Attachments

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I haven't updated for like... a whole month, omfg. Sorry, I was trying to finish my other fics first because I felt as if I'm neglecting them already. So I'm finishing my other fics first before continuing this one. This fic is like... fifth on my list, but I decided I will update this along with another one, so yeah. :))) Also, I got inspired to write this because of SNSD's Galaxy Supernova, and made me think of a sequel, otl. Anyways, hope you enjoy the update :)))

 

Months have passed, a few relationship points have increased between EXO and Girls’ Generation. Some have formed feelings. More than the ones they felt on their first week. No. These feelings are deeper.

And EXO is badly missed by the fans. They don’t see them entering the SM Building or walking or running around the city. And they haven’t been on any events for a while. Where are they?

Nonetheless, they do hope that they are happy wherever they are…

 

 

“HYUUUUUNG! NOONA IS GOING TO THROW A METAL PAN AT ME!!!” Sehun yelled as he hid behind Kris. Kris only gasped as he saw a rushing Jessica towards them. He ducked down and got away from Sehun.

“You’re on your own there, man.” Kris told Sehun just before running away.

By now, they know that an angry Sica is a dangerous Sica.

“Ah, Hyuuuuuuung~” Sehun whined. Just then, Taeyeon walked inside the kitchen. Sehun took this chance and ran behind her. “Noooonaaaaa! Sica noona is going to hit me with a pan!”

Taeyeon sighed. “Did you wake her up again?” She asked.

“Luhan hyung asked me to get something in your room and I tripped on her foot.”

“Ah, you idiot!” Taeyeon yelled.

“Just save meee!!!” He pleaded.

Taeyeon walked over to Jessica. “Sica, calm down.”

“I’ve told these brats not to disturb me in my sleep and what do they keep on doing?!”

“Sica~~~ That was to annoy you, Sehun happened to wake you up by accident as he tripped on your foot. If you ask me, you should be raging on those other guys, not the maknae.” Then Taeyeon chuckled, grabbing the metal pan from Jessica’s hands. She patted Sica’s back, indicating her to go on and walk back to their room.

Taeyeon looked at Sehun as she let out a relieved sigh. Sehun ran to her and hugged her tight. “Thanks, noona!” He exclaimed, giving her a giant teddy bear hug.

“Uhmmm… Sehun… I can’t breathe…” She was almost suffocating. Sehun let go of the hug. “Sorry, noona~” And then he smiled and walked away.

Taeyeon also smiled. *Oh that cutie, really.* Then she looked down. She knew they’re getting attached to the boys, and the boys are about to feel the same about them. Mostly Sehun. He seemed too attached to them already.

She walked outside and looked at the girls alone with the boys. Yuri was with Lay, busting out some moves. Kai was playing in the beach with Yoona. The maknaes Seohyun, Sehun and Tao were playing volleyball with Hyoyeon, D.O and Chanyeol. Chen was singing for Tiffany, as she clapped her hands excitedly, most of the time giving him the ‘Jjang!’ expression. Xiumin was pulling Sooyoung’s hands off Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter