Chapter 29

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dara put an end on your acting already! Why the hell you need to put an effort for the payment? Ah, so you want to be nice in front of the others… If that so, how about go directly ask money from your husband! 2 million Won is nothing to him, am I right? So you are proud of it?”

 Dara took her deep sigh.

 “Yes, I admit it I knew you before, but not now. Maybe you should stop with your words because I could only care less.”

 Dara closed both of her ears and shaking her head a few times, as to rid off what Bom just said to her.

Finally, she walked out from the big mansion and settled herself in the small botanical garden instead. The big mansion was way too quiet at this hour as Jiyong had already went out at the very early morning to hold a company meeting, he said, while his in-laws has going out for some grocery shopping along with his daughter, Ji Hyunnie.

 It’s not like Lady Kwon didn’t ask her to tag along, but Dara had a job interview at 10.00 am. Dara had resigned from TOP firm as she had no courage to confront with Bom and it has been a week she stayed at home, jobless. Dara really need a job to pay back the amount of money she owed from TOP and Bom. It’s not just that, she also needed some money to pay for her dongsaeng’s tuition fee.

 Dara reached at the tall building which she very sure was the place she will be interviewed 10 minutes earlier. Though it’s still early, but she might have no time to prepare mentally for the interview, so she quicken her steps into the building and abruptly stop when she saw a silhouette of Chaerin walked out from the same building.

Dara started to feel peculiar, thus she took out the newspaper at the vacancies column and Jung Young Co. was circled in red by Dara, as she had aimed to be her next workplace. Somehow, there is something weird with Jung Young Co.’s name. It reminds her to her in law, Lady Kwon and Mr. Kwon. She started to get anxious at her own assumptions.

Dara took a cab which coincidentally passed by at the area where she was at. She was at loss as to where she needs to go now and to head back to mansion wasn’t a good choice as she bet her in-laws still tagging at somewhere, out there.

Finally, she decided the taxi driver to drop him at Jiyong’s company instead. Dara was hesitated at first to enter the building and met with Jiyong and even the company’s lift had opened a few times before she started to decide either to go straight and meet with Jiyong or not.

Dara started to curse herself mentally. She looked like a who have no shame to meet with someone who she had conversations at least. However, due to her boredom, she determined to meet Jiyong though she has nothing to do with her husband.

Still, Dara didn’t move even a bit at the lift-waiting-area. She was about to leave but stopped when she met with Fei, Jiyong’s secretary.

“Hi, Dara, how are you? It has been long time ever since I meet you,” greeted Fei with a warm-friendly hug.

“I’m fine. You?”

Fei nodded her head, telling Dara that she was doing perfectly fine.

“I’m heading out to take Jiyong ssi’s lunch he ordered just now. Seems he was hell busy with the meeting at morning, and now running an interview at noon. You wait here for a while, okay?”

Fei left Dara and made her way to the company’s front table and there is a box of pizza. She paid for the pizza and walked back to Dara direction.

“Let’s go!” said Fei and she grabbed Dara hand, dragging Dara with her.

Dara was at guilt as she has no choice left.

“Why, Dara? You look like having a problem! You should be happy to surprise your husband!” Dara was shocked with Fei’s words.

“How did you know we’re married?” asked Dara.

“I’m Fei, Jiyong’s secretary. I’m arranging his stuffs every single day and your picture along with your baby Ji Hyun also in the frame on Jiyong ssi table. Other staff may not know about this, but not me. No wonder you resign out of sudden, OMO! I should call you Kwon Dara with formality instead. Aigoo…” Fei gasped at her mistakes.

Dara almost laugh at Fei’s innocence.

“Fei, I’m still the same Dara, okay?”

“How can that be? Before you’re not married to Jiyong SSI yet and you looked more dazzling now!”

“Eyyy, Fei… if you think by your praises I’ll persuade Ji to give you bonus this month, of course NO!”

Both Fei and Dara laughed at their lame joke.

 They reached at the level which Jiyong’s office located. Fei with a box of pizza in her hand made her way to somewhere and Dara was tailing her from behind until she reached at the waiting area where there’re still a few candidates to get interviewed. Dara was about to ask herself, why Jiyong never tell her about the vacancy and later she knocked some senses on her head when she realized both of her and Jiyong had a very poor communication.

Fei totally lost from Dara sight range and she bet a certain Jiyong’s secretary was busy serving the food for her boss.

Dara didn’t walk straight to Jiyong’s office room but to the washroom which is located nearby the meeting room. Less than 5 minutes, she walked out and as she passed by the meeting room with tinted glasses, she stole a glance to look at herself and found her hair was messily combed. She stood at the in front of the tinted glass door and combed her hair by her fingers.

However in the meeting room, Jiyong wasn’t alone as he was accompanied by another two of his company’s managers.

“OMO! What a beauty creature! Her outfit perfectly suited her best!” praises Seunggi, Jiyong’s accountant manager who was merely famed with his flirting skills.

 Jiyong was too busy to write something in a file and could only smile at Seunggi naught remark. The interviews was intentionally made to look for an assistant for Seunggi

“Jiyong ssi, can we let this girl participated in this interview. She looked genius and smart at the same time and if she didn’t pass this interview, I’ll check her background and set a marriage between us. The end.” Seunggi was too absorbed with his delusion dreams. Taemin just laughed silently.

“Not now, Seunggi. I’m having my lunch now and I have told Fei to tell all the candidates the interview will start again at 2.00 pm,” informed Jiyong without any bother to look at the girl, Seunggi mentioned.

“She sure a beautiful creature but before, if I’m not mistaken there is a blonde girl worked at HR departure and I never have any chance to meet her even once as she resigned after a week. If I’m not mistaken, her name is Dara or something like that.”

Jiyong abruptly stopped from his writing at the mentioned of his wife’s name since his company never had a worker named Dara who resigned after a week except his Dara, his wife.

“If I’m not mistaken, Dara had a blonde hair, but this person looked decent with her black hair.”

As soon as Taemin finished his line, Jiyong turned to see the person at the tinted glass door. Jiyong anger has starting to boil inside. His managers under him started to grow fond over his wife.

Jiyong starred lovingly at the sight in front of him. It was beyond please to see his wife, dressed in a formal suit, looking way too beautiful as usual.

“Excuse me, Kwon Jiyong ssi, please take back your intention to woo her. I could tell your expression started to change as soon as you see her. Don’t forget the framed pictures on your table, Jiyong ssi.” teased Seunggi to the CEO.

No one knew Dara is his wife except Seungri and Fei because only both of them were allowed to stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter