Plan B

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to long updates, yay! Idk what I did with this chapter. It's filled with mixed emotions, like no kidding! BTW, KUDOS TO THOSE WHO GOT WHAT '#9512" MEANT! YOU DESERVE COOKIES! And it's not proof read because again... it's 2AM.

Although the boys planned it to be fail-proof and that they get to meet the girls, they didn’t exactly plan on how to stop their escape, thus, losing them once again.

Once Girls’ Generation reached SIA, they slopped themselves onto the wheeled leather chairs as they let out groans; which caught the attention of f(x).

“Unnies, what happened?” Sulli asked, looking at them weirdly. “I thought it was supposed to be an easy mission.”

“Easy mission done by idiots.” Seohyun muttered. And when she said ‘idiots’, she meant idiots.

“What are you talking about?” Mr Wu inquired. “Never in my life have I ever heard you girls talk bad about other agents, especially you, Seo Joohyun.”

“You mean you’re not part of it, Mr Wu?” Taeyeon asked back.

“Part of what? What is going on?” Mr Wu seemed totally clueless as to what was happening.

“Those twelve idiots planned the whole thing to meet with us.” Sooyoung stated.

All of the others’ eyes widened in shock. “The whole thing?! Just to meet with you?!”

“Yeah.” Sunny replied. “From the building to surveillance videos. From mission files on folders to mission files on the database. From body guards to receptionists. All done by EXO.”

“H… how is that even possible?”

“Beats me.”

“They don’t look good enough to come up with something like that.” Luna commented, receiving all of the others’ poker face. “Hey, you gotta admit, they got you. That’s some serious business because you’re Girls’ Generation.”

“How did it even pass through Mr Wu?”

“I don’t know.” The elder replied. “I checked the files and it’s done just like the other files. It was professionally completed with all the details included. I wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference.” He continued. “Plus, the files are on the database. Do you seriously think I would think EXO would’ve done all this? Those boys are important to me but I’ll be honest, they are useless when it comes to technology like these.”

They continued wondering until one of the younger girls noticed a few members of SNSD were missing. “Where’s Tiffany unnie and Sica unnie?” Krystal asked.

“Uhm… Jessica’s consoling Tiffany. She kind of had an emotional breakdown with our encounter with EXO.” Hyoyeon answered. “They’re at our operation room by themselves.”

“We’d just go see how they’re doing.” Krystal tugged at Luna’s shirt, indicating for her to go with her. She also dragged Sulli and Amber along with them while Victoria decided to stay with people about her age.

The four girls entered the SNSD operating room and immediately saw Jessica rubbing the sobbing Tiffany’s back to comfort her. As they walked nearer towards the two girls, they couldn’t help but have goosebumps and soften up at what they were seeing.

*Fany unnie is a mess right now.* The four girls frowned secretly as they watched Tiffany continued to cry. It was definitely a painful sight to see, and they’ve only been close to each other for less than a week. They couldn’t even imagine how they would feel if they had been close for years.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Krystal asked lowly, worried about Tiffany.

However, Tiffany had cried so much she had trouble breathing and couldn’t answer Krystal’s question. “She’s fine. Just a little bit… hurting.” Jessica answered for her.

Tiffany sounded as if she had shortness of breath at that very moment and the four girls rushed to get her water.

“Unnie must be really hurt.” Luna commented. “I’ve never seen them cry at all.”

“I wonder what we could do.”

Suddenly, Krystal’s phone rang and the contact ID was Sehun – they finally got each other’s numbers – and she immediately answered it. “You’ve got some explaining to do, Oh Sehun.”

It was silent on the other line until he replied. “You heard, huh?”

“Freaking bold move. Are you crazy?! Do you want Mr Wu to hunt you down?!” Krystal complained. “You’ve made his ‘daughters’ cry, he will kill you.”

“Woah, slow down there, babe.”

“Don’t you babe me, explain.”

“Wow, okay, you’ve gotten bossy.” Sehun commented. “I’ll explain as soon as you get here.”

“What?”

“You heard me.” Sehun replied. “Along with your members.”

“Why for?”

“Like what you wanted… for an explanation. I’ll talk to you once you get here, don’t ask anymore questions. Love you, bye!” And with that, Sehun ended the phone.

“Wha- Yah, Oh Sehu-!” Krystal was in disbelief when she realized her boyfriend just hung up on her.

“Are you on bad terms with your EXO boyfriend too?” Luna teased, to which Krystal only rolled her eyes.

“He said he’ll explain once we get there.”

“We? There?” They asked with raised eyebrows.

“Yeah, us. At the EXO dorm.”

Without explaining to them, Krystal dragged them to the car and had Amber drive to the boys’ dorm. Sulli texted Victoria where they were going and asked her to be quiet about it.

Upon reaching the house, they knocked and Sehun rushed to get the door. He opened it and gave Krystal a tight embrace; too tight she couldn’t breathe. Krystal had to hit Sehun’s back slightly for him to stop.

“If you wanted to kill me, there are other ways, you know.”

“Why would I want to kill you?” Sehun asked. “Besides, that way is killing you with love.”

The other f(x) members just gagged secretly to themselves so as to not ruin the maknaes’ moment. Meanwhile, Xiumin just shouted. “You’re just like your hyungs, you brat.” While f(x) tried not to ruin it, the boys did, and it made them laugh.

They were led inside.

“You should try finding a girlfriend then, hyung. So we can make Kyungsoo hyung vomit all his insides.” Sehun teased the older but shorter guy Kyungsoo, who was cutting apples.

Kyungsoo pointed the knife at him. “Don’t make throw this at you and cut your head off.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter