Forever

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, I'm truly truly sorry for not updating for ages, like man that was too long. (My god it would've been a month tomorrow omfg. Nevermind, it turned 12AM already and it's already the first month today since I didn't update omfg.) But I had to work on this Maths project and I legit cried because of it for so many times. Also, all my free time is spent on it. My free classes are spent on it, my lunch times are spent on it (when I handed it in, the lunch time right after, I felt so weird because I haven't seen my friends during lunch times for ages) and even my free time at home was spent on it. If I wasn't in a class or at work, I'm working on it. What was worse is that on the same subject, I had a test the day before the project is due and another one ON THE DAY it was due so WHAT FRICK FRACKING HELL DOES THE SCHOOL EXPECT OF MY GRADES WTF.

Anyways, one more chapter left to go, guys!~

Months passed and the twenty people lived in peace and harmony, with occasional visits from the five other girls. They only talked about how much they love each other, how nice the neighbourhood is and how there were two ‘cool’ cars parked in the corner of their streets and how it seemed to have never been touched. Just the simple and sweet things. Nineteen couples, one in progress and four single people but not a single bad thing has happened.

Until one day, when Girls’ Generation went shopping and left the boys in the dorm, they came back only to find the whole dorm trashed. Broken glass and papers on the ground, the tables and chairs were broken: signs that definitely showed there was some struggle. It was oddly quiet for boys who have ‘gone wild’, because have they? Have they gone wild while the girls were gone?

Sooyoung tried to turn on the fan to see if it’s working. She flicked the switch and it didn’t turn on.

“Sooyoung, go check the electrical box.” Taeyeon commanded and the rest of them brought the groceries onto the counter table in the kitchen.

Sooyoung did as told and she immediately called Taeyeon, “Taeng… someone cut the wires.”

“WHAT?!”

Sooyoung lifted the wires that were cut. “They’re cut.”

Upon hearing Sooyoung from over the phone, Tiffany went to the living room and checked the security camera they had put just in case something happened: the wires were cut too. “Guys!” She finally exclaimed. “The camera’s cut too!”

The girls rushed into the living room, but Taeyeon kept calm. “Let’s keep calm for now.” She said, and then went straight into the cabinets with glass doors. She opened it and took a teddy bear on display. In it, she took out a tiny camera they kept hidden. They put it in there so that no one would know about it.

They plugged it onto the computer and watched the video footage. The girls watched as the boys were just simply relaxing (playing video games, eating, sleeping in the living room, etc) when suddenly, the TV and the airconditioner turned off. The doors opened and in came a bunch of men and grabbed them. They struggled, hitting the vases in the process. Some of them tried to fight them off, ruining the tables and chair in the middle of it. In the end, they were still captured.

After the video ended, the girls all stood up quickly and went to their rooms: they were trashed too. Their gadgets were ruined as well. Not knowing what to do, the girls only looked around frantically. Hyoyeon lifted the mattress of the bed and there were phone and keys. She picked up the phone and alerted SIA, and then grabbed her keys. “Let’s go.” She said to the four girls sharing the room with her. When they reached the hallways, they saw the other four ready to go, one of them also holding a key.

They rushed outside and ran into the two black cars parked on the corners of the streets. The cars were a bit dusty as they haven’t left their spot ever since they were parked there by the girls. They separated into the two cars and drove with full speed into the busy streets of Seoul. They kept moving from lane to lane, professionally avoiding colliding with any other vehicles, until they reached the agency.

The girls rushed to the top and there was Mr Wu waiting for them.

“How are we going to find them, Mr Wu?” Taeyeon asked.

“I might have a way.” Mr Wu replied, putting up a tablet: Kris’ tablet.

“Kris, what are you doing here?” Mr Wu asked, pausing from his work to look at his son. “You need anything? Did you fight with Taeyeon again?”

“Funny, Appa, funny.” Kris replied, his sarcasm was evident. “But… I need you for something.”

“Don’t you always?” His father teased again.

“Appa.”

Mr Wu laughed, “I’m kidding. God, I haven’t done that in years.” He finished laughing and became serious. “What is it you need me for?”

Kris placed a tablet on his table. “If it starts ringing, please open it.”

“What?”

“If it starts alarming, open it for me. I’ll be pressing this button,” he pressed a button he was holding and the tablet started ringing with an alarm sound, “and it will ring. That means I need some help from you, Appa.”

“Okay, then.”

“Only open it at that time. I trust you, Appa.”

Mr Wu only nodded and kept the tablet in his drawer.

“When he said help, I thought help with trying to make up with you again,” Mr Wu stated, “Guess not.”

“What do you mean, Mr Wu?” Taeyeon questioned.

Mr Wu opened the tablet and there it showed a flashing red dot, not moving. Around the red dot where blocks of lines… “A tracking device, Taeyeon. It was a tracking device.” He replied, shocking Girls’ Generation, including f(x). “It started ringing and I knew he must’ve pressed it. I immediately opened it and saw the red dot moving quickly. I didn’t know what it was, then your alert came and then I knew.” They were then filled with silence. “My son has gotten smart and prepared.” He sounded proud of him, but with a hint of worry in his voice.

Sunny stood up quickly, her hands making closed fists. “Let’s go.” Her friends followed her.

“You’re not even going to plan?” Mr Wu asked.

“No time, Mr Wu.”

F(x) was going to follow them but Jessica turned around, “You stay here. We need your help with the computers and tracking them down.” Krystal only nodded, a worried expression on her face as Sehun was missing too and her sister seemed really mad and is doing the mission out of anger. Doing things out of anger always leads to nothing good.

 

 

 

“We’re here.” Taeyeon spoke through the microphone attached to her ears. From the other line, all of them can hear the rapid typing of the f(x) members.

“We’ve hacked onto the cameras.” Victoria stated. “The boys are located on the top floor.”

“Unnie, it will be better if you take the stairs.” Krystal advised. “Only about 3-5 people take the stairs anyway, so you can easily get away because they won’t even know or you can beat them up easily.”

“Got it.” Jessica replied, fixing her earpiece. “How are the boys?”

“In one piece.” Sulli answered. “Safe and sound, but tied.”

“Good, because otherwise...” Yoona her gun, “there will be war.”

“Yoona, that’s too much.” Hyoyeon teased a little.

“Is it? Fine.” Yoona cracked her neck on both sides. “Or else this building will be in ruins.”

“Girls, focus.” Taeyeon commanded. “Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun, you take the front entrance of the facility, take out the guards, too. The rest of us will take the back exit.” She told them, and the girls nodded as she talked.

The girls did as commanded and entered with caution at the back exit, while the four youngest skilfully took out the guards without making a lot of noises. One of the guards fell on Seohyun and she caught him and placed him on the ground right next to the other guards.

The girls at the back exit made their way towards the stairs without getting caught. After the third floor of climbing the stairs in a hurry and with no stop, Jessica paused and leaned on the railings. “I’ve become so unfit during those times, oh my god.” She said as she gasped for air trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter