'Hana'

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EMEGED. THIS IS 4, 063 WORDS. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I ACTUALLY WROTE MORE THAN 4,000 WORDS. FOR ONCE. OKAY, NIGHT. BYE. HOPE YOU ENJOY. THIS IS NOT PROOF READ YET SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND YOU GUYS ACTUALLY KNOW I ALWAYS UPDATE AT LIKE... PAST MIDNIGHT SO YEAH.

Sunny’s eyes were wide due to shock as her lips were pressed against Suho’s. It stayed wide until Sunny cupped his cheeks and returned the kiss. Soon, Suho had done the same and as they got deeper and deeper into the kiss, the rest – whose jaws were dropped so low, it would’ve reached the ground – bursted in claps and cheers.

“WAY TO GO HYUNG!” Kai exclaimed, clapping and then pointing at the two of them. The girls were smiling, and the boys – though cheering – were envying Suho because he was the first to step up.

The two continued their kissing and the rest were feeling awkward and weird since it has been so long. “Eiiiii~” They whined, throwing pillows at them. But they just ignored them and decided to continue.

When the two ended their kissing moment, they only smiled at each other, “About time.” Chen commented, receiving stares from the others, “What?” He asked, “It was very long.”

Taeyeon and Kris – although seeming happy for the two – were actually worried. They knew the two liked each other, but they’re different. Suho’s an idol… what about his fans? They won’t just let him date a girl that nobody even knows.

After they decided to stop and get some rest, the girls went to the guest room and squeal at each other – with Taeyeon pretending. She was happy but she was also worried.

EXO had a meeting in the living room after everything that happened.

“I salute you, hyung.” Chanyeol stated, giving Suho a thumbs up. Suho looked down with a smile – obviously feeling flattered.

However, Kris was in his own serious world. “Hyung, you seem awfully quiet right now,” Tao commented, he had been watching Kris the whole time since he had this cold aura coming out of him.

The rest of EXO looks at him and Kris was greeted in an awkward situation, “I’ve just been thinking.” He replied, “Yeah, and deeply, too.” Xiumin added. “What are you thinking about?”

“I don’t mean to mean anything but… Suho…” He called Suho and he turned to face Kris. “Are you and Sunny noona,” He paused when the word came out of his mouth without Taeyeon having to tell him that, “together now?”

EXO froze. They didn’t really think about it. Sure, they kissed. But that’s the only thing they thought about. They just kissed. They didn’t think about the fact that they would have to be in a relationship.

And that’s a problem.

“Uh-oh,” Lay commented, “This can’t be,” He looked down. He was even tightening his grip on the pillow he was hugging.

For that past few months, they haven’t really thought about the consequences of confessing to their partners. They only thought about the fact that the girls do not feel the same way for them.

Now that one of them has – and had the courage to – they didn’t know what to do.

“I spent the whole day thinking about it,” Suho replied calmly. “I know if the fans find out, it’s real trouble. But I can’t keep it any longer,” He continued. “Of course, we’ll have to hide our relationship from the public, and there will be difficulties, but I know Sunny and I can cope.” He added, “After all, she is a spy. These girls can basically do anything,” He finished.

“Then,” Chen called, “Can I ask Fany noona as well?”

All heads turned to him, “What?!”

Chen blinked in surprise, “Uhm, okay, nevermind then.” He said, just wanting to curl up into a tiny ball. “No, we didn’t mean that!” The others – except for Kris – immediately exclaimed, “I was just planning on asking, hyung!” Kai continued, his eyes almost all showing because he was shocked yet happy. (lolwhut?)

Kris was the most surprised. He was the only not thinking of asking their partners out. He had no feelings for his partner – or rather, he’s not sure of it yet. But even so, he wanted to get to know Taeyeon more, to make sure that he was indeed in love with her.

Though soon after, there was a ruckus. Kris shifted back to reality and saw that Sehun and Tao were wrestling each other right there in the living room. “She… is… mine!” Sehun said in between breaths. “No, she’s mine!” Tao exclaimed.

Kris turned his head to look at Chanyeol, who was next to him. Chanyeol also looked back, his mouth slightly opened as he tried to process what was happening in front of them. “What the hell is going on?” Kris asked.

“They’re fighting over Seohyun noona.” He replied, and it made Kris even more shocked.

Then he thought about it more. Three of the girls have two partners each in EXO. And both members may have both fallen for their female partner… “This is not good.” He murmured. There were three love triangles at that moment.

“This is not good,” He continued to whisper, “This is not good.” He became worried the whole night. This might as well be the end of EXO’s united friendship. Their motto ‘We are ONE!’ won’t mean the same thing anymore and it will just become a lie.

Kris went outside to freshen up. The atmosphere and his thoughts were suffocating him inside the house, so he wanted to get some fresh air. Last thing he knew, Suho was right behind him. He put a hand on Kris’ shoulder.

“Everything’s bothering you, huh?” Suho asked.

Kris let out a fake laugh, “Look what you’ve done.” He joked. “I thought you won’t be a pain to me, but what is this?” He smiled – for once.

Suho laughed, “Don’t blame me. Feelings aren’t something I can stop, okay?” He replied, “So tell me… what’s bothering you?” He asked, “Taeyeon?” He didn’t use noona because he felt awkward and told Taeyeon and she understood. He doesn’t call any of the girls noona.

“Aniya!” Kris quickly replied, “Woah, calm down.” Suho then laughed, “You’re very obvious.”

“Tch.”

“So what is it you’ve been thinking about?”

“There will be three love triangles if the others all confess.” Kris said, looking at the starry sky. “At least I know who they all like because they made it pretty damn obvious. You all made your feelings towards each other very obvious.” He commented.

“Yeah, and you and Taeyeon are doing a great job hiding yours.” He joked once more. Kris shot him a look and then continued to look at the night sky. “I’m just kidding. But seriously, you have to loosen up. The boys all know it themselves. They all know that between the two of them, their partner would only fall for one. Or in this case, have already fallen for one.” Suho told Kris, “I’m sure by now, they have already prepared themselves because they know one of them is going to get hurt.”

Kris looked at him, “How come I’ve never looked at it that way?”

“Because you’re too focused on what must and what mustn’t be done.” Suho immediately replied, “You’re being a leader, yes. But sometimes, you also have to break the rules and loosen up.” He continued, “Sunny taught me that.” He then smiled.

Suho patted Kris’ shoulders and leave him be to think by himself. He needed that time.

"Well, they're the ones breaking their rules anyways," Kris commented, "And we barely break ours," He continued. 

Suho huffed and then smiled, "Exactly my point," He replied, "Let's be bad boys for some time and break the rules."

"I never thought I'd hear that from you, really." Kris was surprised to see this side of Suho that he had never seen before. It seems as if there are a lot of things the EXO members don't know about him.

"Believe me," Suho stated, "I look like a scholar, but you won't want to see my school records," He joked, laughing slightly and then turning around to enter back into the house.

Kris watched and when Suho had gone, he heaved out a sigh and then looked back at the night sky, "Everything is so confusing right now," He told himself, then covered his face with his palm — still facing the sky.

"Because you make everything complicated," He heard a familiar voice. He turned to see who it was and there she was. The girl who made Kris' heart flutter at that moment, "Taeyeon," Kris called in a surprised tone.

Taeyeon smiled and walked towards him, "I see you in balconies lately," She stated, leaning on the balcony and enjoying the fresh breeze. She inhaled as she closed her eyes and Kris looked at her, his heartbeat beating uncontrollably fast.

*Dammit, stop hyperventilating, heart!* Kris thought, getting nervous so suddenly. "You okay?" Taeyeon asked, a worried expression plastered on her face, "You look so tense," She continued.

Kris had to think of an answer quick. He usually answers her normally and quickly without having to think of what he would reply, but for some reason, he wasn't like that at this moment.

"Uh… the… confession…" Kris stuttered, cursing himself deep down underneath for his actions. Taeyeon looked at him, "So you've thought about it as well."

"What?"

"I know how much Suho and Sunny likes each other, or in this case, you can even say they're in love. I mean, their kiss earlier… you gotta admit that was intense." Taeyeon started, "But… I'm just afraid one of them is going to get hurt. The spy world is so different from the idol world. You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter