Disturbance at the Beach House

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later, EXO had to go back to Seoul for a day. They bid goodbyes first thing in the morning and then travelled back to Seoul. The girls finally had their girl talks once more since they can’t have lovey dovey moments. Then soon after, they decided to clean the house and made sure the house was comfortable when the boys get home.

By midday, EXO arrived home and the girls greeted their partners with hugs and kisses XOXO. They went inside before they talked about EXO’s new hairstyles. Their hairs had been dyed orange, red, blue or what looked as if it was bleached. They also had haircuts and the girls will be honest, Kris had the biggest change which shocked them the most. Going from his medium long blonde hair to a short black (a little bit spiky) hair, Taeyeon thought he became handsome – not that he wasn’t like that from his blonde hair, but he looked more cold and cool.

All the couples hugged and said they missed each other, and all the couples (except one) had pecked each other’s lips. Xiumin, Sehun and Kyungsoo did wonder when in the world would Kris and Taeyeon have their first kiss as a couple. They had been going out for a month, what was taking them so long?

“Some friend of ours are coming,” Chanyeol told Hyoyeon, to which he quickly received a glare, “Oh but don’t worry. We trust them.”

“You better be sure about that,” was all Hyoyeon replied.

“They’ll be arriving soon, so we should just relax,” Chen stated, sitting down onto the sofa and Tiffany soon sitting next to him and resting her head in his arms.

Jessica, on the other hand, could not stop looking at Luhan’s orange hair, “I’m surprised you’re able to pull off that hair colour,” she told him.

“Really, noona? Do I look manly now?” Luhan asked, his eyes looking more hopeful than ever.

But Jessica had only chuckled, “A bit, I guess.”

“Stop lying to hyung, noona,” Tao told Jessica, “You’re giving him false hopes.”

“YAH, HUANG ZITAO!” Luhan exclaimed, “You’re such a brat!”

“As if you just knew that just now,” Kris murmured, “I’ve dealt with him pretty much half my life,” He continued, having Taeyeon laugh a little.

“Ge, don’t make me have to make you buy me Gucci,” Tao threatened and Kris immediately shut up.

Soon, Kai’s phone rang and he immediately answered, seeming excited, “Hello?! You’re here?! Great, we’ll be out!” He hung up and looked at his hyungs, “They’re here!” He exclaimed, “I can’t wait for them to meet you, Yoona!”

“Of course just Yoona, right?” Sunny pretended to sulk and Suho shot Kai a glare.

“I meant all of the noonas!” Kai added.

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Sunny said, “Go invite them in, we’ll make something to eat.”

The boys rushed outside and the girls heard laughter and obviously happiness. The visitors’ voices did sound so familiar to them, but they brushed it off. Their friends might’ve been an idol group, too, so that was probably the reason why they sounded familiar.

Their friends were invited inside and they immediately looked around the place, “Wahhh, such a nice place you have here!” One of them commented; he looked pretty short.

“The noonas have kept it pretty neat and tidy,” Kyungsoo replied.

“I’m surprised you survived months with them,” Another one of their friends stated; he was pretty tall in contrary to the first member who spoke. The boys wondered what he meant by that but their thoughts were interrupted.

They saw the girls exiting the kitchen and going to the table, placing the trays of food they had on their hands down onto the table, and then returning to the kitchen without giving them a glance.

“Hyung, what did you mean by you’re surprised we survived with them?”

“Well, you’re not exactly the type to get along with girls, or getting babysitted by girls. And these girls aren’t exactly the type to deal with your ‘pretend’ cold attitudes.”

EXO’s confusion grew. ‘These girls aren’t the type to what?’

The girls returned to the dining table and then tried to return to the kitchen, but the short friend of EXO’s had walked up to Jessica and what happened next made EXO so horrifie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter