Training + Female Knights Under The Moonlight

Babysitting EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bit of action here, guys. Forgive me if it's not very detailed. I haven't tried writing these kinds of stuff >.< And I didn't check it for grammar and spelling mistakes >.<

 

 

 

 

 

 

Training;

The next day, the boys woke up and the girls were nowhere to be found. They were starting to get worried as to where they were.

“Did they leave?” Tao asked.

“We have no idea, Tao. We’re thinking at that as well.” Luhan replied.

“Where are they?!” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Why do we care?!” Baekhyun yelled.

Sehun plopped himself up on the sofa next to the window, getting a clear view of the ocean. His eyes landed on the girls outside. They were wearing sweatpants and they were stretching.

“They’re over there, hyungs.” Sehun calmly told them, his gaze not leaving the girls.

The rest of them rushed over to him to see the girls. They were doing splits and bending over backwards, their hands on the ground. *Woah, so flexible.*

Yuri slowly sank down to the ground, doing a split. She bent forwards to reach for her toes, and she did. Without standing up from her split, she turned her body around to face her other leg, then reached out for her toes.

During all the stretching and splitting, Taeyeon was nowhere to be found.

They were wondering where she was until they saw her walking near to her friends, holding gigantic bags of whatever the heck was inside.

She dropped them to the ground and panted. “Alright. Get ready.” She said, and then panted. “Oh god, that was heavy.”

The rest stood up and gathered around. Taeyeon ped the bag and each one of them took out long wooden sticks and rested them on the walls of the beach house. Next they took out a pair of padded sticks each and put them down next to the sticks.

Then they lined up about 10 metres in front the sticks. “And…” Taeyeon started. “Now!” She exclaimed, then they all ran until they all touched the beach house walls, then ran back to their starting points. Without resting or stopping, they ran back to touch the walls then back at the starting point again. They did it until they all reached 50 rounds of running.

The boys stopped watching after their 20th round, seeing that they were just exercising. But they do admire them for not being tired yet, especially Jessica.

They headed outside and saw them panting. Baekhyun approached them with the rest. “What kind of ‘spies’ get tired so easily?”

Taeyeon looked at him, panting. “Baekhyun… get lost.”

“How about a no?”

Yuri, who was the closest to him, groaned. She looked at Taeyeon and she only nodded once to Yuri. Yuri dropped to the ground and slid her foot to hit Baekhyun’s, causing him to fall down. “Ow.”

“Don’t disturb us when we’re training.” Yuri told him, but he only smirked.

“Pft. What training?” He asked. “You call that spy training? Cut the act.”

Yuri was just going to hit him again but Yoona and Seohyun held her back.

“Ahh, jinjja.” Kris grumbled, annoyed. “You never learn, Baekhyun, do you?”

They dragged him inside and the girls continued exercising.

“Hyung, really.” Kai ruffled his hair.

“They’re just showing us that they are ‘spies’. But they fail at it.” He made quotation marks in the air when he mentioned spies.

Just then, they heard grunting and yelling. “Now!” They heard Taeyeon shout. They went outside to see what was happening now. They were shocked with what they saw and they gasped.

They saw the girls running around, attacking each other with punches and kicks. Yuri tried to attack Sooyoung with a roundhouse kick but Sooyoung blocked it with her arm, and tried to attack Yuri with a punch. But Yuri ducked down, turned around and tried to hit Sooyoung’s face with the back of her closed fist.

The girls sparred with their bare feet and fists. But Taeyeon went over to the sticks on the wall, grabbed two and threw one to Hyoyeon. The rest then came to get their very own wooden sticks and sparred with them.

“Ha!” Jessica attacked Yoona with her stick, but Yoona countered Jessica’s attack with her own stick.

Sunny was sparring with Hyoyeon and Seohyun, which was a bit unfair, but they considered it as a different type of training. Considering that there will always be more than one enemy, it was a perfect training.

“Still not pro?” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

“They must’ve practice it.”

“Whatever, hyung.” Sehun put his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder and sat between him and Kai, holding a bowl of popcorn. “This is fun to watch.” Kai grabbed some popcorn too and stuffed them into his mouth.

A few minutes later and the boys have turned it into a game. “Go, Yoona! Go, Yoona!” Kai and Sehun chanted. “Go Sica noona!!!”

They were watching Jessica and Yoona spar, and when Yoona fell down because of a rock, they all jumped in disappointment. “Awwww.”

Jessica quickly helped Yoona up. The rest went over to them. “You okay, Yoong?”

“Yes, unnie.”

“Alright. That training should be enough for today!~” Taeyeon exclaimed. “You were all Jjang!” And then she did the Jjang! position. They all chuckled, made a small group hug and walked back to the house.

But even so they have just practically killed themselves in front of the boys; they still did not believe that the girls were spies. Ugh.

 

 

Later that night, everyone else was asleep. But what they thought was a peaceful night (apart from Baekhyun that afternoon), was actually a night filled with danger.

Men in black have gotten inside the beach house. They sneaked into the rooms and silently walked over to the boys. They were cautious not to wake the girls up.

They covered their mouths and dragged them out of the room as they struggled to get loose from them. Even Tao was no match for them.

While Luhan was being dragged out, he was able to at least kick Jessica’s foot, causing her to jerk a bit. And Luhan was completely dragged out.

He was tied with the rest of EXO, where they were all struggling.

They were all scared of their wits. They knew this was no joke. They were in deep trouble. And what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter