Chapter 15

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom was stepping carefully into JY Corporation, her rival’s company with a miserable heart. If she owned a rifle or gun, she will make sure Jiyong die in her hands.

 Bom was willingly to sentence to death rather than seeing her best friend, Dara dying under Jiyong’s spells.

 “Help me Bom, help me. I am scared!”

 Bom was panic to see Dara’s condition as soon as she woke up from her sleep. Dara was really stressed and it seems like no one could help her.

 “Dara, eat this chicken soup ginseng, okay? You haven’t eating since this morning,” begged Bom.

 “I want to die. I don’t want to live any more Bom. I am ashamed of myself, I am disgusting Bom! How can I face you” Dara was about to say more but she couldn’t and later she shouted, hysterically.

 “I hate him, Bom! I hate him!”

 Quickly Dara got off from the bed and walked to the door while ranting she will kill Jiyong.

 “I want to kill that bastard, Bom! Let me kill him!”

 Luckily Bom able to pull Dara into her embrace even though Dara was struggled to let go from Bom’s hug. She kept struggle until she got tired and later Dara cried again on Bom’s shoulders.

 “Calm down Dara….” cooed Bom. Her heart was broken to see Dara’s suffering then Dara was sleeping tiredly.

 Bom had asked her neighbours’ kindness to look after Dara while she has been away for a while to meet a certain Kwon Jiyong and had an argument with her best friend’s husband.

Bom pulled Jiyong’s office door and revealed Jiyong and TOP who was sitting on a leather sofa, chatting randomly. Both of the men were shocked to see Bom’s presence out of sudden. Jiyong get off from the seat first then followed by TOP.

 “It’s okay Jia. You may go and close the door.” Instructed Jiyong to his secretary who happened to get panic by seeing Bom’s braveness to see the company’s CEO without any appointment.

 “Bom, what are you doing here?” TOP also shocked to see Bom here in Jiyong’s office.

 “Ji, what have you did to Dara?” asked Bom, seriously. She glared at Jiyong’s face.

 “What? What nonsenses were you talking about?” replied Jiyong, coolly.

 “Straight to the point Ji, what have you did to Dara? Don’t ever let me bring this case to the court!” threated Bom.

 “What case? Hey, it is not an offence if I want to sleep with my own wife, right? You are crazy, Bom…” before Jiyong could finish his words, Bom had slapped Jiyong’s face.

 Jiyong was so speechless, so do TOP who happened to be a good listener and an observer from the start.

 Jiyong was boiled into anger. Luckily, TOP quickly grabbed Jiyong’s arms. If not, surely Bom also will receive a hard slap too.

 “You never sleep with him but you him! Dammit!” Bom was shivering to say those words.

 TOP was terrified to hear Bom’s statement just now.

 “It’s not true at all. That is a false accuse and I don’t know what had Dara persuade you and poisoned your mind. She is the one who begged for my touch, now she blamed me? !” said Jiyong defence himself.

 “You are such a brat bastard you know?” Bom’s pointy finger straight pointed to Jiyong’s face.

“It’s disgusting to see you. Do not ever accuse Dara for something that she never did at the first place. If you did nothing offended and if you were loved each other, why the hell you left her at the roadside this morning? You treated her like a scumbag, Ji! Ah, you have got something from her now you left her? If you think you had throwing away Dara’s pride, you are wrong! It’s your pride you had threw not Dara’s! It’s your pride because you couldn’t even protect your wife!” said Bom with her flawless face started to flash dark red.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter