About the girls + Prank

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About the girls;

Unexpectedly, they all laughed. Unexpectedly, they got along with each other better than the other 2 rooms. Unexpectedly, they all thought that staying with each other isn’t going to be that bad after all.

Until the next day…

“UGH BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Yoona yelled as she banged her hand on the bathroom door. “Hurry up and come out of the toilet!” She was holding it in.

“As you can see...” Yoona heard a faint reply from Baekhyun. “I’M USING IT!”

Jessica was awaken by the loud yells and shouts so freaking early in the morning. And the girls know never to disturb the ice princess’ sleep.

She stood up and went out the room. The others who were already awake and preparing breakfast saw a mad Jessica marching like a sergeant and she was marching fast. “I’m Yoona!” She yelled.

Yoona got startled and jumped a little. “Oh! Unnie!”

“It’s 6:30 in the morning, WHAT IS THIS YELLING?!”

“Baekhyun won’t come out of the toilet.” Yoona complained. “He’s not even using it.” Jessica started banging the door loudly with her hands. Some of the others went there to see what was going on.

The 2 leaders stayed in the counter seats, frozen. They were eating and chewing slowly. What they are watching is something they have never seen before. It’s not action filled or anything like that but it’s already entertaining enough to watch. Though they’re worried about what will happen next.

“Do you know how to fix a door?” Taeyeon asked, putting the kettle down.

Suho and Kris turned their heads on her. “Why?”

Taeyeon pointed at Jessica again. The 2 leaders turned their heads to see. Jessica kicked the door sideways, causing the door to fall backwards and revealing Baekhyun. She marched back to their room and went back to sleep.

Everyone could see what Baekhyun was doing. The girls’ mouths dropped and they quickly covered their eyes while the boys just… well… stare. They were already used to seeing Baekhyun shirtless. (What were you thinking?)

“Oooooh, dayuuuum. For a bacon like you, you sure look greasy.” Sooyoung joked, biting her lips as she looks at Baekhyun’s torso.

“You can’t eat him, Soo.” Tiffany reminded. “He’s human.”

“Unfortunately.” Sooyoung replied in disappointment.

“Dude, we have girls here. Wear a shirt.” Kai complained.

“Why? Afraid they’ll like Baekhyun’s body more than yours, Kai?” Lay teased. Amongts EXO, Kai is technically the visual of the group. He’s got the tanned body with the abs, of course. An ultimate god.

“Hell no.” Kai replied, he was so sure his image was safe.

Suho and Kris, however… Their jaws were dropped as they try to process what Jessica just did into their brains. How could a girl who just practically woke up kick down a door barefooted? And just because her sleep was disturbed? Even though Kris looks like he can do the same, it takes him a lot of things to be angry to be able to do so.

“So… do you know how to fix a door?” Taeyeon teased before she chuckled.

 

 

 

“Alright, alright. Just hold it there.” Kris told them as they hold the door in place. Kris then screwed the door so it will stay in place. “There.”

“Phew.”

“Not pro, huh?” Chanyeol asked Baekyhun.

“She just kicked down a door.” Baekhyun replied.

“DID YOU EVEN SEE HOW SHE PURPOSELY MADE THE ARROW MISS ME BY LIKE 1 CM?!” Luhan exclaimed again. It seems like he’ll never get over it.

“Luhan-hyung.” Baekhyun called him with a poker face. “That’s good aiming skills. Doesn’t prove they’re good spies.”

“But-”

“If he doesn’t believe us, then he doesn’t believe us.” Hyoyeon, who obviously overheard their conversation, popped out of nowhere and coldly said. “Get over it.” She marched passed them without saying a word.

“Well, they sure do get angry easy.” Lay commented.

“That Jessica chick is normally angry, though.” Tao said.

“Noona.” Yoona, who also popped out of nowhere, said.

“What?”

“Noona.” She repeated. “Jessica-unnie is your noona. All of you.” She said. “It’s kind of disrespectful just to call her with her name.”

“Yah-”

“I know some of you are from China, but that doesn’t exclude you from having to use Korean manners.” She continued, her voice was really serious. “And we’re still in Korean territory and this property is owned and built by a Korean.” She glared at them before turning around and walking outside.

Before she could leave, EXO asked “How come you know so much about this house?” Yoona stopped on her tracks. She looked at them.

“My late father built it.” She replied before continuing to walk away. They boys were left in utter shock.

“And about Jessica-unnie being angry all the time and all.” Seohyun popped out from behind them, too. They all got startled. “She’s not angry for no reason.”

“What is it with you and-”

“I’m taking the calm approach, unlike the other unnies.” Seohyun told them. “In your eyes, Taeyeon unnie might be short and dorky, but when things get serious, she does too. She does laugh so much that people laughs because of her laugh, but that’s what so great about her. She’s normally mysterious and no one knows her much. Not even us.”

“To you, Jessica unnie is cold and arrogant. What you don’t know is that Jessica unnie tend to be like that because she doesn’t want to get too close to people, not knowing if they’ll hurt her or not. She went through something that made her personality change. So you cannot say she’s mad all the time just like that.”

“Sunny unnie might be bright and ‘sunny’ all the time, but she’ll use that face to disguise her sorrows and burdens deep inside.”

“Tiffany unnie may be bossy and over protective with her stuff, but that’s because when she once let someone borrow one of her things, she got poisoned with it right after she got it back.”

“Hyoyeon unnie doesn’t usually get angry. But when someone talks about her friends in a horrible way, her angelic attitude turns demonic.”

“Yuri unnie sounds mean but that’s because she doesn’t want to be bullied. Not anymore, at least. She suffered bullying throughout her highschool years for being dark.” The boys got confused. *Yuri? Dark?* “Though she’s not very dark anymore.” *Psh. I’m darker and look at me.” Kai remarked in his thoughts.

“Sooyoung unnie eats a lot. She eats when she’s upset. When something’s bothering her, she eats. Because whenever she eats, we can never reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter