Chapter 19

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara had fully recovered after the Caesarean and she stayed together with Bom in her best friend’s family mansion.  Bom took a good care for her and she even paid a maid to help Dara to manage her and the babies.

 Dara was really blessed by having Bom by her side and so do TOP’s help. TOP who paid for the hospital bills during Dara was still admitted to the hospital with the babies. She promised herself that she’ll pay the cost later, so she needed to work hard from now on.

 Dara was jerked a bit when she heard her baby was crying in the crib. She got off from her bed and walked to the baby’s crib to get her baby. She warmed the bottle and lactate the baby indirectly from her moobs.

 Dara felt granted because she still had the chance to lactate her baby but still a sorrowful depressed hit her when she thought about her son who still in the ICU, undergoing some treatments.

 “Dara….”

 Bom appeared at the doorframe while Dara knitted her brows, confusing.

 “Bom, why are you here? I’ve told you this morning that I’m okay so you don’t have to ditch your words like usual. Or, maybe you didn’t feel good today?” Dara started to get nervous if Bom was really sick.

 “It’s nothing, Dara. I’m just missing this baby girl. Her face kept playing in my mind. How can I focus on my works, then?” said Bom while kissing lovingly the smooth chubby cheeks of the baby that she inherited from her mother.

 “Dara, tomorrow I’m going to register your babies, so, what will you named your babies?” asked Bom while still caressing lightly the cute baby in Dara’s arms.

 Dara was left in her dreamland to think about something. Bom, who noticed the change on Dara’s face, took her chance to snap into.

 “Dara, just choose the names, babe! Make it simple and meaningful,” said Bom.

 It is hard for Dara to tell Bom the thoughts that played in her mind, but she still has to tell Bom anyways.

“Bom is it necessary for me to register my babies’ surname as Kwon?” asked Dara, voiced out slowly.

 Now, Bom knew what did her best friend was thinking from the start.

 “By right, yes since their father is Kwon Jiyong after all.”

 Dara’s face flashed dark red when she heard Bom’s answers.

 “Dara, don’t get me wrong. It’s just a matter of procedure. It’s not like you were dying for the Kwon as their surname after all. The main purpose is your babies need to be registered.” Bom was struggled to get Dara’s confidence back.

 “I had enough with his cursing on me. I don’t want he cursed my babies too because I used Kwon as my babies’ surname. I had enough, Bom…”said Dara while starring at her baby girl who was sleeping in her arms, peacefully.

 Bom kept her silence when she listened to Dara’s explanation. She knew Dara had suffered a lot when it has something to do with the Kwon Jiyong. Dara was obviously tried her best to ignore anything that has related with Jiyong.

 “It’s okay. You gave me the babies’ names tomorrow, okay? Let me handle everything.”

 Bom took the baby girl in Dara arms into her and she walked away from Dara’s room to the baby’s crib and put her inside, gently. Dara was eyeing Bom left her with a miserable heart.

 Every time she tried to figure out her babies’ future that never get any chances to feel the father love, and their presences were also neglected by their own father, a tear finally dropped out from Dara’s glassy eyes.

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Dara was really happy today because Dr. Lee Yeon Hee has called her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter