Throwback Thursday

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So like uhmmm... I have nothing else to say, really. I mean, I don't even think you guys read this part, haha. I'd really like to know if you actually read my author notes, so please do comment if you read this XD this has 3,626 words, lol. I did focus too much on KrisTaengLuSica on this chapter and probably in more chapters to come //shot. This is also proof read but it's like 12 AM so I might've missed something. This chapter is also just for some stuff I forgot about but planned on adding to the story :)

They have all just arrived back to the beach house and went to their old rooms that they shared. The couples went to do their own things and if it wasn’t obvious enough, Sunny and Suho went straight to the shore and walked around for hours.

As soon as the sun had set down, they have gathered just outside the beach house and built a campfire. They sat on logs surrounding the fire – obviously sitting next to their partners – and ate shmores.

“Remember that time when Jessica was so mad no one could control her?” Hyoyeon asked, putting her shmore onto the fire. The rest all laughed along as they reminisced the old times, back to the time when they still wanted to strangle each other.

“Luhan you freaking brat!” Jessica whined so loudly, the others had to cover their ears.

Luhan approached Jessica and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, to calm her down, “I know you like me, noona. Stop denying it already.” Luhan said, and then tapped Jessica’s head. “What?! Do you wanna get stabbed?!” Jessica exclaimed, raising an eyebrow in the process. “We all know you can’t really stab me, noona.”

Jessica started struggling, trying to get loose from Luhan’s ‘hug’, “Xi Luhan, let go of me or else I’ll smash you onto the wall,” She threatened.

“Can you still smash me onto the wall after this?” Luhan quickly leaned in and kissed her in the cheeks again.” He then let go and moved back a few steps.

Immediately, Jessica boiled in anger and it seemed as if steam was coming out of her ears. It wasn’t long until Jessica bursted and shouted, “… YAHHH!”

“Ei~” The others let out as the boys quickly stood up and went to cover Luhan (Oh how I love these moments when they stand up for each other) and Tiffany and Sooyoung tried to hold Jessica.

Luhan then ran after the girls held onto Jessica, for the sake of his own safety. Jessica would use anything in sight to use as a weapon, and the first thing she saw and grabbed was a metal baseball bat – which actually belonged to Taeyeon – and she ran to chase Luhan.

The boys all then went out of her way. They were scared of her. Hey, a raging Sica is a dangerous Sica, what more with a raging Sica with a baseball bat? So running for his life would be the best idea for Luhan.

Jessica held the baseball bat and chased Luhan around the living room with it. The others – who were all eating nuts in the living room – just sighed. They’re already used to the both of them always acting like this, that they don’t bother stopping them anymore.

“You deer! Come back here! I will make sure your whole species goes to extinction!” She exclaimed, holding the baseball bat up in the air as she chased Luhan, who by the way was just teasingly running away from her – not taking her seriously.

Luhan turned around and ran backwards most of the time, obviously trying to tease Jessica, “Can’t catch me,” He usually says with an ‘annoying’ tone. And Jessica gets even more annoyed every time, “See? You’re chasing me because you love me!”

“Ugh! You wish!”

“Oh come on noona, don’t deny it anymore! Just stop running, drop the baseball bat and I’ll come and give you a hug.” He told her, trying to get her to stop chasing him and save his whole species from extinction.

“How about a no?” Jessica quickened her phase whilst Luhan’s speed was still constant.

“I’m surprised noona’s not tired yet,” Tao commented, munching on a nut. “She’s mad, what can you do?” Sooyoung asked sarcastically. “Mad? Huh. I won’t even call her that,” Tiffany added, “That woman’s in rage,” And then she continued to munch on a nut.

“True, true,” Xiumin nodded.

“I think you better grab Luhan and lock him away from Jessica,” Hyoyeon stated, “Seeing Jessica this mad, it’s like she won’t stop until she kills him.”

“And his entire species.” Sunny continued, having everyone laugh.

“But… if unnie kills his whole species, which is a deer… does that mean she’ll kill me too?” Yoona tried to joke around. “Oh deer…” Yuri made a pun, and they all just laughed again.

“Deer (dear) Yoongie, I’m sure you’re an exception.” Sunny said, patting the younger girl’s back.

After a while, their ears were hurting and it seemed as if Jessica wasn’t getting tired at all yet. When Tiffany has had enough, she stood up with pissed look on her face and went to Jessica, “Shut the hell up, woman!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” They laughed, “Oh man, that was good.” They commented as they wiped their tears off from laughing.

“At least she didn’t get mad when f(x) came,” Lay added, having the girls glare at her, but they remembered it anyways.

The girls weren’t at all in happy moods that morning, and they kept groaning, which made the boys wonder what was going on. “If I may ask…” Suho started, looking at the girls but asking Sunny, “What’s up with you, girls?”

“F(x) is coming.” Sunny bluntly replied, placing a cup on the counter in front of Suho and looking at him with a worried expression. “If all things fail and we start screaming… lock yourselves in the rooms.”

Suho’s eyes widened, but he remained calm, “I’m sure it won’t get to that extent.” He told her, “You don’t really know what happens when f(x) and us are in the same room or place together.” She said. “If we’re like this with you and it’s bad enough… you don’t wanna think about us being with f(x).”

“Oh great, just great.” They heard Yoona complaining from the window, she was looking outside. Her head turned to face the others, “They’re here.” Her words sounded petrifying and dreadful.

Jessica hung her head low and tried to avoid the girls’ gazes. Although the boys didn’t know why she was acting like that, Luhan did. She had mentioned it to him that one of the members is her sister.

Taeyeon had gone out to greet them, but it became a slight argument. It wasn’t until Taeyeon returned inside the house did the girls breathe once more. “We’re going to a coffee shop nearby, and we’re going to talk to them there.”

“Why not here?” Kris asked.

“Do you want this place to turn into ruins?” Hyoyeon asked.

“You sound as if you’re really going to cause a war.” Baekhyun commented.

“They trigger us and we will.” Sooyoung sharply replied, and then wore her shoes. She waited for the others and they headed outside. When they noticed that the boys were also putting on their shoes, they asked them, “Where are you going?”

“Uh… with you?”

“And why should we let you?”

“We at least have to meet the people who are looking for our ‘killer’.” Xiumin replied, trying to annoy the girls. The girls rolled their eyes and let them come. When the twenty-one of them approached f(x), the girls couldn’t help but notice that Sulli and Krystal were playing with their hair as they looked at some of EXO’s members.

They walked through the forest, until they found a road and a coffee shop just across. No one would’ve known there was a beach house hidden in the forest in front of the coffee shop, no matter how many people visited that place.

They walked inside and no one seemed to have recognized the boys – because the place is filled with tourists and if not, the elderly who only knows about traditional music.

They sat down on different tables, and while the nine girls ordered coffee, f(x) stayed with EXO. “We’re so sorry you had to deal with them for that past few months,” Luna told the boys, sounding as if she was insulting Girls’ Generation.

The boys only blinked at the girl’s actions. *Wow… rude.* Luhan kept taking glances at Krystal though. He noticed she was a bit quiet, so was their leader Victoria. The whole of f(x) was quiet, except for one… Luna.

“We absolutely have no idea why they were assigned to protect you…” Luna started, “We could’ve done better.” EXO gave each other looks and glances, until they all felt awkward and wished that Girls’ Generation would just come back quick and save them from the awkwardness.

Luhan’s eyes were still stuck on Krystal, and when she accidentally looked up, her eyes met his. But she quickly looked away. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter