Tantrum

SM's New Choreographer

Tablo ft. Lee Sora- Home

 

---------------------------------

Hee Young P.O.V.

 

     "How do you know it's her?" I asked.

"We watched a video online and it had the same girl," he stated.

"Well, you said it was 4 years ago. She could look different now," I tried to reason. I couldn't let this girl get killed. 

"But she looks the same!" Jieun yelled and pouted. Eunmi and I sighed. We both brushed back our bangs out of our face.

"Fine," We agreed. 

"YAY!" Jieun squealed. She hugged us both. I didn't really mine hugs, Eunmi hates hugs though. Even if I don't mind hugs, if it's by her then I hate them right now. I groaned in my head. 

"So when can we see the girl?" Eunmi asked. 

"You could see her now I guess," Youngnam said.

"But I just broke my laptop..." Jieun reasoned. 

"You can see her once we get a new laptop," He said and walked out. Eunmi and I looked at eachother. We both slumped in our seats and let out a deep sigh. This is going to be a very long day.

Mi Young P.O.V.

I was walking with Shinee and all the managers to out boss, Soo Man-ssi. I gulped. I was a bit nervous, not because I was scared of the fangirls, because my life would change. Jonghyun squeezed my hand tightly. Jonghyun and I got pretty close, I'm close with all the members, though. We have been more distant since his breakup with Se Kyung. We walked into the room. We waited in the room till' he motioned us to come in. We walked in together. 

"So, Mi Young..." He started.

"Yes, Soo Man-ssi," I answered.

"Are you okay with being revealed to the world?" he asked. I gulped.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked. He paused for a bit then continued.

"We could just lie and say you're one of the staff members," he suggested. I thought for a bit. I wanted to be more than just a person in the shadows. I wanted to be known as a choreographer. Tons of managers, company owners, and lots more people knew me, but never met me. I made my decision.

"Uhhhhh...sure?" I questioned myself. 

"Okay, we will decide what to do with your response," He said. "We will get back to the media, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded.

"What could happen?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"I think you know the answer," He chuckled slightly. 

"I'm tough enough, I've been through worse," I laughed to myself even though I knew so much it wasn't funny. He smiled at me comfortingly. We all wallked out. It was silent.

"I-I'm gonna take a walk," I said breaking the silence. They nodded and I walked out. I breathed in the cold, fresh air. Itilted my hat down like I usually do. I didn't want anyone noticing me or regonizing me. I don't want my life to be turned around. I rode my skateboard to my house. I ran inside and slammed the door. I had a tantrum in my house. I threw pillows. " my life!" I screamed throwing things. I screamed into my bed. I didn't cry though. I have these tantrums time to time. The house was now a mess. I wanted to cry, let out all my emotions. Why wouldn't my body allow it? I thought about this for a while. I laid in my bed blank facing the ceiling. I sighed. Why is my life like this? If no one leaved me two damn times then maybe I wouldn't be like this. I reached for my forehead rubbing it. 

"Where are you Hee Young and Eunmi? Mom? Dad? Please come back to me," I sighed. I got up and changed into my pajamas. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPVzCC7zXf1rtnRfgJvy_   I changed into the red one. This one is what I wore with my best friend. We bought matching PJs when we went shopping. We used to have sleepovers all the time. I laughed remembering the times. My sisters and him got along really well also. I sighed and pushed away the thoughts. I plugged in my earbuds to my ears and slowly laid back down again. I had a hard time falling asleep. My life was getting harder than it already was. I sighed again. I keep sighing. Why do I sigh so much? Why do I ask so much questions? Because I have no one to answer them. I fell asleep eventually though. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a quick update! Sorry for any typos. Do you guys listen to music while reading? I listen to music writing also! Should I put a music request on top? I think I will sometimes! :)  Who do you think the best friend is? Use some of the hints from other chapters. I think I only give one hint, one BIG hint though! Please comment who you think it is! I want no silent readers here! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! I hope you people ware enjoying the story so far! BYE BYE! :)

 

 

I don't own any pics.