Rooms

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beware. This is 2,763 words of pure nonsense. Sorry XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mr Wu, what is going on?!”

“You might want to sit down.”

“No. Not sitting down until you tell us what the hell is going on!” Tao exclaimed.

“Hey! You don’t talk to Mr Wu like that!” Sooyoung tried to march to them and hit him but Jessica and Tiffany stopped her.

“Soo, Soo, Soo, Soo, no you can’t. You can’t do that.” They told her. Sooyoung let out an annoyed sigh.

Mr Wu was calm the whole time. “I am getting these girls to protect you and keep you safe.” He told them.

They smirked. “Are you kidding, Mr Wu? These girls?” Chen raised an eyebrow as he doubted the girls’ abilities.

“Chen, I don’t think underestimating them would be a good idea.” Xiumin whispered. “Luhan almost got shot with an arrow and she wasn’t even measuring it.” Chen realized what he did, nodded and kept his mouth shut.

“Why them? They look like dolls.”

The girls rolled their eyes. “Have you ever gotten hit by a doll?” Yuri asked them, getting annoyed.

“No, why?”

“If you don’t stop questioning us, you will.” She replied, a sarcastic smile can be seen on her face.

They don’t get it. How could they be chosen to be their babysitters? They have a feeling they’re not going to like it.

“But Mr Wu…” Taeyeon called out. “Protecting them altogether is going to attract so much attention. Whatever we’re protecting them from, it will put their lives into more danger.” Being the leader, of course she realizes all this. But what the EXO boys are wondering was why she doesn’t know why their lives are in danger. Even they know why they’re in danger, without Mr Wu having to tell them.

“I’ve thought about that.” Mr Wu replied. “You know the beach house I brought you to a long time ago?” he asked.

“Yeah?”

“You are to spend your time protecting them in that beach house.” He told them.

“Nae?!”

“Don’t worry. You just have to look after them. Heck, you can even relax there. As long as they’re in one piece and breathing, you have done your mission.”

“Arasso.” They agreed. They all headed home to pack.

“What beach house?” Kris asked.

 

 

 

“Can you seriously believe those girls?” Kai asked. They were in one side of the plane while the girls were in another. Sehun opened the door and walked in as he came out from the small room containing the toilet and is separating the two sides.

“They don’t look pro, though.” Baekhyun stated, looking outside the window and bored out of his mind.

Luhan’s eyes widened at him. “Not pro? Have you seen that girl who shot an arrow at me?!” He exclaimed. “I saw my life flash right in front of my eyes!”

“Who knows? Maybe you were meant to die.” Lay commented.

Kris, however, was quiet. He was wearing those black clear glasses, and a blue scarf on his neck as he goes through a magazine; a serious look was on his face.

“Hyung, you look so tensed.” Tao told him. “What are you looking at?”

Kris looked at them. He chucked the magazine to Lay and he looked at it. They all gathered around him and looked at the magazine. They saw pictures of the girls. They were like models.

“THEY’RE MODELS?!”

“How come I’ve never seen this magazine before?!”

“That’s a spy magazine, pabo.” Kris told him with a poker face. “We don’t read spy magazines.”

“Hmmm… Girls’ Generation?” D.O wondered.

Sehun sat down on a seat, dusting his hands and a wide grin was on his face.

“What are you so happy about?” They asked their maknae.

“Oh?” Sehun looked up at them. “Nothing.” He denied.

“Sehun, don’t lie to us.”

“I’m not lying.”

They let him off that time since they weren’t really in the mood to talk about anything. *Getting protected by girls?! Ugh.* Baekhyun thought, he was annoyed.

 

 

“Seriously.” Yuri said. “I can’t handle this. Within a week, I will chop one of their heads off.” She told them. “Like no kidding. I swear.”

“Hey, if you don’t do it, I will.” Sooyoung added.

“Girls.” Taeyeon called them. “Our mission is to protect them, not kill them. As much as it pains me to say this but… we actually have to care for them.” The girls shivered at the thought of what Taeyeon just said. “But we can’t get too close to them.”

“So what? Pick up the cold act?” Hyoyeon asked. Taeyeon nodded.

“We need to be icy and cold and mean so that we won’t have attachments to them and in the end, it’ll be easier for us to leave.” Taeyeon explained.

Sooyoung and Yuri smirked. “Like we’re ever going to be close to them.”

“Hell, no.” Yuri added. “I’d rather die.”

“Then that’s good.” Taeyeon replied as she hands them folders with a title ‘EXO Profiles’.

“The heck is EXO?” Jessica asked, flicking through the pages of the profiles.

“I think that’s what they call their group, unnie.” Seohyun answered. Jessica nodded and sighed.

Tiffany squinted her eyes at the subheading. “EXO…” She read. “… from EXO Pla… net? The hell?”

“They’re aliens?” Yoona asked.

“You guys, stop.” Taeyeon told them. “It’s their… style, okay? Their group… theme?” She added. “Just read their profiles.”

Yuri lifted up pages after pages, only looking at certain information. “Gee, these guys are so young.” She said. “Their eldest was born 1990.”

“Stop it, you’re making me feel so old.” Taeyeon joked, causing the rest of them to laugh. And they all went back to reading the profiles.

Sooyoung opened a page. *Baek… hyun?* She read in her thoughts as she tilted her head. *Baek… hyun. Baekhyun. Baekhyun.* Her reading becomes faster and faster. *Baekh-* Sooyoung started laughing. Her members looked at her, one of their eyebrows were raised.

“What’s up with you?” Sunny asked.

Sooyoung handed them Baekhyun’s profile. “Read his name.”

Sunny looked at his name. “Baekhyun.” Then looked at Sooyoung, still confused. “What about it?”

“Read it fast. Really fast.”

“Baekhyun. Baekyun. Baekon. Bacon. Ba-” The girls froze for a moment before bursting into laughter. “BACON!” And they laughed again.

 

 

 

Soon, the plane landed and they were on an island of some sort.

“Where are we?” Kai asked, the place was familiar to him.

“Jeju island.” Yoona replied as she looked around, amazement can be seen on her face.

“J-j-jeju island?!” Kai asked, gulping.

“Why are you so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter