Disturbing Maknaes

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wrote this at 12 AM, okay? So please forgive me about the silly stuff written on this. About 2,040 words and my head hurts...

 

 

 

The next day…

The girls have just woken up and the boys were nowhere to be found in their rooms. Taeyeon went out first to check if they were outside. When she saw all of them in the living room, she let out a relieved sigh.

The others also went out of the room and walked into the living room, only to see all of EXO on their laptops… each.

“It’s so early in the morning and you’re all on your laptops?” Tiffany asked, then yawning right after, causing the rest of them to yawn as well. Ohhhh the yawn chain .

None of them replied. All of their eyes were stuck to their screens, and they were frowning.

“Looks like some people woke up in the wrong side of the bed this morning.” Yuri commented before walking into the kitchen.

“What’s up with you?” Hyoyeon asked D.O. “What are you frowning at?”

No response. But Kris finally answered. “The fans have posted stuff online. They’re wondering where we are and that they miss us.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes, but Kris saw that.

“I know it doesn’t sound important to you but it is to us. These fans have supported us since our debut and they’re the reason we’ve become how we are today.”

*You mean like jerks and stuff, right? And how you’re all being hunted?* Tiffany thought, but she didn’t say it out loud. Because even though she thought that way, she could never really understand how EXO feels about their fans.

*Hmmm… who knew sincerity is one of the traits these boys have?* Hyoyeon, on the other hand, thought.

Girls’ Generation watched EXO worry about their fans for the next hour or so.

“Maybe they just want to know how you’re going and that nothing happened to you.” Yuri guessed. “Post a selca or something? There’s beautiful scenery outside.”

“But people might find out where we are? You don’t know how skilled in stalking these fangirls are.”

“We’re in Jeju and in a beach house no one knows about. It’s hidden. Even satellites won’t detect it. To anyone else… this place doesn’t exist.” Yoona replied.

EXO nodded and all went to their respective rooms. They brought out a camera each. *Damn, these boys are rich.* Sooyoung thought.

The boys headed outside and walked around the whole beach house. Some were posing with the ocean behind them and some were posing with the mountains visible from the beach house behind them. After taking a selca, Kai turned his head to see Yoona having fun at the beach with Seohyun and Hyoyeon. They were splashing water at each other and Yoona was smiling so widely. Unconsciously, Kai lifted the camera to his face and took a photo of Yoona. Just Yoona, no Seohyun nor Hyoyeon. Just Yoona. When he finished, he put down his arms and then blinked. *The heck did I just do?* Then he looked at the picture and was planning on deleting it but… *She looks really beautiful smiling like that.*

And that’s when it started. He could hear his heartbeat even when the girls are squealing really loudly. His heart started beating faster, but he had no idea why. *Wait… What’s going on? Do I like he-*

His thoughts were interrupted when Tao and Sehun came running to him, yelling. “KAI! WE NEED YOUR OPINION!” They exclaimed. “Which is better? This one…” They showed him a picture. “… or… this one?” And then they showed him another picture.

“A-… uhmmm… I… don’t know.” And then he walked away, leaving Tao and Sehun pouting.

 

 

 

 

Kris had taken his 10th selca. He checked it and sighed. “Something’s missing.” He said. “The picture looks so… plain and simple. I need some accessory.” He said. “Yes. It gets all the fangirls’ feels exploding in a glass case of emotions.” He told himself.

Then, he saw a girl passing by. He saw Taeyeon wearing a hat with fake, tiny roses on it.

He thought for a second. *Mmeh. Good enough.* He thought, then approaching Taeyeon and just quickly grabbing her hat and putting it onto his head.

“Yah! That’s my hat!”

“WAIT. LET ME TAKE A PICTURE FIRST!”

“I’LL GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS AND THEN I’M GOING TO GET THAT HAT!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “STARTING NOW.”

“Alright, geez. Calm down, woman.” Kris took a picture, his teeth were showing and then he checked it. He nodded, seeming contented with the picture.

“You’ve finished. Now give me back my hat!”

“Hmmm… gee… I don’t know… I kinda like this hat.” He teased. “Might as well keep it.” And then he tried walking away, but Taeyeon blocked him.

“WU YI FAN, GIVE ME BACK THAT HAT!” She tried reaching for it but Kris was just so tall like a tower. She tried standing on her toes and almost reaching t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter