Romantics

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOLY CRAP. LEMME BREATHE. THIS CHAPTER GAVE ME ALL THE FEELS LIKE WTF YO. 5,760 WORDS, I CAN'T EVEN. I HOPE YOU ENJOY BECAUSE I SERIOUSLY HAD A HEADACHE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. I DON'T EVEN THINK THIS MAKES SENSE BUT OH WELL. AND OMFG, I RAN OUT OF IDEAS. AND WHEN I THOUGHT OF THEM, I COULDN'T HELP BUT SQUEAL. I'M JUST GLAD I'VE FINISHED WRITING THIS LONG AS CHAPTER. ENJOY THIS OKAY? YOU AIN'T GONNA GET ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER FROM ME. //SHOT// 

THIS IS ALSO NOT PROOF-READ, PROLLY COZ I'VE BEEN ITCHING TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER. AND MY COUSIN KEPT ON BUGGING ME AND SHE'S BEEN ANTICIPATING EVERYTHING SINCE I LAST UPDATED AFTER SHE SHE SAID SHE HATES ME SO YEAH. BYEZZZ.

PS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK TO CALL THIS CHAPTER, LIKE WTF. I'LL JUST CALL THIS... LE... UHM... AHA! I GOT IT. *then le points to the title*

“Hello?” Jessica answered her phone, and then only noticed the upset expression on Luhan’s face. The caller ID was unknown so she had to answer it; maybe it was someone from SIA.

“Sica…” Jessica heard a familiar voice, and she became frozen in her spot. “I heard you’re back in town.” Her eyes widened as she felt a lump in and found it hard to swallow. Tears threatened to fall but she tried to hold it in. She can’t cry, especially not in front of Luhan – who was supposed to confess but she had no idea about it.

She started trembling, “Why aren’t you replying?” Jessica ended the call and closed her eyes as her tears almost escaped. “Luhan… can you take me home?” She asked, trying so hard not to show Luhan she wanted to cry, “But noona, I-”

“Please?” She cut Luhan off, and he no choice but to do what she wanted. He let out a sigh and then took out his phone, “I’ll call hyung.” He dialled their driver’s phone and told him they’re going home.

The ride back home was quiet once more, but it wasn’t a comfortable silence. It was tensed, and everything about Jessica at that moment was just one big whole mess. She stared out the window and couldn’t hear Luhan or the driver.

Luhan would take occasional glances at her, and then pout right after. *It was going smoothly…* He clenched his fists and then also looked out the window.

 

 

“Yuri noona!” Lay shouted from the living room, startling the girls in the process. They looked at each other in confusion and then Yuri put down her cup of coffee. She went out to where Lay was and without even letting Yuri ask what he needed, he immediately pulled Yuri out to the balcony.

It was already dark and what Yuri saw stunned her. The balcony, it was so beautiful. There were lights hanging, on the plants around the balcony and on top of them, and there was a table for two. There were lit candle lights on the table and a soft romantic music was playing.

Yuri gave Lay a confused look, “What’s… the occasion?” She asked. Lay had only handed his hands to her as he did a small bow, “Can I have this dance?” Although confused, Yuri gave him her hand and let Lay lead her to the middle of the balcony, where they both got into a waltz position.

When waltz music started playing, the two danced waltz. “I still don’t know what’s going on,” Yuri stated. Lay spun her around and then smiled at her, “Haven’t I made it very obvious, noona?”

“I’ve thought of something, but I’m not sure if it’s this is what it’s about.” She replied. “Well, what is your guess, then noona?” Lay asked, teasing Yuri. “Well… this place is so totally romantic…” Yuri started, “I… just thought maybe… this is a… date.” She secretly blushed at her last word.

“Hm, you may be right, noona…” Lay replied, having Yuri look at him in shock, “But then again… you may be wrong.”

“Yah, just tell me.” Yuri said, “Please, please, please, please.”

“Well, to be honest, noona…” Lay started, “I’d rather show than tell.” He spun her around once more – letting go of one of her hands as he does so. “Well then… show me.”

“Okay, then, noona.” Lay pulled her after she spun around – her hand still holding one of Lay’s – and she spun to him (oh goodness gracious forgive me, I don’t know how to write dance. Is this even waltz?). Lay grabbed hold of Yuri’s hand that he let go of, and now Yuri’s arms were crossed and were both holding Lay’s.

Though, as soon as Lay had grabbed hold of Yuri’s hand, he leaned her to the left – with his left arm supporting her back – and leaned in to and pressed his lips against Yuri’s. He lifted his head back up and flashed a smile, “Now do you know, noona?”

“Hm, my guess was right.” Yuri then pressed her lips back to meet Lay’s.

 

 

“Chen, you called me?” Tiffany asked as she just arrived at the living room. But Chen was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, the TV went on and there was Chen. He was smiling as usual, and he was wearing casual clothing.

“Annyeong, noona.” He greeted from the recording – as Tiffany assumed it was supposed to be – and he waved. “Take a seat on the sofa, noona.” In the video, Chen pointed straight ahead, and from Tiffany’s view, it was directed to the sofa – which was what he asked her to do.

Tiffany did as told, and she noticed the carpet had red and pink rose petals on it. She made herself comfortable on the sofa and then continued to watch. “Are you comfortable in your position, noona? Because you have to be.”

“Noona. It’s been a few months since we met. Do you remember one of the first words you said to me? Well… us. Because Suho hyung and Baekhyun was there.” Chen started, “But your words were ‘Unless you want to wake up with your mattresses floating in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, don’t touch my things.’.” Chen chuckled on the video.

“To be honest, I was scared at that time. But thinking about it now, I just laugh at it. What happened noona? I’ve… touched some of your belongings but my mattress had never floated in the ocean.” He joked, having Tiffany smile by herself. “You’ve also let Baekhyun – the idiot and the troublemaker – touch your belongings and he’s still around. I actually just wished you made his mattress float in the ocean – including him on it. Life would’ve been so much easier.”

Tiffany stifled a laugh, “Anyways… Although I don’t know how it started… everyone in EXO started opening up to you and the others. I thought that day would never come, or that it was even impossible to happen. I was like ‘Why even think about it?’. But then now, I’m just glad it did.”

“I learned about a few things – some basic fighting skills being one of them, by the way, noona – and that we… were jerks.” He was scratching his head as he said so. “We realized we’ve changed. We weren’t the people our family used to know anymore. And you changed us back. So I’m very thankful that we actually met you.”

“I will end this video here, noona. Because I want to say the rest of my words to you personally.” Chen said, “If you could just look to your right…” He pointed towards the right side of the sofa, “Annyeong~”

Tiffany turned her head to the side, and saw Chen there. He was in a suit, and his hands were behind his back. “Hi, noona.” Tiffany stood up, “Chen, what’s going on?”

Chen walked around the sofa and in front of her. He then showed his hands, and he was holding a bouquet of red and pink roses. Tiffany took it slowly and then looked at Chen – softening up even more than she already had from the video. “Red roses symbolise love and romance, beauty and perfection. It is also said that a bouquet of red roses is the perfect way to express your deep feelings for someone special.”

He started, but Tiffany already knew what he meant. “The pink roses symbolises grace and elegance. It is often given as an expression of admiration. According to the site I looked it up from, it has gentler meaning of love than the red rose.”

“I like you, noona. I gave you red roses because I wanted to express my feelings, and I included pink roses because it has a gentler meaning of love. My love for you is still growing. For me, it’s still gentle and I want to get to know you more noona. So that my love will become stronger.”

“Oh, Chen.”

“I really want you to be mine, noona. Please accept me?”

Tiffany gave him her eye smile, “I thought you’d never ask.” She quickly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him – and of course, Chen hugged her back. After a while, the two pulled away and they put their lips together.

 

 

“Wah, you prepared all this?” Seohyun asked, smiling at the set dining table. Both Tao and Sehun nodded, “Yep. All for one thing, noona.” They let her sit down – by pulling out the chair for and then pushing it back in as she sits down. “Do you know what that is?”

“Uhm… no, not really.”

The boys heaved a heavy sigh to kind of get rid of their nervousness. “Noona… we’re confessing.” Seohyun’s eyes widened, “We both like you, noona. We know it’s going to be hard to choose from us because you don’t want to break either of our hearts… but… we’ve prepared ourselves for it.” Tao stated, “We know one of us is going to get hurt.”

Seohyun closed her eyes as she slowly breathed in and out. “A… are you guys… sure?”

“100%, noona.” Sehun replied. “All you have to do now is choose.”

There was a tense silence for a while, and Seohyun had to choose between the two there and then. She knew who she wanted, but didn’t know how to break it to Sehun.

*Seo Joohyun, you have to!* She told herself, “Sehun…” She called. Sehun’s face brightened up after hearing her call his name, “I’m sorry…” And that smile vanished so immediately, too. Tao stood up properly, knowing the meaning of Seohyun’s words. “My… my feelings are for… Tao…”

“Oh, jinjja, noona?!” Tao exclaimed. He ran to her and hugged her so tightly she could barely breathe. Seohyun only laughed, and although Tao couldn’t see, Seohyun saw Sehun leave the dining room and go to the balcony that was previously occupied by Lay and Yuri, and his head was bowed down.

Seohyun pouted at the sight of it and pulled away from Tao, “I’ll go talk to Sehun.” Tao agreed, knowing how upset Sehun must be. Seohyun quickly chased him to the balcony, “Sehunnie…”

“Oh, hey, noona.” Sehun tried to greet casually.

“I’m really sorry.”

Sehun forced a smile, “Don’t worry about it, noona.” He replied, “I knew you preferred Tao hyung anyways.”

“M… mwo?”

He smiled again, “He’s more matured than me, and I know you like mature guys.”

“Aniya, that’s not it.” Seohyun calmly countered, “I didn’t know why, but I just knew that my feelings belonged to Tao… Sehun, I’m sorry.”

Sehun let out a small chuckle, “It’s alright, noona. It’s not the end of the world yet, I’ll find another. Then, I’ll also have a partner like Tao hyung. And we’ll have double dates with you and Tao hyung.” He said, “But… that’s still in the future.”

“For now… what can I do for you?” Seohyun asked, “Anything.”

“Anything, noona?” Seohyun nodded, “Just a hug, noona.” Sehun hugged her, but trying to be careful not to squish her.

 

 

 

“NOONA, NOONA, NOONA!” Kyungsoo and Chanyeol yelled as they ran towards Hyoyeon, who were just putting her shoes on at the front door. Hyoyeon oblivious got shocked at their sudden yelling. “What’s up with you, two? Don’t tell me you’re hyper again.”

“No, Noona. Just excited.” Chanyeol let slip out, receiving a nudge from Kyungsoo and a glare. Hyoyeon looked at the two with furrowed brows, “Is there something you’re not telling me?”

“ANIYO!” The two both denied, waving their hands from left to right in the process of doing so. Hyoyeon let out a scoff, “You guys are totally not lying,” She joked. “Come on, what is it? Don’t make me wait.”

Kyungsoo sighed and looked at Chanyeol, who did the same to him. “Fine, noona.” The two dragged her into the van and she ended up just letting them, “This better be good or I will strangle you two.”

“We all know you can’t do that, noona.” Kyungsoo stated, having a slight smile on his face. They waited there until they arrived in front of a small theatre. “Do you… mind telling me why we’re here?”

“You’ll find out soon, noona.” They brought her inside and asked her to sit down on the audience seats. They then left her and went up to the stage, where a microphone, a chair and a guitar was set. Hyoyeon watched as Kyungsoo stood in front of the microphone and Chanyeol positioned himself with the guitar and sat down on the chair.

Chanyeol strummed the guitar strings and Kyungsoo started singing.

If I told you I was perfect

I'd be lying

If there's something I'm not doing

Girl, I'm trying

I know I'm no angel

But I'm not so bad

No no no

If you see me at the party conversating

That doesn't mean telephone are exchanging

I know I'm no angel, girl

But I'm not sad

No no no

You should know, these

Beautiful girls all over the world

I could be chasing

But my time would be wasted

Coz they got nothing on you baby

Nothing you baby

They might say hi

And I might say hey

And you shouldn't worry

About what they say

Coz they got nothing on you baby

Kyungsoo’s voice echoed through the spacious and gigantic room and Hyoyeon clapped as the song finished. “Daebaaaaak!~” Hyoyeon gave them two thumbs up as she stood up and jumped up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter