The Apologies

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMFG, OMFG. I AM UGH FOR THIS CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME FEEL SO TINGLY AND OMFG. WHAT HAVE I DONE? I'LL WRITE THE CONTINUATION LATER BECAUSE IT'S LATE. I'M POSTING BECAUSE OF MY COUSIN 'burplestardust'. THANK HER FOR BUGGING ME TO UPDATE EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY. YEP. THAT'LL BE ALL. NIGHT. ♥ HERE'S A HEART BECAUSE THIS CHAPTER DESERVES ONE. I WORKED ON THIS INSTEAD OF SLEEPING, OKAY? SO IT DESERVES ONE. 

THIS ISN'T PROOF READ SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE MISTAKES. NIGHT. /again/

“Maybe we should let them explain.” Sooyoung stated as she put a spoonful of ice cream into . “And what? Let them lie about how they missed the dinner?” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and looked away.

“No, we really should think about it,” Yuri said this time, “What if they didn’t mean to? What if something came up and they couldn’t go home?” She asked questions that made the rest of them think, “Remember, they only just got back here, it shouldn’t be a surprise that they are bombarded with work already.”

“They did mention they had to work on their song last night,” Tiffany added. “And why are we acting like this? We’re acting like their girlfriends – which we are not.” Yuri and Tiffany tried to convince the girls to try and listen to their explanation. In the end, they got the girls to agree to have the boys explain, but they were still doubtful.

They cooked lunch – this time, they didn’t expect the boys and cooked for themselves – and waited for the boys. When the boys arrived just before lunch, they didn’t expect the girls to be there. But instead, they saw the girls all lined up – Taeyeon at the front, Jessica and Sunny both beside Taeyeon but behind her, Tiffany and Hyoyeon behind the two but beside them (you get the idea) and the line formed a triangle – with their arms crossed and deathly glares.

“Uhhh… what’d we do?” The boys asked, suddenly gulping. “Except for missing our dinner, nothing else.” Taeyeon replied sarcastically. Tiffany gently held onto her arm as she calmly called, “Taeng,” And she got what she meant.

Taeyeon only sighed and stood up straight, “After much… discussing… we’re convinced we need to let you explain about last night,” She said. The boys immediately lightened up after hearing what she just said, “One chance. Make it count.” Taeyeon continued.

The boys dropped their bags and they quickly ran to their partners – of course – and started blabbering and talking here and there and they were speaking rapidly. “Wait, hold up!” Taeyeon yelled after getting irritated by the noise the boys were making. The boys paused and looked at her, “Explain one at a time.” She emphasised her last words and then massaged her temples.

Kris sighed, “Okay. Like we said, we had to work on our song last night.” Suho took the lead and continued, “We were just about to go home when a female staff told us we need to have finished with that song by tomorrow. Then we still need to work on our other songs in the next few days and weeks,” He finished.

“We said we’ll only work at it for a few minutes,” Baekhyun started, “But we got so into the song that we lost track of time and it became hours,” He then bowed down. It was Lay’s turn to talk, “When we got out, we expected it to still be daylight but it was already night time, then we checked the time and it was already 10PM. The recording room didn’t have windows so we didn’t really notice.” He finished.

“By the time we got home, it was already 11, so we just cleaned up the dining table.” Kyungsoo added. “We’re really sorry, noonas. We didn’t meant to.” Tao and Sehun finished, pouting right after.

“See?” Tiffany stated, “I told you~” She then walked to the kitchen and the boys stood in awe. The girls just followed and the boys just said, “Woah… Cool~” They didn’t know why they said that but it just came out. They were just amazed at how these girls are – even though it’s been months since they met.

“Noona, what was that?” Lay asked Yuri, who was left behind.

“Fany and I convinced the girls to let you explain,” She replied to Lay while putting her hands on the pockets of her pants and then stretching a little bit. “Talk about being a cool noona.” She winked and followed the girls.

Lay secretly smiled to himself, but the rest of EXO saw it anyways. They followed the girls and ended up in the dining table and it was filled with food – though not like the way the girls prepared it the previous night. “You cooked again?” Kai asked, a bit too shocked.

“Yeah, why?”

“We were planning on ordering delivery…” Kai stated but trailed off, realizing what he was just going to say midway.

They blinked, “Okay then. We just finished, so I guess we’ll have to clean this up,” Jessica quickly walked to the dining table and carried a dish then tried to go to the kitchen.

But Luhan quickly walked to her and held her hand, stopping her from doing anything else, “Aniya, noona. We’ll eat,” he said, flashing a smile to Jessica and caused her to just look at him, “Put it down, noona.” He told her, pushing her hand down and placing the plate back down on the table.

The boys all sat down on the chairs and started to eat. One taste and suddenly, they were eating like beasts – well, maybe not like beasts but close enough – and engulfing the food in front of them. The girls just chuckled at the boys, “Noona, these are delicious!” Sehun exclaimed with food in his mouth.

The rest of the boys just nodded, didn’t say anything else and continued eating. The girls sat down on the living room sofas – where they can still see the boys in the dining room and watched them enjoy the food.

Suddenly, they felt their disappointment get lifted off their shoulders and they smiled secretly to themselves. Taeyeon and Sunny stayed with the boys – just in case they choke and need water.

“Aigoo…” Taeyeon let out as she smiled at the boys gulfing down on the food. “You know… And I’m not saying this to make you feel bad but… If you actually ate our dinner, you’d be worse than this.” She then laughed at her own statement.

 

 

After the boys had finished eating – and the girls had cleaned up – they all separated with their own partners - *cough cough* - and had their private talks. In general, the boys only apologised personally.

Yuri and Lay were talking in the balcony, the both of them leaning on it. They were chuckling, “Did you really have to do that earlier to the noonas, noona?” Lay asked, his signature smile – with his oh so adorable dimples showing – was plastered on his face.

“Yesss!” Yuri exclaimed, “You have no idea how much Tiffany and I sighed when we were trying to convince them,” She finished, “You didn’t have to do that, noona.” Lay replied. “No, we had to,” Yuri countered, “You didn’t get a chance to say your side and that’s not fair – and you know us, we don’t like being unfair,” She continued.

“Well, on behalf of everyone, noona, I thank you.” Lay told her, and then smiled even more. Yuri only smiled back and then looked up at the sky after sighing, “You sure have a busy idol life.”

Lay nodded, “Hm. It’s harder than I thought, but like I said, I always get stronger whenever I see the amused faces of the fans.” Yuri nodded, showing that she understood what he said. Lay turned his head to look at her, “What about you, noona? You ever thought about being an idol?”

His question caused Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter