SIA Visit

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How long has it been since I last updated? e___e sorry guise. We're almost finished anyways!~ I was able to get Sony Vegas Pro, so I was experimenting with it to make a new trailer for Babysitting EXO. It fails, but it's my first try!~

The thirteen girls entered the Girls’ Generation operating room to continue their work in search for whoever’s targeting EXO. To their surprise, they saw the youngest of them all reading the files on the long office table on her own – rest assured the aircondition was on.

“Krystallie? I thought you were on a date with Sehun,” Sulli stated as she sat down on one of the chairs next to Krystal’s.

“Uhm,” She finished reading the paragraph she was on before continuing and looking at her friend, “It ended early.”

“But you just left the house half an hour ago,” Amber replied, “What kind of date lasts for what… ten minutes?”

“Five, actually,” she added; her eyes were back onto the files.

Half of the girls were shocked and just had their eyes widen and mouths open agape, but the other half almost choked and they had to hit each other’s back to be able to breathe properly again, “WHAT?!”

“What in the world did you guys do? Say hi to each other, tell each other how you guys are and then left?!”

“Nope,” Krystal replied in a monotonic voice as she focused on the files in front of her, “I broke up with him.”

Sooyoung, Luna and Hyoyeon – who were sitting on the chairs and their feet were crossed and up on the table – fell off their chairs in surprise, “AH!” They let out as they fell.

Luna sat up and tried to ‘climb’ as she put her arm onto the table and pulled herself up, having her kneeling, “Why did you break up with him?!”

“I told him… we should pause our relationship for now until EXO and SNSD unnies are not mad with each other again,” she explained.

The SNSD girls let out a heavy and deep sigh, “Sehun’s going to be depressed now,” Taeyeon said; her hands on her waist as her head bobbled a little bit, “He handled the first one quite well, I don’t know how he’s going to be with this one.”

“Unnie, what do you mean?” Krystal asked, looking at Taeyeon with a worried expression plastered on her face.

“That would be his second heartbreak,” Sooyoung butted in, “He was rejected the first time.”

“By who?”

Seohyun cleared and her lips before answering, “Me.”

F(x)’s girls eyes widened, “Neh?!” Krystal let out.

“I had to choose between Tao and him and to be honest, Sehun’s just not the guy for me,” Seohyun explained, “I didn’t want to break his heart down the road.”

Krystal nodded, now regretting what she did.

“He said he was alright, but…” Seohyun continued, “I was sure he wasn’t. For a while, at least. He acted as if he didn’t care but he would always find excuses when it’s just me and Tao in the room. He eventually returned to his normal self.”

“Krystal, you didn’t have to do that,” Jessica told her sister.

“Had to,” Krystal immediately replied, “If it’s going to go between us, then I had to, unnie.”

“It wouldn’t,” Jessica’s words were sharp, but sincere, “Now go call him.”

Krystal bit her lips and looked around, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone else, “Uhm… I… we kind of didn’t get each other’s numbers.”

“Wah-… are you kidding me?” Jessica shook her head a little bit, “What kind of relationships do you kids have nowadays? You don’t even have each other’s numbers,” she teased as she reached for her bag and looked for her phone. She went to Sehun’s contact, called him and put it on speakers before chucking the phone to Krystal, “Here.”

“Wha-”

“Put it down onto the table,” Jessica said.

Krystal did as told, “Why-”

“Hello, noona?”

Hearing his voice suddenly made Krystal so shocked. Her eyes widened, she let out a silent gasp as she looked at her sister and mouthed, “Why?”

Jessica pointed her index at her and mouthed back, “Speak.” Krystal only rolled her eyes.

“Hello? Noona if you’re doing this as revenge, it’s not funny. I am no part of what the hyungs did, and to be honest, I’m not in the mood at all.”

“Well somebody needs a chill pill.”

Suddenly, the girls heard a loud thud, “Krystal?!”

“W… wow, you recognised my voice,” she commented, almost blushing. Sulli and Luna – who cuddled together – just looked at each other and smiled.

“I’ll recognise your voice anywhere,” says the cheesy Sehun, “Is this the only way I can talk to you now? Through Sica noona’s phone?” he kept asking, “If so, I’ll have to change Sica noona’s picture into our selca,” and Krystal full-on blushed.

SNSD glanced at each other and tilted their heads in confusion, “YAH! HOW COME YOU NEVER SHOWED THIS SIDE OF YOURS TO US BEFORE, OH FREAKING SEHUN?!” Jessica shouted through the phone which made Sehun move his phone away from his ears.

“Ow… you’re on speakers?” Sehun asked, his cheeks turning pink as he realized other girls heard what he said, “You could’ve told me.”

“You didn’t stop, you just continued talking. Your fault,” Krystal teased.

“Uhm,” Sehun let out, not knowing what else to say, “Why… did you call?”

“Uhm because…” Krystal was too ashamed to say it. Sehun might think that she changes her mind too quickly and it might turn him off.

Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter