Busy with Comeback

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a special chapter dedicated to my cousin. She has already read it (or seen it because it's a visual novel), so I don't really need to put it here. Unless of course you'd like to see it, too :))) If you do, comment. I'll see if people wants to see it and then I'll retype it into words and upload it here :)

Taeyeon’s lips curved into a smile, “Then I guess I should lie more often.”

Kris smirked, “All you have to do is ask,” he said before leaning in once more to taste Taeyeon’s lips again. This time, Taeyeon returned the kiss. Kris pulled his lips away for a moment, “Then again, you don’t have to. You can just straightly kiss me,” he told her and then smacked his lips back onto Taeyeon’s.

 

 

“Are you ready?” Chen asked as he shuffled in his spot on the log.

The boys were all sitting in front of the ocean shore all by themselves. The girls thought they were preparing for their comeback so they left them alone.

“Where’s Luhan hyung?”

“He’s just getting the guitar. Thank goodness we brought some home yesterday,” Baekhyun stated.

When Luhan had joined them, they all sat down. The guitarists were holding a guitar each and the rest holding notebooks and pens, “Shall we begin?”

They nodded, “What are the words we’ve got so far?” Lay asked, looking over Xiumin’s notebook. Unfortunately, the notebook did not have any writing on it.

“How about this one?” Suho asked, opening up a piece of folded paper he had kept for so long already – long for him. He handed them the unfolded paper and Lay read it.

“I’m smiling like this,

So only you can see,

Are you looking at me right now?

I have a new dream,

It’s to become a better man,

Because your eyes that look at me,

Make me run once again

More than anything else,

So lucky, my love.”

“Hyung, this is good!” Sehun exclaimed, giving Suho two thumbs up, “When did you write this?”

“I wrote it for an apology to Sunny,” Suho replied as he rubbed his nape while biting his bottom lip; it was obvious he was embarrassed – in a good way, “I kind of sang it this way…” Suho sang the lyrics of the words he wrote and the guitarists listened in closely. After Suho ended, Lay continued to look at the ground, trying to remember the tune.

Lay then shuffled and made himself comfortable with the guitar before he strummed the strings of his guitar. He started playing the rhythm of how Suho sang the words and continued making up the rest until he formed an entire melody, “How’s that?” He asked.

“You’re a legend!”

“Unfortunately, we can’t play it without the chords,” Baekhyun commented, “So please guide us through, Master Lay,” he joked, his signature greasy smile plastered on his face.

They all bursted out laughing and Lay shook his head as his eyes darted back to the chords of his guitar. He told them how many chords are just being repeated over and over again and when to change the repetition. Soon, all the guitarists were playing altogether. Now all they needed was the lyrics.

“I was inspired to write these lyrics because yeah, I was in love. I am in love. I wanted to tell Sunny what I really feel… the meaning of these words came deep down from my heart,” Suho told them, “So the rest of the song should have words coming from the heart. Not only mine, but yours as well. This song should be dedicated to the ones we love and will always love.”

So the boys went on ahead with thinking of new ideas. The boys sitting on the logs – and holding guitars – would help those next to them who were sitting down on the sand, “Those are really good words.”

“Yeah, that one.”

“That sounds good.”

The place was filled with murmuring and mumbling to each other, but one thing was for sure: they were acting as one. They were making a song that not only tells what each of them feel, but something that tells a combination of all twelve’s feelings into one uplifting song.

By the time that they thought they had spent enough time of thinking lyrics, they finally decided to share each other’s ideas and most probably combine them with the others’.

“Hyung and I got… ‘On a day that I wore nice clothes, I met you. I was lucky, it’s because I did good in the past’,” Kai read from the notebook he was holding, where the words he just read were thought of by him and Kyungsoo.

“Well, hear ours, okay?” Lay said, grabbing the tiny notebook Tao was handing him, “’We like the same colours, we like the same movies, lucky, it’s a love that’s meant to be’.”

“For the rap part,” Chanyeol started, but he nudged Sehun so that he would lift the notebook so he could see it and he rapped the words instead of just read them lifelessly – shame on the other members, he thought – and did what he does best, “’We smile brightly in the photo, we’re a perfect harmony. I think I’m a lucky guy, it’s so good like we’re in a fairy tale of our dreams’.”

Sehun put the notebook down so he could see it and started rapping, “’Oh my god, it’s the best thing to hear, her voice melts me like ice cream. She is picture perfect’.”

They tried combining the lyrics they had all mentioned, and Kris hissed, “We’re missing the chorus and verse 1,” he said, “And the bridge, too.”

“Okay, then let’s form verse 1 now,” Baekhyun suggested, holding onto his pencil and looking down on his notebook.

“How about ‘Being born in the same country…’,” Chen started, but that already got the looks of s – most specifically… the four Chinese members.

“We’re born in China, you insolent,” Kris said, but he obviously was just joking. Chen was pretty used to it as Kris calls everyone insolents

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter