Chapter 38

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara Park. The confidence Dara, the charismatic Dara, the lovely Dara was long gone after the last encounter between her and Jiyong, her beloved husband. Rather than talking, discussing over something, engaged into a conversation, Dara prefer to day-dreaming and lost into her own imaginary thought. She couldn’t focus totally on is work as she feels that her soul has been buried seven feet under.

Ever since she accepted Jiyong to light up back her sorrowful life, she imagined a romantic marriage like each wife dreamt on. Like a dream, her marriage was broken beyond repair. Like never ending stormy tornados in monsoon season, that’s how she described her shaken relationship as husband and wife between her and Jiyong.

Deep inside, she was jealous over her best friend, Bom for having TOP who as such a responsible and husband material.

Dara was shocked when she heard a knock on her office’s door and later revealed Suzy with a file on her hand.

“Dara ssi, Jiyong ssi asked you to correct the amend on page two and three.” Dara stared blankly on the file which Suzy has put on her table.

“By the way, Jiyong ssi wants this file during amended in an hour time. He has a meeting later,” Dara nodded her head, indicating that she received what Suzy has told her. Suzy skipped out from the room after giving the order to Dara.

Dara started to correct the pages once Suzy was out from her sight. Within less than an hour, she has finished everything and volunteered to send the file back to Jiyong in his own office room.

The closer she took her steps to Jiyong room, the louder she heard someone’s happily laughing – a woman to be precise. As similarity hit her, she could tell the familiarity of the voice who is no other than Chaerin. Dara knocked on the closed door and took a deep breath before she turned the doorknob.

“Ji, here is the amended file,”

“Do make sure that on your next time, use a formal language with me in the office as I’m still your boss here. Let me see the file.”

Chaerin who was ily sitting on the sofa with her short skirt revealing his skinny legs got off from her seat and approached Dara.

“Hear that, Dara… You don’t deserve to call Yonggie with his nickname as I’m always doing have rights on him. He’s mine and I’m his. He was meant to be with me,” whispered Chaerin dangerously close to Dara ear.

Leaving Dara on her spot, Chaerin walked to Jiyong and hugged the man from behind. She took a seat on Jiyong chair and caressed on Jiyong face shamelessly. Jiyong shows no response, neither angry or hatred as his focus was only on the amended file Dara brought with him before.

Dara really couldn’t stand for a long time now as her headache always come at such an unexpected time. Jiyong was not even offered her to take a seat and thus she started to feel the pounding headache attacking her. She started to sweat and the wave of nauseous hit her. Dara tried her best to stay calm and compose but to no avail she couldn’t and forced her legs to run to the nearby washroom which happened to be inside of Jiyong office room.

Dara has been vomiting until nothing left to puke off. With her shaking hands, she gripped the water tap to support herself from falling and her body was getting weaker.

As soon as Dara finished washing up her pale face, she was about to leave the washroom but another wave of nauseous hit her again and she was vomiting for the second time. Her headache was showing no less of pain thus she tried to massage it over and over again.

She prayed within her deep of heart to at least let her gather the remaining strength to leave Jiyong office room.

After awhile, Dara opened the washroom’s door and met with Jiyong who was standing nearby.

“Dara, are you okay? You look pale and have been vomiting ever since. Are you sick?” Jiyong asked, showing his best to show his worry at least.

Dara left Jiyong question unanswered and changed her glance towards Chaerin who was mimicry showing her disgusted face. Dara wiped a few times with her hand and ready to leave the room.

“Jiyong ssi, I’m going first,”

But, Jiyong was faster enough to grab on Dara arm, stopping her from leaving the hell torturous room. Dara couldn’t believe Jiyong has started to show his harsh deeds, again – like before.

“You’re pregnant, aren’t you?”

Dara was surprised with Jiyong question. She never knew either she was actually pregnant or not as she never did the pregnancy test. She was totally sure that she wasn’t pregnant as her sickness was actually the symptoms from the tumor in her brain cells. Her doctor even confirmed that she needed an urgent surgery to remove the tumor but Dara keep delaying the operation date.

“I don’t think so.” Dara simply answer but Jiyong wasn’t satisfied enough with the answers given.

“Then, what? Gastric? Wasn’t it weird that you have been vomiting and frequently attacked by headache? Don’t ever hide your pregnancy from me as I’ll never go to be responsible over that sinful baby,” Jiyong was really testing the thin line of patience in Dara.

Dara was totally couldn’t believe that this was actually the same person who ever begged her for another mercy, plead for another chance, promised to change himself for a better future, knelt on the floor for forgiveness but now all long gone. Jiyong was indeed returned back being as bastard as he was before.

Dara harshly pulled back her arms within Jiyong grab. She felt sick over Jiyong touch. Jiyong was never sincere to be with her, that’s what she assumed.

“Hear me one last time, Jiyong ssi, if I’m pregnant even, the baby is mine alone as that bastard husband of mine was actually a ing jerk to start with. Indirectly telling me that I am a , a dirty ing myself was such an ill manner of you. I was abandoned by my family, oh scratched that. I was actually DISOWNED by my family because I’m choosing to be with the jackass husband of mine. You want to know what I’m regretting the most. I’d fall for your scripted drama to fool on me. Applause, Jiyong ssi.”

Jiyong bite his lips when each words uttered by Dara registered into his brain. Jiyong chose to quiet down and lowering his head but Chaerin was daring enough to interrupt.

“Yonggie never blame you to around, excuse me? Get the fact straight!”

“I never even mentioned who’s my husband though. Someone’s hurt?” spat Dara back.

Dara had enough for being nice but then only to be step on later. Both Chaerin and Jiyong were such a complex full mark question. Dara couldn’t find their ways of thinking and never solved the misunderstood.

“One more thing, Chaerin, isn’t you even look like a by yourself? Seducing someone’s husband blatantly, wearing such a very short skirt. Wait a minute. Are you facing some financial problems as you couldn’t get a pair of proper attire to go to office at least? Should I donate mine?” Dara stopped for awhile, taking a very deep breath.

Jiyong wanted to cut her off but Dara continued, “I suggest the two of you to get married before… I don’t know… fate play around, déjà vu might happen. Take my advice, go bang the church and get official.”

Dara took big steps to the door as her heart was hurting so much. She needed to slip away from this suffocated room. She had enough playing with the fire challenges of life and as no one to blame on, she paid all the pain she suffered by herself. Alone.

Bom was right that Kwon Jiyong will never change. Once an idiot, the cells spread on; non-stop.

“Sandara Park…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter