Chapter 17

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was really worried to think about the documents that she left in the Kwons mansion. That day, when Jiyong brought her to his apartment to take some of his things as an excuse, she only took her ID and kept it in her back jeans pocket. She didn’t bring along her wallet with her.

 In her wallet there are her debit card, credit card, bank card, her marriage certificate and her money about 100 000 won that she just drew out from her savings. She was really hopeless to think how she could get her wallet back with other stuffs too. It’s almost 9 months she didn’t step into the mansion and she scared to go to that mansion.

 Finally, Dara decided to go the Kwon mansion. She really needed the marriage certificate because she’s going to give birth any time by now. Her baby needs to be registered as one of South Korea’s citizens and born with birth certificate too.

 One of the most important documents to register the baby is a copy of her marriage certificate with Jiyong. For her baby’s sake, she has to be strong. She just needed the documents not the attention and sympathies from the Kwon family. Dara has ignored her feelings to her own husband even she tried to erase her crush on him. To her, the relationship between she and Jiyong has ended since her husband force a on her and he even threw her at the roadside like a homeless cat.

 Dara arrived at Kwon mansion at 4.00 pm by taking a cab. The weather was really cloudy and the rains were going to fall any seconds. Somehow, she felt relieved too, because she could find there is no glimpse of Jiyong’s Lamborghini in the garage.

 Dara quickly pressed the doorbell. Once, twice, thrice and as she about to press for the fourth time, she could see Maid Seo was rushing towards her direction.

 “Dara ssi? OMO! Dara ssi? How are you Dara ssi? I almost didn’t recognize you after Dara ssi coloured your hair dark brown. What can I help you, Dara ssi?” Maid Seo treat Dara nicely.

 Since Dara had coloured her hair dark brown, so Maid Seo was hardly to identify her. Maid Seo’s face turned too amazed when she saw Dara came with a big stomach, shown that she was heavily pregnant.

 “Maid Seo, who came?” Lady Kwon’s voice was heard.

Dara could see that Lady Park with sour face walked out from the mansion through the main door while tilted her head left and right to get the better view to see her guest.

 “Ah…. Dara ssi. Lady Kwon…” Maid Seo was in guilty to tell her employer.

 “Why the hell you came? After you have been missing for a long time then out of sudden you came? What the hell you want from us?” scolded Lady Kwon while she folded her hand, close to her chest. Her eyes were still eyeing Dara started from her new hair colour to her big stomach.

 “So, you have changed to be a better person, huh? Then why the hell you even pregnant? Ah, you must want Jiyong to take responsibility, right?” Dara controlled herself even Lady Kwon’s words were too much.

 “Listen here, ! As long as I am still alive, I’m not going to let you destroy my son’s future. My only son was going to get married next month and he will marry to someone from our level and even fit him so well and he will divorce you later, understand?” shouted Lady Kwon with her sharp glare straight to her hated daughter-in-law

 Dara sighed before she took a deep breath as she tried to gather her strength to face this kind of circumstances. She had expected that Jiyong will finally get married to someone’s that he chose and it has been a long time agreed. But Lady Kwon’s appearance is something that she never expected to meet.

 Raining started to tickly fall and the surrounding started to get dark. Once in a while, lightning come and follow by thunder and the sky seems look like a feast.

 “Lady Kwon, I came not to disturb this family instead for my documents that I left in this mansion I promised that after I get my things back, I’ll leave this mansion and I even promised not to disturb Lady Kwon and family,” calmly Dara said.

 “How can I trust you?” asked Lady Kwon, curiously.

 “If not, you may ask the maids to take it for me. I’ll wait here.” Dara tried her best to make Lady Kwon trusts her intention.

 “I give you 5 minutes and you have to take all of your things inside that room. I had locked the room for a long time. Who know one day you’ll accuse us stealing your worthless things. A commoner like you only know how to grab the chance to let us down,” cynically Lady Kwon insulted her.

 Dara hung her head low when she listened to her mother-in-law’s curses. She was hurt inside of her heart but she knew she could do nothing to protest.

 “Hurry up! What the hell you still standing here? I want you to get lost from here before Jiyong come back. I don’t want him to meet you, if not anything unexpected may happen here.”

 Dara was jerked off a bit when Lady Kwon shouted in front of her face. Without any seconds to wait, she quickly walked into the mansion and straight heading the room that she ever stayed before.

 As soon as she pushed the door, the room was full with spider webs. Her briefcase was covered by dust so do her clothes that she hanged at the hanger. She opened the drawer next to her bed and gladly found her diary with proved that no one touch it.

 She really loved her diary. She told all her feelings inside the diary. Her happiness, sadness, anger, and everything were all written in it. Dara quickly packed her things and put those inside her luggage.

 She opened her wallet and everything was as same as before. Everything was in the wallet. The raining started to fall heavily. She dragged her luggage while her right hand carried her briefcase and later she faster walked out from the room.

 Dara was all excited to leave the expensive mansion because this is the place where her sufferings begin. Dara quickly jogged out from the mansion through the main door without to care the raining was pouring heavily outside. She willingly to walk through the rain rather than met with Jiyong.

 In hurry, she ran to someone that could make her fall but Maid Seo was fast enough to hold her from behind.

 “Are you blind or something?”

 Dara was almost faint when she listened to the most familiar voice and she almost faint. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter