Lucky

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have they been too harsh at the boys?

That question remained in their heads, but continued to find the boys’ targeters.

Hyoyeon’s mind was off in space when a window popped onto her black with some green screen, which caught back her attention. “Guys, I got something.”

Her other members immediately rushed to her, leaving whatever it was they were doing to get to her.

The window had options such as ‘play’, ‘pause’, ‘stop’, ‘forward’ and ‘backward’, which indicated it was a video. “Press play, unnie.” Yoona commanded.

Hyoyeon did as told and the video started playing.

“If you want to beat EXO, we’re going to have to eliminate them first.” An old looking guy had told people in an office room.

The place had a lot of complaining people saying that it’s impossible.

“It’s possible if we work together.”

“Work together? Our companies are big rivals, we do not just work together.”

“Our companies would be no more if we don’t because EXO is going to take over the whole industry.” The same guy countered, and then everyone in the room – which were assumed to be CEO’s and staff from other companies battling with SME – had agreed.

“We found them.” Hyoyeon stated, a smile creeping onto her face. The thought of the fact that they’ve finally found who are endangering EXO’s lives gave her a feeling of relief and the girls all let out heaved sighs.

“Finally.”

“MR WU!!!” they exclaimed, copying the file onto a USB and rushing to their boss – or their ‘second’ father.

 

 

“So… what do we do now?” Kai questioned.

“Now, we wait.” The hyungs replied, having a serious look.

Suddenly, Kris’ phone rang and he immediately looked at who was calling. His shoulder deflated when he saw that it was his dad. He answered it. “Oh, Appa. You called.”

“Go to the mansion, now.” Kris’ father commanded.

“Ah, Appa, wae?” He whined.

“Don’t use your whining on me.” Mr Wu snapped. “Be here or regret it.”

“But-”

“Girl’s Generation is here.”

It was silent until Kris spoke again. “Be there in twenty, Appa.” With that, he ended the call and told s what they needed to do. Sure enough, the boys rushed to the vans.

Luhan and Chen even tripped on their way to the vehicle because they were rushing too quickly. Even on the way to the mansion – aka Kris’ home – the boys were too excited.

“Ah, hyung, can’t you go any faster?” They whined at the driver.

“Are you crazy, I’m already over-speeding so much, do you want to die?!” He exclaimed back.

“Sorry, hyung…”

Once arriving at the said mansion, the boys even raced each other inside, only to be greeted by the girls and Mr Wu right after they entered – the same place where Kris and Taeyeon argued first, where Tiffany shot an arrow towards them, where Jessica shot an arrow to Luhan missing him by exactly 1cm, and where they all first met.

“We’re here, Appa.” Kris stated, fixing himself quickly and stealing a glance at the girls – particularly at Taeyeon.

“So I see…” Mr Wu replied. “I hate to be the bearer of bad news but… say your goodbyes to Girls’ Generation…” His voice faded as elder finished his sentence. He knew too well it would hurt both groups – all of his sons and daughters.

“EH?!” The boys’ eyes widened like saucers at the hearing of the bad news. “What do you mean say goodbye?!”

“They found who’s targeting you, and we have caught them. There is simply no other reason for them to continue protecting you.” Mr Wu responded. “You can now all move on with your lives and live like how you used to. EXO as idols, and Girls’ Generation as spies.”

The girls maintained expressionless faces while the boys looked down in sorrow. Guess that was really it. For the first time, EXO kind of wished they never found their targeters. They kind of wished their lives were still in danger, if it means having SNSD by their sides.

“At least you won’t have anything to worry about but your idol lives, right?” Hyoyeon remarked, almost too obvious she was trying to make the boys guilty. “You’re safe now. Like we promised before, our job is simply nothing but to take care of you. It has been a horrible experience living with irritating brats like you who don’t do anything but annoy the hell out of us, but that’s all over now.” She continued. “May you live a happy life.”

Girls’ Generation was just about to walk out when they heard a gun shot. Their heads immediately turned to the boys and Mr Wu and they saw nobo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter