Chapter 1

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara arrived at the International Airport Incheon, promptly at 6pm. From a far distance she can see the figures of her beloved father Mr. Park Jin Young and her uncle Mr. Shin Il Sung . Dara hastily pushing luggage on a trolley to get his father.

Prang! Dara had violated a man until the gift in the hand of that man fallen on the floor.

"GOD!"  That the first words out of .

Dara was unnerved. She quickly collect the falling gifts in the floor. That gift certainly from a glassware because the sound from it fall, whisper  Dara in her heart.

"Excuse me, I did not intentionally" said Dara stutter.

Then gently she lift her face looked at the man. What a surprise!!. Dara heart starts to beat fast.She knows who was that man. Kwon Ji Yong. A handsome guy, who has a figures just like a model. Clean white face, red lips no smoking sign. Any woman who sees it definitely captivated especially when looking at his eyes stares. Girls heart will melt for him.

"Hey Dara, are you blind? where you put your eyes? close to the knee? "mocked Ji Yong while disassembling his black glasses.

Dara was frozen. Her face was pale.

"I'm so sorry Ji. I totally accidental. I will spare the broken item back. "Reply Dara with awry face.

"Hey Dara, you thinks the goods are sold in here? I bought this item at London. If this item is selling in here not necessarily more you can afford to buy it, " said Ji Yong with cynical.

Dara ear are ringing to hear the words. Her forehead was wrinkled.

"So, he wants me to do like what?, Dara muttered to herself.

Dara was hurt to see Ji Yong attitude who are not understanding. His arrogant is not at the right place, Not that he did not know Dara even more than that.Dara and Ji Yong studying at the same university in the United Kingdom and even in the same class. They majored in business.

But Jiyong arrogant attitude that causes excessive contact Dara and Jiyong unfriendly as other friends.
From the first day to know Jiyong in the first semester until graduation day, Jiyong has always been cool with her. Dara realize who she was. Dara lazy to think about it. To be sure Jiyong never showed an interest to be a friend with her.

"So, in what way?" Jiyong query awaken Dara from daydreams.

"How about you said to me your phone number, I will call you to pay back the cost of loss of goods." Dara voiced for avoid Jiyong anger expression are continuous.

"Hello, if I give you my phone number once it is, do you still to be able to spare the price of that item?"

Dara ear are ringing once again when she hear the words. Her white face turned to deep red. Dara gritted her teeth to resist her resentment.

"So, what you want me to do?" say Dara.

Dara stare at Jiyong face. Her heart starts to beat faster and faster.

"You know Kwon Holding?" ask Jiyong.

Jiyong knows Dara already began wide-open look at his attitude.

"Yes, Kwon Holding it close to ......" Before Dara can finish her words, Jiyong directly intervene.

"So, you knows where to find I ." Seriously Jiyong voice can be heard.

Jiyong continue to wear his sunglasses again and he passed by without return his look toward her.

Dara are speechless alone.Her heart so scratched with Jiyong snobbish attitude but she persuade her heart to not over think. Dara knows Kwon Holding is one of the famous and influenced company.

Who does not knows the father Kwon Jiyong, Kwon Sung Ho. His name is listed among the famous corporate members in Korea. Dara itself a marvel a sorts of his achievement.

"Dara! Dara! "

Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter