Mission #9512

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is quite a short chapter — shorter than my previous ones, to be exact — but I have to make it short because it will be very long if I continue on. Hope you enjoy! ^^ Not proof read, btw.

For a few days, the boys all planned what they were going to do. And for the sake of everyone’s happiness, Sehun decided to help out as well. Pieces of paper filled the dining table, the coffee table, the whole dorm’s floor and even their walls. They had to plan and make sure nothing goes wrong. Their plan must be fail-proof if they want to get their girls back.

“So the noonas must be at SIA at this time?” Sehun asked, holding a paper.

“Yes, or else everything will be ruined.”

“What if they’re doing a mission?”

“Then we’re going to have to redo all this planning again.”

 

 

 

After a few days, Girls’ Generation was called into Mr Wu’s office. “You need us, Mr Wu?”

“I have this easy mission on my desk. Someone had put it into the mission files.” Mr Wu stated. “Leave f(x) for the current mission for a while and do this. You’ll be finished with this one anyways.” He continued as he handed the folder to the girls.

The girls were just about to leave but Mr Wu called them again. “Oh, and… you owe me. Kris was here this morning.”

“Mr Wu… you’re really going against your own son?” Yoona inquired.

“Yeah. You’re basically my daughters and they’re my sons. If my sons broke your heart, they deserve punishment… which you’re already giving.” He joked.

Soon after, the girls had asked f(x) to use their own operation room first because they would need the GG operation room for the new mission they were given to.

“So what do we need to do?” Taeyeon asked.

“It says here…” Seohyun started, looking at the files. “… we must retrieve a stolen microchip from the Social Communicating centre here in Seoul.”

Taeyeon typed into the system ‘Mission #9512: Retrieve Stolen Microchip’ because the whole file would be there. Heaps of folders and other screens appeared onto the gigantic screen.

‘The microchip was stolen five days ago. It is being kept at the meeting room on the last floor of the Social Communicatin centre.’ The computer had showed.

They played a security footage taken five days ago from one of the security cameras at Social Communicating centre. It was that time when the microchip was only previously stolen. A tall guy wearing a hat, a long brown coat and glasses got out of the elevator carrying a suitcase, but was suddenly jumped by a number of men wearing face masks.

The men had tried to get hold of the suitcase but the tall guy had protected it. The men kicked and punched, but the guy had dodged and countered all their attacks so effortlessly, having them fall onto the grounded once he counter-attacked with his own powerful kicks and punches.

After that, he cracked his knuckles, wrists and neck before continuing into the main office.

“That must be the one who stole the microchip.” Seohyun commented. “He’s going to be a tough one because he seems to know how to fight.”

“Like we don’t.” Hyoyeon joked.

The girls don’t really plan their missions. They just go with the flow because chances are, even if they plan, the mission will go differently because factors such as the number of guards and etc will change.

The girls had changed into office ladies uniforms before heading to the said building.

They were greeted by two guards who seemed to be in their mid-20s. “Good morning. May we see your keycards?” One had said.

But the girls looked clueles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter