Cooking Cuties

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Quick! Bring her inside!” Tiffany exclaimed, her voice was shaky as she worries about her friend.  Taeyeon lifted Jessica’s arm and pulled it over her shoulder, getting ready to pull her up. But Kris had already grabbed Jessica’s other arm from the other side and pulled it over his shoulder. He placed his arm behind Jessica’s back and the other under both her legs and lifted her whole body up. “I’ll do it.”

The girls gave him a weird look, and he only replied with, “It’s the least we can do.” They just nodded and moved out of the way to let Kris pass and bring Jessica inside. The girls quickly assisted the remaining boys once again and helped them walk inside.

Once reaching the living room and having the boys sitting down on the sofa, the girls locked all doors and windows and then rushed to Jessica’s room. The rest of the boys slowly followed behind.

“Seo, the first aid kit.” Taeyeon commanded, and Seohyun immediately did what she was told.

“You’re not going to call an ambulance?!”

“Do you want others to know about this location?!”

“But others already know it anyways.”

“Just them. We’ll contact Mr Wu and tell him about it, make sure that they deal with these people who know about this place.”

Seohyun came back to the room carrying a box and quickly gave it to Taeyeon. She immediately opened it and lifted a small knife and cut the waistline part of Jessica’s outfit all around her waist. She grabbed a piece of cotton ball with metal flask tongs and put some medicine on it. Next, she gently pressed it against Jessica’s wound. Taeyeon finished up with putting a bandage patch on her wound and wrapped her waist with a plaster bandage. She let out a deep sigh right after.

“Is noona going to be okay?” Sehun asked, sounding like a puppy.

“I don’t know, Sehun. Let’s just hope she will be.” Taeyeon stood up from the ground and led everyone out. “Let’s leave her alone for now.”

 

The whole night was awfully painful. None of the twenty-one people in that beach was able to sleep, except for the wounded Jessica, who fainted.

“Is noona going to be alright?” Sehun asked, his fringe almost covering his eyes and thus making him look adorable as hell.

“Sehun, for the last time, we don’t know!” Xiumin exclaimed, obviously irritated.

“SHHHHHH!” The rest all put their index fingers against their lips and shhh-ed. “Don’t wake Jessica up, she needs her rest.”

“And you boys need it, too. Go to sleep.”

“You suddenly sound like my Omma.” Tao joked, hiding in his laugh.

“Yah! When I said I’m old, I didn’t mean that old!” Taeyeon exclaimed. The boys covered their mouths and hid their laughs while the girls held Taeyeon back and covered to stop her from yelling anymore.

Dawn passed by so quickly, and all of them looked as if they have been sleeping for the whole night, yet they haven’t really gotten any sleep at all.

It was time for breakfast and the boys prepared their meals since the girls were so tired from the previous night. They were also aiding themselves from the tiny wounds they got from fighting.

“Ugh!” Kris shouted from the kitchen. “I told you, cut the onions properly, Kim Min Seok!”

“I am trying, Wu Yi Fan!” Xiumin only yelled back as he tries to stop himself from crying. “But my eyes hurt!”

“Man up!”, was Kris’ only response before turning around to scold the rest of the boys. *You’re the one who sounds like an ahjumma right now.* Xiumin talked back in his thoughts.

“Byun Baekhyun, you’ve been peeling those carrots for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter