Soccer + Noisy

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soccer;

The boys have still not gotten over the fact that the girls put rules on the beach house.

Now they are all preparing to go to bed and Baekhyun was feeling very mischievious.

He signed for Chen to go near him. “I have a plan.” He whispered into his ears.

Chen looked at him in surprise. “Baekhyun, you can’t be serious.” He told him. “Do you want to die?”

“Psh. I won’t die.”

“Yeah. Just sleep with one of the girls. What about your image then?”

“Relax. If they’re as skilled as what Mr Wu says they are, they’ll know how to control themselves.” He explained. “Which is going to make this really fun.”

“Byun Baekhyun, you’re on your own on this one.” Suho said.

The girls left to get something outside.

Baekhyun took this opportunity to do his plan. He quickly stood up and went to Tiffany’s stuff. He lifted one of them.

*BB Cream… lipstick… all these make-up stuff… pocket knif- POCKET KNIFE?!* Baekhyun thought. He quickly put down the knife and continued looking. He spotted some kind of book but it wasn’t a book. *What is this?* He lifted it, opened it and then gasped. *This is a photo album of the girls…* He flicked through the pages of the album. *Wow… it seemed like they grew up together. These photos are since they were still kids… They seem pr-*

“BYUN BAEKHYUN, I GIVE YOU 5 SECONDS TO PUT THAT DOWN AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!” Tiffany exclaimed, her eyes wide open and she was shooting him with deadly ice glares.

Baekhyun dropped the album in shock. The boys didn’t see that coming, they didn’t even notice the girls went in. They were too busy looking at Baekhyun flicking through the pages of some kind of book.

Tiffany marched to him but the other 2 girls stopped her as Baekhyun crawls to his friends.

Tiffany gave him a warning kind of laugh. “Ohooooo you better prepare some swimming gear. You’re gonna need those to swim back to shore when you wake up tomorrow morning, you little piece of sh-”

“Tiffany, that’s enough!” Taeyeon exclaimed. Everyone else in the house was outside that one single room.

“Taeyeon, I told them not to touch my stuff but they did anyways!”

“Yeah well, what can you do?” Taeyeon asked. “That’s them.” She insulted.

It was getting tensed so Sooyoung became silly. “Fany…” She called. “Why send him far far away when you can just cook him, feed him to me and make me happy?” She joked.

“Girls, out.” Taeyeon commanded. The girls all just did what they were told while the rest of EXO went inside.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN, YOU IDIOT!” Kris smacked his head. “You never listen, do you?!”

 

 

“Taeyeon, why are you on their side?!” Tiffany wailed.

“I’m not on their side, Fany…”

“You should be fighting with me, not fighting me.”

“Fany, I’d rather fight with you and have us sleep together than have any of you sleep with one of these boys.” Taeyeon replied. “Oh hell naww.”

The girls all ‘awwwwwww’-ed as they walk over to Taeyeon and hugged her. Group huggggg~~~

 

 

*The next day…*

Taeyeon just got off the phone with someone. She walked over to the others who were having breakfast.

“Who was that?” Jessica asked Taeyeon without looking at her, she just continued eating breakfast.

“Mr Wu.” Taeyeon replied. “We got good news and bad news.”

“What is it?” They asked. But the EXO boys just ignored them.

“Good news is that Mr Wu has set a group to take care of people wanting to hurt EXO.” She started. “Meaning if they get their job done, we can all separate.”  She said.

“Who’s the group?”

Taeyeon paused. “That’s the bad news…” She trailed off. “It’s f(x).”

The girls all froze and looked at Taeyeon.

“WHAT?!” Jessica exclaimed, standing up.

“Great. They’re doing that while we’re doing… this.” Hyoyeon complained.

“Who’s f(x)?”

Jessica rolled her eyes, groaned and stomped off.

“What? Did we say something wrong?”

“No. Let’s just not talk about this.”

*But you started it.* Kai thought.

 

 

Taeyeon gathered everyone that afternoon.

“What is it now?” Chanyeol asked.

“Uhmmm… if you’ve forgotten, we have this timetable we have to follow.” Yuri pulled up the timetable, the page with the table on it facing the boys. She then flipped it and looked at it herself. “First one on the list is… Soccer.”

Hearing the last word, all of them turned their heads to face Luhan.

“What?” He asked. “Is it that obvious I put that down?”

“No. Everyone knows you love soccer.” Sunny said.

“No, we know.” Chen countered. “How would you know?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “We read your profiles. And by that, we meant we read everything about you.”

“Whatever. Let’s just get this done and over with.” Jessica stood up and walked outside. The girls just watched her walk out and then smiled at each other.

*The heck are they smiling about?* EXO thought.

They all went outside, only to see Jessica playing with the soccer ball. The ball kept bouncing from foot to foot, getting dropped on the ground on purpose and then getting kicked up again by Jessica’s foot.

Luhan mouthed, *Wow.* “She knows how to play soccer?” He asked the girls.

“Yeah. The only sport she can play.” Hyoyeon replied, then walking to Jessica.

“Jessica! Pass!” She exclaimed. Jessica kicked the ball to Hyoyeon with the side of her foot, passing the ball in the right direction to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon caught the ball and kicked the ball back to Jessica but it went to the right. Jessica just quickly moved to her left, catching the ball once it reaches her.

“Sica, here!” Yuri then e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter