Chapter 22

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HELP! HELP ME!! ANYONE OUT THERE? PLEASE, HELP ME!” begged Jiyong for some mercy.

 Jiyong was at somewhere that he didn’t even know what a place called. A place that no one there. A place that there have no creatures. A place that full with darkness. A place that has a lot of venomous snakes, scorpions and lots more. A place that full with flames and soot. A place that hotter than summer. A place that he couldn’t run to anywhere to escape from the weird surrounding.

Jiyong tried to run to wherever he could reach but he couldn’t feel his legs. Numb. He couldn’t even move his legs. His head was pounding of aches, the pain was unbearable. The iron smells of blood sipped into his nostrils, his bruises were started to bleed again. The feels like something was piercing through him until he felt his body part will rip up within any seconds.

 Why this happen to him?

 Jiyong was starving and thirsty but there were no foods to eat, no water to drinks. He felt helpless. How can he was at this horror place. Maybe, it is a dream. But if this is a dream, then why the pain still hurt and why the hell he couldn’t find any ways to get out from this weird place.

 Is there anyone to help him?

 Jiyong forcefully dragged his feet to continue to walk to wherever his heart will lead him. He had tossed away his pride as a man, his ego because now, The Almighty Kwon Jiyong was crying like a toddler who lost the mother. But in his case, he lost everything behind.

 He was crying and walking and shouting all the way. Now he was tired and later he lifelessly bumped his on the dried and creaked soils. There is nothing to keep accompanying him but he was not ready yet to give up on his life. He didn’t even beg for Dara’s apologizes and he even didn’t see yet the twins that have his genetics in them. He also didn’t know the twins name.

 Dara.

 Sandara Park.

 No, Sandara Kwon.

 His wife that he neglected her rights, her presence, his responsibility over her as a husband also as a father to the twins.

 The twins.

 The baby boy and girl that he almost kills when Dara came to his family mansion the last time.

 The twins that he never knows their names. Did Dara was using Kwon as their surnames?

Jiyong cried again. He missed his wife, his twins and his parents.

 He missed everything that he left behind.

 Later, an image of his mother and his father lingered inside of his mind. He couldn’t shout now, he couldn’t even move now. His parent looked at him sadly, without a second glance to help him, to take care over him.

 When the virtual images of his parent left him all alone, another image appeared. An image of Chaerin with her smirk plastered on her face and later she even laughing evilly. Mocking the misfortune of Jiyong’s fate.

 The image once again disappeared and followed by a bright light. A dazzling light at the end of the darkness also the light that Jiyong seek for since the first time he knew he were trapped in this unknown situation.

 An angel was standing behind the light.

 Dara.

 “Dara, please help me sweetheart. I’m begging you…” Unfortunately, the voice didn’t come out instead buried deep in his heart. Dara was so far away from him but a moment later, his wife was sitting next to him, wiping his tears with his barely hand. The pain once for a lifetime was totally gone and the first time, his angel-like-wife was smiling at him before Jiyong was left all alone again. Confusing.

 “Dara, please wait for me… Dara!!!!”

 …but there is no one care about the shouting. Dara has gone.

 He closed his eyes again, hoping a little faith in him that Dara will appear when he opened his eyes, later.

 “Dara!!!” he called for his wife, opened his eyes as he has planned, Dara wasn’t there and he was at a different place this now.

 Where were him?

 He looked at the wires that piercing through his skin, the pain was still there.

 “Ji, you had finally conscious!” said Lady Kwon while kissing his son’s wide forehead.

 A teardrop meant everything to this little family.

 “Mummy, where is Dara? I want to meet him. I want to meet my wife. I want to beg for apologizes from him. I had treated him badly before, mummy. I want my wife, mummy. I want my babies. Please, let me see them…” pleaded Jiyong while sobbing hard.

 Lady Kwon just nodded her head, assured her son that he’ll meet his wife anytime sooner or later.

“Ji, you have to take a full rest, okay? Now, it’s only 3.00 in the morning. I promised you that I’ll bring back your family to you. Bring back Dara to your embrace, your twins under your responsibility. I promised you son. Now, you have to take a rest, okay?” cooed Lady Kwon to his son. She never acted like this motherly to Jiyong since…forever.

 “Dara, I am sorry, I am sorry… forgiven me. Dara… Dara… Dara…” ranted Jiyong till he fallen asleep again.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Dara was sitting alone by herself in the chapel, yes and the chapel where the wedding between her and Jiyong happened. She was sitting there in a line of empty seats and looked straight to the front, pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter