Chapter 12

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exactly at 8.00 pm, Dara arrived at Kwon mansion. She was send back home by Bom even she had refused hundreds time because she has to go to the nearest mall to buy things that Jiyong had forbid her to use.

 Dara doesn’t want Bom to know what actually happened when she started to stay with Jiyong in the Kwon mansion.

 “Dara, he even didn’t let you to share the pillow?” asked Bom.

 Dara continued to walk to the payment counter to pay for all the things she bought without paying any attentions to Bom’s babbling talk.

 After Dara done with showering, she stood at the balcony, her favourite place at the Kwon mansion. She felt so great when the night breeze slapped her lightly on her face. As soon as she reached the Kwon mansion, Maid Seo has informed that Mr. Kwon and Lady Kwon were not around. Both of Mr. Kwon Sung Ho and his wife Kwon Young Hee has left South Korea by taking a private jet to London, regarding a family matter to be settled.

 Dara has no idea what the family matter is all about and she doesn’t want to know either. Jiyong is also blacklisted for Dara to know her live updates. Dara didn’t know where Jiyong was, maybe in her condo. Who cares?

 Dara was wearing a red satin nightwear that Bom gave to her as a gift for her marriage with Jiyong. Honestly, she felt serene, peace and calm now.

 However, her serenity was abused by screeching tires of Jiyong’s Lamborghini inside the mansion’s garage. Dara’s heart beat so fast when she confirmed that it is her husband who came back. She face-palming her face a few times, calming herself for anything unexpected may happened.

 Dara also could tell that Jiyong will find any ways to argue with her. She sighed. Dara was confused too, to think about Jiyong’s peculiar behaviours. She doesn’t know when will her suffering that created by Jiyong will end.

 Maybe when she died, Jiyong will lauging in victory, perhaps.

The loud slamming at the door of Jiyong’s bedroom was snapped Dara to reality. Jiyong saw a back silhouette of someone in the balcony and he bet it must be Dara. Jiyong also saw 2 pillows which had arranged next to his bed with a blanket and a comforter which is still packed in a plastic bag. Jiyong sneer his face, mocking the things that Dara has bought.

 “, come here!” shouted Jiyong loudly.

 Slowly Dara was taking her steps entering the bedroom from the balcony. Jiyong was mesmerized by Daraa’s appearance with the red satin nightwear. Jiyong’s pretty face was glowing in angelic. Jiyong started to sweat.

 If Jiyong followed what his heart has told him, maybe now he has pinning Dara on the bed, kissing every inch on Dara’s slim body and even take her raw and rough, lustfully. However, Jiyong deleted his thoughts about Dara, who knows probably this is one of Dara plans by playing a role to be a flirtatious .

 “What the hell those craps were inside of my room? Since when we have shared this bedroom? Shameless !”

 Dara started to confuse even more when Jiyong was boiling in madness out of sudden. Dara couldn’t see any reasonable reasons for Jiyong to get too mad.

 She was in guilty. She didn’t sure either she has to reply back or just kept away her words in silent. Dara met Jiyong’s eyes, which both were flame in anger.

 “Hey ! So, when you had resigned means you will be the master of this mansion? Hell No!”

 Dara rubbed lightly her forehead, try to calm herself with Jiyong’s accuses.

 “Listen here . I never allowed you to eat anything that prepared in this house. If you want to eat anything, buy it by yourself. If you dare to eat anything, I…” before Jiyong could finish his words, Dara has stepped out from the bedroom.

 Jiyong’s anger is not something that is easy to deal with. So, it is better if Dara left the room and let Jiyong to calm first.

Unfortunately, Dara didn’t have any chances to go because Jiyong has stopped her by pulling her hair from the behind. At the same time, Dara felt like her head was spinning and her eyes were getting blur. Later, everything went black and Dara didn’t know what had happened next.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Dara was open her eyes slowly, try to catch back her sight and she could hear someone is wailing, calling for her name. She still had a minor headache but still, she is in pain.

 Dara figured out the surroundings that look so different than she supposed to know. Maid Seo and Maid Kang both were sitting next to Dara, one was busy wetting Dara’s body with wet towel while the other one is busy massaging Dara’s head.

 “Maid Kang, Maid Seo, where am I?” with a hoarse voice Dara asked.

 Both of the maids could only smiles at Dara’s innocence and continue with whatever they were doing before.

 After they assured that Dara’s headache had gone, they stopped and started to have a little conversation with her.

 “This is our room, Dara ssi. Before, Master Jiyong called me. He said, Dara ssi was faint out of blue and asked me to bring Dara ssi here. Jiyong ssi also helped me since I am getting older day by day and I need help to bring you to this room,” explained Maid Kang with Gwangju’s dialect.

 As soon as she heard Jiyong’s name been mentioned by Maid Kang, her mind triggered to recall something. She just realize that her things she bought before, her luggage, and her briefcase is still in Jiyong’s bedroom but later found that everything were arranged in this room.

 “Dara ssi, where Dara ssi wanted to go? Besides, Master Jiyong told….” Maid Seo was in guilty to finish her line.

 Dara look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter