Chapter 30

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight Jiyong along with his wife, Dara was attending an annual dinner of the Kwon’s main company. Mr. Kwon didn’t attend the party as he has a meeting in Amsterdam and Lady Kwon also wasn’t there in the party. She always skipped the party when her husband wasn’t around. She decided to stay at home, playing with Ji Hyun instead.

Jiyong attempted a lot of ways to make his wife agreed to come with him. He even came out with nuisance agreement, but at last, Dara decided to tag along. Somehow, he felt relieved. Though their relationship was still distant with each other, cold, Jiyong didn’t show any sign of giving up. He couldn’t blame anyone as he was the source of the main problem occur.

“Let’s welcome Kwon Jiyong ssi on stage as the CEO of KJ Corporation to give out a speech.” Jiyong was startled at first when his name was announced by the MC to give out a few lines of words. Before he walked onto the stage, he sent a very sweet smile to his wife though Dara didn’t even smiles back.

Dara along with the main shareholders were sitting at the very in front of the hall, closer to the main stage. Everyone was invited to the party and Chaerin wasn’t excluded.

After Jiyong gave out his unprepared speech, he walked to his shareholders and business partners to have a little chat or more to business talk. Dara started to get bored. She knew almost no one in the party. Most of her close friends when she was still working there had resigned.

Fei didn’t turn up in the party either as her son caught flu or she excused herself to take care of her son instead. Dara gave up. She walked to the buffets and chose to eat to kill the time.

Dara was randomly filling her plate with dishes but there is a voice behind her but she showed no interest to look at whose.

“See, what a lovely sight of Jiyong ssi and Chaerin ssi! Several business partners thought Chaerin is Jiyong SSI’s wife and even I thought so, too…”

Dara turned her head and looked at her husband and yes it’s true. Both Chaerin and her husband looked close to each other though she was only standing next to her husband. Jiyong keep talking with his business partners and sometimes they laughed over something that Dara could care less. Seungri, who was next to Dara, even got abandoned by her. She walked straight to her seat back.

Dara enjoyed her meal and tried her best to ignore Seungri words. Honestly, she didn’t find any reasons for her husband to left her all alone when Jiyong was the one who insisted her to come along. Jiyong didn’t even introduce Dara as his wife to the business partners and shareholders who came. Dara has starting to assume Jiyong’s willingness with their relationship.

“Hi, Dara… it has been quite a long time since the last time I saw you?” Dara almost choked her water when the voice came from her behind. She tilted up her head and later smiles brightly when she met with a certain someone.

“Taeyang, How are you? Come join me. Have a seat!” Dara excitedly pulled an empty seat next to her for Taeyang.

Taeyang took his seat next to Dara and still his handsome plastered with a big smiles on his y lips.

“The last time I met you was when you pregnant then Bom informed me that you had giving birth and when the last time I met Bom she said that you were happy with your husband now. I’m happy to hear that.” Sincerely, Taeyang arranged his words to make it sound more decent.

Dara just giggled at his Taeyang face. It was funny to see a snarky Taeyang with a face full of sincerity.

“Taeyang-ah, have you eats anything?”

“I’m filled just look at you only. Well, anyways, you look more gorgeous than back in UK.”

Dara laughed when she heard Taeyang praises. She knew how brat Taeyang could . From afar, Jiyong could see Dara was talking to a main shareholder of his Appa’s company but not everyone from the company knew about that guy.

Jiyong knew Taeyang as he was in the same batch as his back then in UK but he didn’t have any idea how Dara could know the person, too. Jiyong bet Taeyang was the one who put initiative to get closer with his wife.

“Please excuse me.” Jiyong excuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter