Chapter 13

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom arrived at in front of Kwon mansion exactly at 7.00 am and she could see Jiyong’s Lamborghini parked inside the garage. This is her second time she arrived at her rival’s mansion. All thanks to Dara. The Kwons and the Parks never have any good relation in business. Although the Kwons always top the rank, the Parks never hold back the grudge and revenge.

 Bom could see Dara was waiting for her while sitting between the pond and a fountain. She had starred at Dara for 5 minutes yet Dara didn’t recognize her presence. Bom sighed. Later, she honked her car once to snap Dara to reality.

 Dara jerked off by the sound and she searched the sources of the sound. It takes less than a minute for Dara to find Bom was waiting for her in her Audi R8’s sports car.

“Hey, Bom…..” greeted Dara to her best friend with a face full with smiles.

 “Dara… Eh, where is Ji?” Dara has lost her interest when she heard Jiyong’s name mentioned.

 “Bom, what kind of job did I work? Do I need to do the interview first?”

  Bom could only smiles while ogling her best friend who sit at the passenger seat next to her. Dara only wear a simple grey shirt matched with a dark grey jeans, still her cuteness and prettiness is something that couldn’t rid of from Dara’s appearance.

 After 30 minutes, they arrived at a line of double-storey shops. Bom parked her car and later she dragged Dara into one of the shop that had a board that wrote, ‘PB Tuition Centre’.

 Dara started to feel weird as soon as she entered the building. There are 3 rooms that really looked alike a normal classroom in a school. Bom again dragged Dara into a room next to a pantry. The room was dark and later after Bom the lights, Dara was amazed. There are 2 computers set at each of the table.

“This is staffroom office,” explained Bom without Dara questioning her.

 “Since I’m using almost all of my savings, so there is something lack at somewhere but, overall I have 50 students take their tuition class in my tuition centre though.”

 Dara could only silent herself. She still remember Bom’s ambitious dream to open her own tuition centre since they started their study in United Kingdom before.

 “Congrats Bom, I am so proud of you. You have strived one of your ambitious dreams.”

 Quickly Dara sit on the chair that was behind Bom. Actually, Dara couldn’t hold back her own sad feelings that came out of sudden. If to compare her journey of life with Bom’s, there are a lot of differences in a lot of ways yet Bom’s life is brighter compared to her.

 “Dara, we can’t do anything to change the written fact but it doesn’t mean that someone’s life has ended. You still have tomorrow, a day after tomorrow, next week and any time soon to colour your dull life now. This is your life Dara, yourself, no one could change the direction where your life journey lead to, even Ji can’t control your life. It’s not the end of the world.”

 Somehow, Dara wiped away her tears which are non-stop streaming down her cheeks. Bom’s eyes also started to conceive the salty tears.

 “Wake up, Dara. Be strong, and never let Ji ruined your life. Life is fair enough. Once karma slapped hard on Ji’s fate, he will feel the way you have felt, Dara. We still have Law, Dara. If Ji can’t take his responsibility as a husband and yet you still suffered under the vows of marriages, court will agree with a divorce. Who the hell gave him the rights to use his own wife as a slave? Where in the world he studied that nonsense law?”

 It seems Bom is really angry to a certain Jiyong and she tried her best to put a lot of advices to Dara to wake up and gather all strengths to defence herself. She wanted Dara to be strong to face all these turbulences. The time to cry for the past fate should be decrease and Dara should wake up and striving all her ambitious dreams for a future ahead.

“Thanks Bom, thanks. Just, give me some time. So far I could still face this hardship. Hey Bom, did you was indirectly proposed me to be a teacher?” asked Dara, gleefully.

 “It is better to be a teacher though. If you have more leisure time, do come to help me handle my company. Sometimes, I need a tea lady to serve me too.” teased Bom.

 “Hey, you insult me!”

 Bom burst into laughter after Dara pretend to choke her by neck.

 “Just joking, okay.”

 The room was filled with their laughs and shouts.

 “Well, I am actually did not mind to be a tea lady, at least I have money to pay my expenses.”

 Bom just nodded her head while her right hand caressed Dara’s shoulder, agreeing with whatever Dara had blurted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter