Chapter 6

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Golf Club was filled with Kwon Jiyong and his friends. He is one of the members in the famous Golf Club, well, who will ask if he is wealthy and afford to buy everything.

 In addition, Kwon Jiyong really loves to play golf since he is in his childhood. His father, Kwon Sung Ho always brought him to the golf field since he was seven years old.

 “Eh TOP, are you recognized Sandara Park? One of my classmate,” suddenly Jiyong asked.

 TOP who is drinking his fresh orange, wrinkled his forehead, tried his best to remember a person named Sandara Park.  Seungri and Daesung had smiles while TOP still couldn’t figure any person with that name.

 “Ji, which Sandara Park?” asked TOP.

 TOP is Jiyong’s best friend since they were in high school and luckily they were studying in the same university in United Kingdom but with different courses. TOP is reading Law while Jiyong is in Business.

 “She is so low-profile, even we are classmate but we are not so close to each other. She is so innocent and proudly, she is not my taste,” said Jiyong while smiles mischievously towards his friends.

 One thing Jiyong skipped to mention, that his current feeling over Dara. Somehow Dara always appeared in his dream after he met with that girl yesterday in his company.

 Unfortunately, his ego has buried Dara’s face in his hatred heart. He still couldn’t forget how Dara had shame him in front of his friends regarding the final paper project.

 Kwon Jiyong is not someone that could easily forgive and forget. And his mom, Choi Young Hee always reminds him to only be friend with people at the higher class. His mom told him that commoners will take opportunity to share their wealth and will always find a way to make their company collapse.

 “Eh Ji, I think I know who is Sandara Park. She is the person whom we met in airport 3 months ago, right?” said TOP while snapped Jiyong back to reality.

 “If she is the person you mentioned before, I knew her. She always attend gathering between South Korea’s students at the embassy. If I am not mistaken, she is befriends with Park Bom from the Parks. Hey, we met Bom at COEX Mall last month, right?” TOP excitedly told whatever he knew regarding Dara and Jiyong just nodded his head.

 

“But Ji, Dara is very cute but due to her shyness, so she wasn’t popular than Bom,” added TOP more.

 Jiyong is only smiles while his best friend kept on praising a certain Dara.

 “One thing for sure is, Dara is not Ji’s taste. Are you kidding me? She is from the commoners and we never talked with her like a friend,” interjected Seungri, finally.

 “What has you just said Seungri? What is the problem with commoner? As long as she could take care of herself so it will not cause any problems. What is so good about living in higher position if and ting every time?”

 TOP is getting mad because of Seungri recklessly accuse anyone without any prove. If Seungri is not a friend to Jiyong, surely he is willingly to farther himself from him.

 “That’s it guys. We are here for partying not arguing. So, let’s enjoy,” said Daesung and gulping down a glass of wine.

 “Well, I have to go now because I have important meeting to attend tomorrow’s morning. So I’ll be leaving by now. Bye guys.” Then Jiyong leave them except TOP who followed his best friend to leave.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 Jiyong was driving his red Ferrari calmly while sometimes ogling his best friend at the passenger seat who happened to have an expressionless face.

 “Ji, I hope you are not getting mad with my comments before,” said TOP after the pregnant silent.

 “I thought we have ended the conversations about Dara?” Jiyong just cynically smiles at his best friend. “TOP, I hope you will not misunderstand when I asked about Dara. She has nothing to do with me, so stop taking it seriously,”

 “I may have no problems if you want to talk about her but Seungri has no rights to accuse her for nothing. You should know me better Ji,”

 Jiyong being silent while continue to drive to his apartment. Even though his parent is leaving in the same district, Seoul, but he insisted to live alone in his apartment. Independence.

 Jiyong has arrived at his apartment but after 3 hours then, he still couldn’t sleep.

 

“Dara is pretty, Ji,” he recalled what TOP has told him before.

 “Yup, she is so pretty,” Jiyong whispered, slowly.

 Unfortunately, not his prettiness that Jiyong is seeking for while taking him to work under his company but more to his grudge those need to be taking care.

 His egoistic is s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter