Chapter 16

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji, next month Chaerin will finish her study and we’d agreed to let both of you get married. Mummy hope, there’s no problems from your side.” said Lady Kwon with a cheerful happy face while she was having her lunch meal with his only son, Jiyong.

 Jiyong lost for words to give any responds to his mother.

 “I called your dad a minute ago and tonight we’re going to Chaerin’s house to choose the most suitable date for the wedding. I am so happy when that had run away from our mansion. What a relief! If that brat stayed any longer in our mansion, I’ll chase her away. She must look for someone rich out there, to satisfy her needs,” accused Lady Kwon since she really hated a commoner like Dara.

 “Mummy, she’s still my wife.” Remind Jiyong to his mother. Yes, they never divorced up until now.

 “Divorced her! The hell you want to keep her as your wife? If I’m not mistaken, it’s almost 8 months she ran away from our mansion, no news at all. Wow! She really disappeared, huh?”

 “Let her be, mummy! I’ll let her suffer by not marrying anyone else since I didn’t divorce her yet. She was heartless, mummy! Don’t you remember what she did to me before?” Jiyong poisoned Lady Kwon’s mind to add more hated and hatred feelings to Dara while actually he knew what had happened to Dara and why she even disappeared.

 “Ji, where is TOP? I haven’t seen him come to our mansion for quite a long time. It’s impossible if he came to your apartment since you never stayed there any longer. Where is he?” continued Lady Kwon with her words without able to notice Jiyong’s face changed to an expressionlessly.

 Jiyong started to feel sad regarding what had happened between him and TOP. He assumed Dara had broken up his friendship with TOP because his wife was the reason how the argument began. TOP willing to forget their years of friendship just only to defence that named Dara.

 Flashback

“Ji, I don’t want to bother about your marriage but I think you have to know about this thing,” said TOP.

 Jiyong started to sweat, anxious much to listen whatever words that TOP going to say. This happened 8 months ago.

 “Why? You have any problems? If you have any, said it. I’m offer a help if possible.”

 “I met Bom when I dropped by niece at his tuition centre and I found Bom was crying all alone in her car, so I asked her….” TOP stopped a while, trying to gather a lot of strength to continue the talking.

 “That is nothing to do with me. That has been my foe from the first time I saw her. I don’t care if she die, or cry, or laugh, because, I never care!” seriously Jiyong told TOP about his hated feelings towards Bom.

 “It’s not about Bom, and it has nothing to do about Bom but Dara, your wife. Bom told me that she doesn’t want to see Dara’s suffering anymore.” TOP has increased his voice. He lost his patience to deal with Jiyong’s stubbornness.

 “If you want to tell me about that , I have nothing to care. She deserved all the pains!” Jiyong confessed his thoughts like a heartless person.

 TOP couldn’t believe that Jiyong doesn’t rid of his ego and pride instead continuing being a heartless human being. Where is Jiyong, that he knew before?

 “SHE IS PREGNANT, DAMMIT!”

 Jiyong was shocked.

 “Who?” asked Jiyong, clarifying.

 “Your wife!”

 Jiyong got off from his seat and walked to a fountain in the mansion’s mini garden.

 “Ji, I think it’s the best time for you and Dara to re-build your relationship. She needs you Ji. She’s pregnant and the baby is yours.”

Jiyong keep being a statue.

 “If you think your marriage happened because Dara framed you, I think you had made a big mistake there. I knew Dara for 2 months now and I could see that she was innocence far from your descriptions about her. She’s kind, prideful, and it’s a great loss if you let go of her as your wife Ji.” said TOP strictly to make Jiyong fall for his words, confidently.

 “Enough, TOP!” suddenly Jiyong shouted, loudly.

 TOP was really wordless to see Jiyong’s emotions changed, drastically.

 “How you knew the baby is mine but not anyone else? I have no baby whom her mother is a ! Why the hell you back up her TOP? Ah, so you have fall for her or she’s the one who offered herself to you? Well, take her since I give her free of charge to you!”

 As soon as Jiyong finished his lines, TOP without hesitate give a few punches on Jiyong’s face and stomach.

 “You are too much, Ji!” shouted TOP. His face was flashed red as he tried to control his anger while seeing Jiyong on a carved pave, wiping bloods dripping from his nose.

 “I don’t mind if you don’t want the baby, the Kwon’s heir but who the hell gave you permission to lower Dara’s pride? She is not a as you think. For your information, Dara didn’t want you to know about this and Bom repeatedly make me promise to not ever tell you but I don’t have any heart to do what had they’ve told me. Before this, I back up your offences, I defence you when you threw Dara away at the roadside and I even begged to Dara to give you a second chance. I said to her that you’ll change but you never intend to change!”

 Jiyong was still being silent.

 “If you let your ego to control yourself, I assure you that one day, after you realized what’d happened, everything meant nothing to you and later you’ll regret for the rest of your life. TOP was really sad to see his best friend who never changed a bit.

“Well, we will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter