The SoShi Folder

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will proof read later; it's like 2:30 AM @_____@

Sehun had just arrived home from his first coffee date with Krystal. ‘First’ because he would make sure he would bring Krystal to another coffee date because that’s what she wants.

He entered the house as his mind wandered off to Krystal and him on their second date, and then their third, and eventually, the future dates the two of them will have. His face showcased a smile he couldn’t hide even if he tried.

Once he shut the door behind him, all heads immediately turned to him; writing hands paused, focusing minds were interrupted and suggesting ideas were stopped just to look at Sehun. *They must be planning.* Sehun thought.

He removed his shoes and headed towards his room.

“Look who’s finally back,” Kai mocked, “Did you enjoy your date, traitor?”

Sehun halted on his tracks and scoffed before turning to face the members that were in the dining table, “Who are you calling traitor, when you’re the ones who lied to your girlfriends? Isn’t that why you’re doing that now?” he retorted, “And yes, actually, I enjoyed my date. In fact, it was so great that we’re dating now.”

One word and it created a riot: dating.

Sheets of papers that were neatly stacked on the table flew to the ground as the members slammed their hands onto the table in shock.

 “WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU?!”

“YOU BETRAYED ALL OF US!”

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!”

“YOU’RE GOING OUT OF YOUR MIND!”

“You guys are really making such a big deal about it,” Xiumin commented; he was rubbing his temples as he couldn’t handle everything at that moment, “Sehun found someone who cares about him the way Seohyun didn’t. Let him be.”

“You’re not getting the point,” Luhan countered, “If it was someone else, we’d be alright with it, but it’s an f(x) member! Our girlfriends’ enemies!”

“Your girlfriend’s sister!” Sehun retaliated, “She’s not just an enemy of your girlfriend; they’re family! They didn’t even start the whole rivalry; the noonas were at fault too!”

“See?! She’d even brainwashed you!”

Sehun let out a loud annoyed groan, “This is pointless! You’ll never understand!” He turned around and walked to his room, blocking s’ voices.

“Oh Sehun, I swear, stop being a child right now! You can’t date her! YAH, OH SEHUN!”

BAM!

The only sound they heard next was the loud sound of Sehun’s door being slammed shut. The boys ruffled their hair abruptly and groaning loudly as they sat back onto their seats, fuming with anger.

“You guys didn’t even let Sehun explain,” Kyungsoo stated, “To say his side of the story.”

“There is no need for him to explain.”

“Actually, you’re right,” Kyungsoo agreed, “Because it should be obvious. It’s hard to like someone and not be able to be with them, you know. Sehun watched Tao and Seohyun be happy with each other from afar, wishing that it was him in Tao’s place. Now that he found someone who likes him back, you’re trying to take his happiness away.”

“But his happiness is an enemy of our happiness!” Kai argued.

“True,” Kyungsoo agreed once more, “But let’s face it… you’ve upset your ‘happiness’. There’s a 50% chance they’ll still be your happiness or they might become the emptiness you’re missing in your life.”

“And if that happens, you’ve also taken Sehun’s happiness away from him for no reason at all,” Xiumin continued. They were the only ones who understood Sehun, especially Kyungsoo. He felt the same pain Sehun did, so there was no doubt he would understand him.

Everyone thought Kyungsoo was over Hyoyeon, but even he can’t deny the fact that there were still some feelings for Hyoyeon lingering in his heart. And he didn’t want Sehun to be like him still; if he had the same chance Sehun did, he would grab it right away with no hesitation, even if it’s an f(x) member.

“Besides… think about it,” Kyungsoo spoke again, “Sehun has never in any way gone against the noonas nor rebelled on us, why now? He’s obviously head over heels for Krystal.”

Kai let out a heavy sigh, “Whatever.”

Whilst s most probably cursed him, Sehun jumped onto his bed with yet another groan. *Jerks. Luckily the noonas left them; serves them right.*

“Enemy, enemy,” he kept repeating, “Enemy my , you idiots.”

Sehun then stared at his phone and went through the pictures he and Krystal took that day, “If only I could call you…”

“Guess I’m an idiot too…” he told himself, “Why the hell didn’t I get your number?!”

*Guess I should get it tomorrow.* He thought.

 

 

 

 

 

“So when’s your next date with Sehun?” Jessica asked and her sister just rolled her eyes. She has been begging for everyone to drop the topic already but they kept on asking her questions.

“Tomorrow morning,” Krystal replied, “And can we please drop this topic and focus on the mission?” She begged.

“Alright, fine~”

Krystal was going through Tiffany’s laptop – she handed it to her for her to check – to see if something in there could help – although the excessive use of pink kind of hurt her eyes. She went through every single folders – and pictures and videos that she wasn’t meant to see – and found one interesting folder: The SoShi Secrets.

It wasn’t her intention to peek into the folder; her curiousity just got the best out of her and her index unconsciously clicked on the folder twice. She was on a spot where nobody else could see what she’s looking at – on the sofa against the white wall of their “boss’” office – so she was able to take her time going through the folder.

Inside the folder were sub-folders, each labelled with the members’ names and one folder for all of them altogether – kind of like how fans collect pictures of their favourite groups and neatly saves them on individual folders.

“Hey Krystal, are you almost finished?” Yoona asked, “I need your help with a few things.”

Krystal looked up and nodded, “Just a sec, unnie,” She secretly inserted one of her USBs into the laptop and copied the whole folder – she had to stop herself from having her eyes widen and jaw drop by how big the folder was. Luckily, she used a 64GB USB, enough to fit the 20GB folder files.

Once the copying finished, she removed the USB and put it back into her pocket. Krystal placed the laptop onto the sofa and went to go to Yoona who was asking for assistance.

 

 

Later that night when all of them had gone home to their ‘dorms’, Krystal rushed to her room and then to her laptop. She inserted the USB where she copied The SoShi Secrets folder to and looked through the folder again.

Each folder contained other folders as well: Random pictures, Selcas, Diary.

She didn’t want to read their diaries, so she got out of the folders and went to the folder Mixed. Inside, there were folders ‘SoShi’ and ‘EXO’. Krystal checked SoShi first and just li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter