This is our lives

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOAH, 3, 363 WORDS. LONGEST I'VE EVER WRITTEN IN A CHAPTER. BE PROUD GUYS. AND I WROTE THIS ALL IN ONE DAY. I WAS OVERFLOWING WITH IDEAS, ZOMG. ANYWAYS, ENJOY. I DIDN'T PROOF READ SINCE IT'S LATE AND YEAH. LOVE ME AT THE END? XD

“Aren’t you just excited to go back to Seoul?” Sooyoung asked, being the most excited, she clasped her hands together and grinned.

“Yeah… not really,” the boys replied lowly, which made Sooyoung and the others’ grins fade, “Ahhh, what’s wrong with you guys?” The girls asked, “You wanted to go back so badly before and now that you are, you’re all lifeless.”

“That was before, noona. I don’t want to go back anymore,” Sehun commented, pouting and looking adorable as heck.

The girls swallowed and felt completely bad. They didn’t think it would be this hard for them, but it did. Now they’re stuck. They’re stuck in a glass filled with emotions. (//shot) They have gotten so attached to each other and they have actually started to fall for them.

Especially Jessica – who opened up the most during the past months – and Taeyeon, they were both the two of the girls who found it hard to deal with EXO. Mainly because they always disturb Jessica’s sleep and Taeyeon always have to stop Jessica from murdering the rascals, and it annoyed the both of them.

But now that they have, Taeyeon wanted to get rid of them. On the night they talked about bringing them back, the girls had a meeting. They told Taeyeon they knew what her plan was and that as much as it pained them, they agreed to it, because that was what must be done.

“Oh come on~” Yuri smiled, “It will only be for a while,” She told them, “Don’t tell me you miss us already, we haven’t even left.” She teased, “Besides, we’ll be with you in your dorm, so don’t be sad,”

“That’s not it, noona. I know about that,” Sehun countered, “I’m just scared we won’t be able to come back to the beach house again,” He finished, and then tears started to form in his eyes, so he bowed his head down to hide them.

“What do you mean?” Jessica asked this time, “What do you mean you won’t be able to come back?”

“We might be greeted with heaps of fans, questions, interviews, and concert plans. Plus, we need to work on our comeback, everyone is already waiting and what if we get too busy to even come back to the beach house?” Sehun replied.

Everyone looked down after the maknae’s reply. It’s true, what if? They do have a career and that comes first before anything to EXO. As much as SNSD wants to stay with them, they can’t be selfish.

Taeyeon decided to give a fake laugh, “Yah~” She called, “Stop it. You’ll be able to come back. You can work on your new song at the beach house, besides… Mr Wu commanded it, and we can’t disobey that.” She continued, “So you’ll definitely be able to come back, don’t worry.” She assured, but even she’s not sure they’ll be able to come back even if Kris’ father said so.

But Taeyeon believed in Mr Wu, because everything he said and commanded had been done, so a bit of her worry was lifted off.

“But I think everyone will notice we’re not the same people anymore, that we’ve changed and that we’re different,” Baekhyun stated. “What if we don’t have those personalities we had to be able to cope with the media or something?”

“Oh please, it’s because you haven’t had a taste of the limelight for a while,” Tiffany joked, “You’ll back to your own selves in no time.” She then smiled, though it upset her. Maybe that’s the reason why. Maybe they haven’t been back to the limelight, that’s why they changed. And maybe that would be reason why these boys would come back to their own selves after being back in the media.

They soon arrived in front of the SM Building and the boys let out a sigh before going down. Instead of being greeted by the fans, they saw a female staff, “Welcome back, EXO,” She greeted, “How was your long holiday?” She joked.

EXO did not respond because they were busy looking around for the fans, “You must be wondering where your fans are,” The female said, “They gave up waiting for you. They told us to tell you they’d just come back once you show up again,” She then chuckled, “Very dedicated fans, I tell you.”

She led them inside and they breathed in the air in the building in which they trained, “I miss this place…” Baekhyun stated, closing his eyes and basically relaxing, even though he’s standing.

“Okay, even though you just came back today, you’re going to be very busy straight up.” The staff stated, “You have a press conference to explain where you have been, in about two hours,” She continued, “Then, because you are missed by the fans, you are going to a party in a club tonight, just like old times.” She finished, “Okay, maybe that’s not too hectic.” She then left and went up the elevator, leaving EXO alone with SNSD – they were looking around the building in awe.

“This,” Suho started, catching the girls’ attentions, “is our lives.”

 

EXO had arrived at the press conference and all the fans cheered, yelled and screamed, “OPPAS WE MISS YOU!” Cameras flashed and everyone stood up in shock. Finally, they see EXO once more.

The boys sat down on the long tables prepared for them, with microphones, water bottles and etc. A man started to speak, “Good afternoon everyone,” He greeted, “Today, we have EXO’s press conference. They will be answering all questions, only if it’s appropriate. Thank you,” The man exited the stage and left EXO.

Hands from journalists raised up and asked questions such as, “Where have you been?” or “Where did you go?” or “Do you have any plans for a comeback?”

They all answered, calmly and politely. Each of them took turns until it was time to end the conference.

“We apologise if we have been inactive for awhile,” Suho started, “The company decided we should take a break,” He finished and passed the chance to talk to Baekhyun.

“But we are planning on our come back and we’ll continue to plan, so please look forward to it,” He finished. All of EXO stood up and bowed before exiting the stage.

The boys all sighed in relief after exiting the stage. They couldn’t breathe properly because they were too nervous they might spill something out during the conference. And now, they feel safe.

“Where are the girls?” Chen asked, looking specifically for Tiffany, “I can’t see them anywhere?”

“You mean… you can’t see Tiffany-noona anywhere,” D.O teased, then laughing after. Chen just glared at him, “Whatever.” Chen replied and continued to look for Tiffany.

“Guys, get ready,” A familiar voice stated. Their heads all turned to that one person and saw two of them. They suddenly gasped and all grinned, “HYUNGS!” Sehun and Tao exclaimed, running to their managers and glomping them. “YAH, GET OFF ME!” One of the managers yelled, trying to shake Tao off him.

The other manager just laughed and tapped Sehun’s head, “You boys haven’t changed a single bit,” He commented, then giving a soft chuckle right after.

After the rest of EXO got the two maknaes off their two managers, the managers dusted themselves and said, “Like I said, get ready,” He said.

“What for, hyung?”

“You’re going to the party now,” The other manager replied, looking at his phone.

“I thought that wasn’t until 7, tonight,” Suho replied, completely disappointed as he won’t be able to see Sunny before going to the party.

“Schedules have been changed,” He replied, “You don’t have plans anyways.” He continued, “So get changed and we’re straight to the party,”

“Arasso, hyung.” They told them, but Chanyeol interrupted, “Oh- Hyung, would you be able to know where the girls are?” He asked.

“Oh, the ones protecting you?” One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter