Chapter 11

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was arrived at JY Corporation at 10.00 am and she knew she was late. She has difficulties on finding public transports to reach her workplace. She couldn’t imagine how she was going to work every day.

 Dara has to walk 2 kilometres from Kwons mansion to the nearest bus stand. If she expected to wait for cabs, it means that she waited for something that took even more time. There are only a few cabs passed by this area in this early morning since it was VIP area so it barely hard to find any cabs.

 Jiyong’s Lamborghini passed by in front of her while Dara was standing to wait for public bus. She sighed. She knew Jiyong will never stop his car and being kind-hearted to offer a transport to their workplace.

 But, Dara didn’t care at all as long as Jiyong didn’t bother about her. That is a relieved though. She will gladly accept the fact that she is a wife of Kwon Jiyong whom never treated him as a wife deserved to be treated.

 “Dara, Jiyong ssi wants to meet you.” Secretary Jiyong, Suzy, snapped Dara from recalling her incident this morning.

 No one in JY Corporation knew that Dara and Jiyong had got married and only Seungri knew about it. Dara combed her hair neatly and even inhaled a deep breath before she knocked Jiyong’s office door.

 “Come in!” Jiyong’s voice was heard.

 Dara stepped into the Jiyong’s office with thousands of curiousness. She confirmed that Jiyong will only meet her if only it has something to do urgently or seriously. Dara chose to stand next to an empty chair next to Seungri who was currently sitting opposite to Jiyong.

 “Dara, I had discussed with Seungri and I had decided to let him cover the chalet project in Jeju-do. He will check and even make a short list on which company deserved for that tender. So, anything to add?” asked Jiyong.

 Jiyong eyeing his wife without any second skipped for him to blink his eyes. Dara was so tempted and Jiyong has to control his gentleman in front of Seungri. Meanwhile, Dara was looking at her husband before she hung her head low. She had expected this will come.

Jiyong will take any opportunity to let her fall in trouble and by added Seungri’s influence, she knew this will come. She also knew that Seungri played a dirty trick but she didn’t come out with any motif.

 “Well, if you don’t mind, may I know why?” Dara asked back, calmly.

 “As your boss, I’m of the opinion that you are not competent,” said Jiyong. He didn’t know that he had thrown Dara’s pride in front of Seungri who happened to be there too.

Dara just nodded her head.

 “Okay then, you the boss, though.” replied Dara.

 Jiyong had cursed Dara inside his mind. He expected Dara to go mad instead his wife show an expressionless face in front of him.

 “Seungri, you may go now. We will discuss regarding the chalet project later after you had study the documents. Dara, I had something to discuss with you.”

 Without any words, Seungri left the office with a happy and light hearted. He ogled Dara next to him and send a mocking smile, insincerely. Dara aware the ogling and mocking smiles that Seungri sent to her but she pretend not to respond. She couldn’t let her heart bleed more by everyone’s cursing.

 “Dara…” said Jiyong as soon as Seungri closed the office’s door from the outside.

 “You are late today. Are you aware?” asked Jiyonh who his eyes still on his wife.

 Dara who was still standing next to an empty chair could only silent herself, being a statue. She had about enough to let Jiyong does mental torture to her.

 “I had decided something for you. After I observed your work performance, I think your current job is not suit for you at all. So, I have found a temporary post to replace your job. Starting from today, you will work as a tea lady since Boa ssi was on maternal leave for 2 months. So, if you still want to work here, that is the only job I could offer to you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter