Chapter 32

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7.00 am in one fine morning, Dara was in rush waking up her husband, Kwon Jiyong as the man told her yesterday that he has an important meeting to attend. Dara shook Jiyong’s torso with a lot of energy left in him.

“Wake up! It has already 7, Jiyong!”

Actually, Jiyong has waking up since minutes ago but he has no intention to go for his company, today. He knew, Taeyang, his rival will attend the meeting too. It hurts his heart more when he could see Taeyang eyeing his legally wife, Dara. He was just jealous but Jiyong was far from admitting his feeling.

As a man, Jiyong knew Taeyang was considering Dara far more than just a friend. Crush. That is the exact words to describe the heart content feeling of a certain Taeyang over Dara. He was so confident with his theory.

“I have put my all in waking you up, now you just stoning yourself? Seriously, Kwon Jiyong? Never mind then, let me go to the company by myself. Besides, you don’t have to punch card before time. Now I even forget that you are the CEO there!”

Dara got off from the bed and walked to the door. She was about to turn the knob, to open the door when she heard Jiyong was groaning in pain. Quickly, Dara ran towards her husband’s direction.

“Why? What happen?” asked Dara. She turned Jiyong’s body to face her but Jiyong was quick enough to pull his wife into his embrace, tightly.

“What’s this Kwon Jiyong? I’m fully ready to go to work you know! See, there is a line on my blouse!” said Dara, pissed off with her husband act.

The more Dara try to escape from Jiyong’s tight embrace, the tighter Jiyong hugged his wife. At last, Dara even surrender to fight more when she almost loss all of her energy. Jiyong was smiling to celebrate his winning when Dara seems gave up to struggle in escaping.

“Dara, are you really think that I will let you go without me and besides you are taking a cab? Dream on, baby…”

“Then, why are you still in bed? Just to let you know, Kwon Jiyong-ssi that I am still contracted under company’s rule. Going in and out with a punch card and if I am late, I have to face the CEO!” Dara has starting to babble to herself.

“It’s okay, baby… The CEO is the kindest person on Earth! It’s okay to come late when you even have a meeting with the CEO, Baby…”

“You said this is meeting? ‘The CEO is the kindest person on Earth’? Tell you, when his mad and furious blend well, he is the scariest person who even could kill all the monsters in Hell!”

Jiyong ignored his wife’s words but he was silently attacking Dara with pecks. Dara again used her energy to fight with Jiyong’s ert attack.

“YOU ARE NOT EVEN TAKING A SHOWER YET, KWON JIYONG! LOOK AT THAT SALIVA! EWWWWW~~~!!!!”

Jiyong just grinned when Dara seems too furious. This time he attacked her sensitive skin with his ticklish skills. He tickles his wife until Dara squealed in dolphin sounds while struggling to get off from her husband. Lastly, even Dara tickles her husband, too. Both were laughing at the end.

“I am so not in my mood to attend the meeting. I bet Taeyang must attend the meeting, too. The problem is, Daddy always hold meetings frequently nowadays. Why the hell he has to obey all words from that Dong? Before, Dong sunbaenim hold the most important chair, we hold nothing crucial meeting like this and now after that certain Dong Young Bae of his son took over him, everything  turned upside down!” comment Kwon Jiyong regarding his dissatisfied.

Dara still silence from all the comment that Jiyong told. If she abruptly cut her words into Jiyong’s sentences, the babbling words will get longer somehow. Actually, Dara was not certain know what is the main reason that Jiyong actually being too furious over Taeyang at the first place. If he was jealous, the reason was not fully accepted.

“If you are being angry, keep it to yourself! Are you kidding me by driving 140 km/h? Tell me honestly, Kwon? Are you trying to kill me instead?”

Jiyong decrease down the speed and tilted his head to the passenger seat to steal a glance at his wife. Dara know about fashion very well. Dara never disappointed him when it comes to appearance plus her confidence, Dara even look more charming than usual.

“Baby, why are you dress so pretty today? If you are being like this every day I might die worrying you.” said Jiyong with his gloomy face.

“Why? This is not my first day and it has been 2 weeks since I started to work under your company, never once you complaint, Kwon Jiyong! Never once! Everything is messed up for today, everything is not going smoothly following your own way! If you hate me to work with you, just blatantly tell me!” Dara has reaching her limit for being patience with her husband’s nonsense reasons.

The car has finally arrived at the company’s area. Jiyong swiftly handle the steering to park his car at the area which is reserved only for him and to certain company’s important CEOs. Dara who was still silently sat at the passenger seat was eyed by him. It seems like his wife has no intention to get off from the car.

“Baby, let’s go…” invited Jiyong when Dara completely ignored him. Jiyong started to heaved in frustration.

“Fine, baby… I do admit that I am jealous over you. Besides that Taeyang who always comes to take a visit in our company just to seek for you. I’m just worry, Baby... You are too pretty and if Taeyang tried to woo you, I’m just getting anxious!” said Jiyong. He held his wife’s hand in his, fingers entangled, claiming what’s his.

“He has the rights either to woo me, flirt with me and everything and I can’t control that! I have told you before that I have no hearts for anyone as I know my position as a wife, as a mother. You really have no points to bring up the nuisance issue, again! Fine, next time I’ll wear shorts and shirts to work. You must be happy, I suppose?” Dara really couldn’t handle with Jiyong childish act. It’s beyond control.

Dara thought after the dinner last previous night Jiyong will never brought up again any issue regarding Taeyang but she was indeed wrong at the first place. Jiyong was just smiling when he was scolded by Dara. His wife’s hand in his was rubbed lovingly.

“That is so you, Kwon Jiyong! When I’m telling you something, you never listen to me! You never take what I have just said, seriously. When I’m scolding you, when I’m blurting my anger, at the end it’s you who was starting to touch here and there! Could you please control your hand? That’s why you never understand what I have been saying actually!”

Dara words was only brought laughter to Jiyong as to him, his wife’s nagging is like a peaceful melody to his hearing. He, who was starting to piss-off his wife with his childish whining and he was actually deserved to be lectured.

+++

Dara was diligently focusing typing something. Jiyong has giving her an empty room only next to his. Dara was actually never mind to fill the empty seat at the partition like the normal workers did but it was Jiyong instruction for her to own a room and she has no more energy to argue with her stubborn head’s husband.

“Dara Park ssi, it’s a meeting time.” Suzy was telling her as reminding.

Dara nodded her head, indirectly telling Suzy that she knew about it. As when she got off from her chair, suddenly the phone on her desk was ringing. The blinking light at the phone indicates that the call was from outsiders.

“KJ Corporation. Good Morning Mrs. Hwang. Okay, just hold a second, please. Let me get the file.” answered Dara with her decent manners.

The meeting room has filled with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter