Sleeptalking

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haiiii. So I actually updated and wrote this all in like less than an hour. Woah, man. Today, I didn't feel like writing at all. I just went on Photoshop and made a poster for one of my fics XD But then at like... 11:30 PM, I decide to write and finish at 11:50. 2,063 WORDS IN 20 MINUTES. GUISE. I AM PROUD! And because you all hated that 'stalker' - you guise called him that - here's a little treat for you guys ^^

I actually also proof read this okay? So ya'll should be proud ♥ And also, my ask.fm is pretty quite and I like questions, so you can ask me here :) ask.fm/kimchiepop

Taeyeon exited the room and closed the door. She found the boys all looking at her in the hallway, waiting for her to tell them what was wrong. Taeyeon swallowed and looked down, “We need to talk.”

“Yeah, we kinda figured that one out,” Kris commented. Taeyeon started to walk, “Follow me.” She told them, and the boys did as commanded. She led them to the living room and asked them to sit down.

After heaving out a heavy sigh, she finally spoke, “We… need to go back to the beach house.” The boys all gasped in shock, “Nae?! Why, noona?!” They exclaimed all at once. “For certain reasons.” Taeyeon replied, “This is why we need to talk.”

“We need to know whether you can go back with us or stay here.” She continued, “And yes, that would mean that you may or may not have to be separated from your… loved ones.” She inhaled and exhaled heavily before continuing.

“And this… may mean that this would be the last time you’ll see us.”

All of their heads – which were hung low because of the disappointment – shot up to look at her. “NAE?!” Taeyeon closed her eyes – not wanting to deal with the disappointment of the boys. She most definitely did not want this.

“I know it sounds horrible right now but-”

“No. It doesn’t sound horrible.” Kris interrupted, resulting with everyone in that room to look at him in confusion, “It is horrible. Is there any reason for this?” Kris stared directly into Taeyeon’s, and it was tense between the two of them. Their eyes were getting watery, but not because they’ve been looking at each other for a long time without blinking, but because they were upset.

Kris was trying so hard to hold back his tears. Why he was acting this way, no one really knew. All he knew was that he didn’t want them to leave. He can’t let them leave. Not yet.

“Hey, we’re not sure yet that it would be the last time.” Taeyeon tried to change the subject, wanting to avoid Kris’ last question. “I told you, we needed to know whether you can come back with us or… yeah.” She didn’t really want to finish her sentence; the boys got what she meant anyways.

“Maybe we can finish the songs in the beach house, hyung.” Baekhyun suggested – after much thinking in a short amount of time. “It’ll still be the same, only that we’re recording in a different place.”

“A much more peaceful one, to be exact.” Xiumin added, obviously fond of the idea. He didn’t like any of the girls in a romantic way, but the thought of not being able to see them scared him. He didn’t want that. Not with the bond that the twenty-one of them had formed.

“Yeah! And the scenery can be very inspiring too! We can write the songs for our repackaged album there!” Suho exclaimed, and suddenly, the boys’ moods were lifted and happiness filled the room.

Kris sighed in relief, obviously contented with s’ decisions. Taeyeon smiled slightly. She couldn’t wait to tell the girls about the decision as well – especially because she wants to see their surprised expressions.

Before she left the room, the girls all pouted because they thought they had to separate from their ‘boyfriends’, especially because they just got together that day.

Whilst the rest rejoiced, Luhan stayed in his seat. He was thinking about his confession that day. He made sure nothing would mess it up… but he thought wrong. He let out deep heavy sighs from time to time, and Taeyeon couldn’t help but notice.

She approached him and sat next to him. “Luhan, are you okay?”

“Oh… yes, noona.” Luhan replied, though his voice was faint. It sounded like a whisper. “You’re really going to lie to me?” Taeyeon asked, raising an eyebrow, but obviously just joking.

Luhan let out another sigh before replying, “Everyone else confessed today. Though two got heartbroken, all the girls said yes and now are in a relationship with an EXO member, after their confessions. Except me.”

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “J… Jessica turned you down?”

“No.” He pouted, “I was just about to tell her I like her when she received a phone call.” Now Taeyeon froze after hearing Luhan’s response. “Then Sica noona wanted to go home after that.”

“I even introduced to her someone special…”

Luhan was reflecting on everything, obviously upset that his ‘special’ confession didn’t end up the way he wanted it to. He kept his head hung low, and Taeyeon knew it was he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter