Everyone's busy + Scars

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone's busy;

Chen had just finished taking his very own picture and went back to their room. Tiffany was there, just laying on her mattress and was bored out of her mind.

“You seemed… chilled.” Chen commented.

“Yeah. So chilled I’m going to freeze to death. It’s so boriiiiing~” Tiffany complained.

“Uhh… Try moving then? Maybe it won’t be so boring anymore.” Chen joked, but Tiffany shot ice glares at him.

Chen rolled his eyes and laid down on his own mattress. And then it was really silent. The only thing they were able to hear was the sound of their own breathing.

Tiffany sighed and quickly sat up. “Alright, sit up.” She demanded Chen. Chen slowly sat up and looked at her. “This feels weird but I don’t want to die out of boredom so… Let’s have a staring competition.”

And their battle began. They were staring intensely into each other’s eyes, their eyes not moving. They were still and focused on each other.

Tao and Sehun’s heads popped up from the frame of the doors to their room and saw how the two stared at each other. Their mouths formed an ‘o’ shape.

“We can’t disturb them this time.” Tao whispered as he looked at Sehun. “Let’s go.” And then they left.

Chen’s eyes were getting watery and so he blinked.

“HAH! You lost! One point for Tippani!~” Tiffany sang.

“I want a rematch!” Chen exclaimed, wiping his tears from his eyes.

“Awwww, don’t cry~~~ Next time, okay?” Tiffany teased.

“I was not crying!” Chen yelled.

“Oh then how do you explain those water droplets falling from your eyes? Rain?” She joked.

“Hey!” Chen got annoyed. He stood up, marched to Tiffany, pulled her up and glared right into her face. “I was not crying!”

Tiffany’s smile faded. And instead of getting pissed, she softened even more. Chen, too. He didn’t know why he did what he did, but he slightly let go of Tiffany’s hands.

Seeing how close their bodies were to each other, the two looked away and avoided eye contact. It was so awkward. Then, a bee flew inside the room through the open windows of the room.

Tiffany started squealing. “OH MY GOD A BEE!!!” She held onto Chen because she was so frightened about the bee. She wrapped her arms around Chen unknowingly and continued yelling. When the bee finally left (probably got annoyed with Tiffany’s continuous yelling), Tiffany sighed in relief, but froze right after, realizing what situation she was in.

Chen moved his eyes all around, not knowing what to do. There was then a knock on the door. “Unnie, can you- Oh… Am I disturbing anything?” Seohyun popped up. “I’ll… just come back later.” And then she left.

It was too silent until Chen cleared his throat. Tiffany quickly let go of him, still avoiding eye contact.

“Uhmmm…” They both started scratching their heads out of embarrassment. “My… my throat hurts.” Tiffany said and then turning around and leaving the room.

 

Jessica was listening to music as she strolled next to the beach. She was enjoying the cold breeze. It was so peaceful until… a ball hit the back of her head. To be exact, a soccer ball.

“Ow!” She exclaimed and rubbed her head. She picked up the ball and then looked at the direction it came from. She only saw a running Luhan towards her.

“Oh! Sorry~ I lost control.” Luhan apologised.

“What kind of soccer player loses control of the soccer ball?!” She exclaimed, sounding mad.

“Every soccer player makes mistakes!”

“And you’re mistake was so unbelievable! You lost control of the ball and it came flying to my direction and hit my head?! What the-”

“Things like those happen!”

Jessica groaned and threw the ball far far away. No, she didn’t throw at the ocean, she threw it to the beach house, hoping Luhan would just go away. But… he didn’t.

“What are you waiting for? Leave me alone.” Jessica quickly told him.

“Why are you always mad?” He asked.

“None of your business, go away.”

“Fine. But hey… you look cute when you’re mad.” He teased.

Jessica gave him a poker face. “Yeah? Well, I’m about to get so freaking adorable.” She replied with a big bright sarcastic smile.

Luhan just smiled.

And no, it wasn’t an ordinary smile. It wasn’t a mischievous one either. It was more of a ‘I’ve got a plan’ smile.

He quickly leaned in and kissed Jessica’s cheeks and then run away. Jessica got startled a little bit before looking at Luhan running away. “YAH!” And then she chased him.

 

Hyoyeon walked into the kitchen after playing with Yoona and Seohyun in the beach. She saw D.O there, cooking. And then Chanyeol eating everything edible in the fridge.

Hyoyeon blinked for a few moments before walking in and grabbing a glass of water. “How did your photoshoot go?” She asked, trying to make a conversation. She then sipped from her water.

“It’s all good.” D.O replied. “It would’ve been better if I didn’t have to keep taking it all time because some tall hyper virus is always in the background taking a selca of himself.”

“Well, I’m sorry I found a perfect spot for my selca ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter