Storm

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

     Uggghhhh. I was sleeping and I could still feel the major headache I had. It was like someone was pounding on my head. I automatically reached out to touch my head. What did I actually do last night? I tried to think of it, but failed to remember without my head hurting even more. I shrugged it off and thought I could remember it later. I looked to my stumoach and arm that was also hurting. I saw they were cut and bleeding. Did someone come and cut me in my sleep? I then looked to my side and saw 2 packs of beer. I sighed to myself and face-palmed also. I noticed glass shards all around me. , so this is what I did. I rubbed my face. Oh god. 

"!" I said aloud. I knew no one could find me here. I have many secret hideouts people don't know about, at all. I am very secretive and mysterious. It was morning, so I didn't want to speak that loudly, just in case. I walked to the store I probably went to last night. I got some bandages and stuff to help treat my wounds. I suddenly remembered that I slammed a bottle on my head. So, that's why my head hurt more than I thought it would. I nodded to myself. My wounds stopped bleeding a lot. Only a little blood dripped out. I just shrugged it off, I could live. I started walking to where ever my legs could walk to. I didn't know where I was walking to. I just walked. I could see the sun getting brighter as I was leaving my hideout. I made sure my shirt covered my stomach wound. I covered the arm cut with my sweater. I walked to the clear streets. I remembered the big storm. People were ordered to stay in their homes for a while. It was still raining pretty hard, but sunny. What was the weather trying to tell me? Was it reflecting my feelings? I don't know. Suddenly, the sun completely faded away leaving just the dark sky and clouds. I chuckled slightly. I instantly felt pain in my stomach. I forgot about my cuts. I don't know what hurts me more, that I totally got rejected, my wounds or that Junhong is dating Minji. I think it's a bit of both. I sighed. Love does make you foolish and stupid. Also, a large amount of a . I blew my bangs out of my face. Why am I such a ing stupid . Oh yeah, cause' being a means you have to be somewhat stupid. I scoffed. Why didn't that hurt my tummy? I frowned slightly. I knew I wouldn't run into anyone over here. I walked near the the freeway and saw no one, no one at all. Wow, the storm must have been really bad. Oh yeah, it's still going on now. And I'm soaking wet. How could I not have noticed that? Jeans and wetness don't go together. I ran under the covers of some random place. I watched lightning strike down and a tree fell over. That must have hurt the tree. I saw another bolt cme from the sky and set a place on fire. I started walking away from the mess. I did not want to die there. I started walking. A tree suddenly collapsed in front of me. 

"!" I screamed. That kind of surprised me. I jumped over it, I regreted it. It hurt both wounds. I cringed slightly at the pain. It went away though. I started walking and walking and walking. I ended up in a familiar area. I looked around. I tried to remember, but I just couldn't. The hangover I was having didn't help either. I scratched my head and walked in that area. This area was raining harder, but no sight of lightning and no sounds of thunder either. I was getting wetter. I felt like someone handed me a 1,000 pound rock. Except, water was the thing weighing me down. I hate it when my socks or wet, or when I'm walking and all of me is wet. While I was walking, I stumbled from time to time. I still had a headache. I felt really useless. I felt really weak. I mentally slapped myself. I hate being called weak. It makes me feel, well, weak. And helpless, etc. I saw someone come out of their house. They peeked out and saw me. I couldn't really see their face clearly for obvious reasons. I saw them come out a bit more. They started walking towards me. They looked so familiar. 

"Hello?" They asked. It was a guy voice. I saw him wave a hand in my face. I think the headache and pain was getting to me. The rain wasn't helping too well either. I just felt my world go blank. 

Hee Young P.O.V.

I was laying on my bed at 9 AM. I didn't want to get out of bed. I think Mi Young made me lazy. Eunmi was snoring slightly on the bed next to mine. I looked at her. I smiled. I feel like I have the biggest burden in the world. I was supposed to protect Mi Young from everything the world threw at her. But, I'm here, not knowing where she is. Of course I know she's around this area, but I have no clue where. I don't even know if she's still at YG or she still owns our house. I sighed and put a hand on my forehead. I blew out a big puff of air. Being the oldest is tough, but someone has to come first. I really wonder what Mi Young is doing and where he is. Is she doing well? Of course not! I felt the pain she felt last night. It was the worst pain yet. It's weird how we have some kind of connection to eachother. Well, it just means we're closer than ever. I think Eunmi felt it also. We were preparing for a late night snack and we both clutched out hearts at the same time. As the eldest, I have a worse pain than her. If Eunmi was hurting, I would get the worse pain, if I was hurting, Eunmi would.If it was us twins hurting, Mi Young would get the worse pain, obviously. I sighed again. I stood up and went to hte window and sat on the seat next to it. I opened the curtains slightly and saw it pouring down rain. I saw a flash of lightning fly across the sky and hit a tree. The tree tumbled to the ground. This is why we can't go out today. We couldn't risk out lives to get revenge on some girl. It's a really bad storm. Is Mi Young alright? Is she inside a building? Or is she outside? Where are you, Mi Young?

Eunmi P.O.V.

I heard rustling and Hee Young getting up. I shifted on my side. I was still sleeping, kind of. I was sort of awake. I jsut couldn't take in my surroundings. I think it got brighter-ish so I think Hee Young opened the curtains slightly. I heard about the storm last night. I guess it's still going on. Atleast we're inside and safe. Is Mi Young inside? Is she safe? Of course not! I felt the pain last night. I think Hee Young felt it also. We did clutch our hearts at the same time. I love how we're all so close. I smiled. The smile turned into a frown. It feels like Mi Young is so close, but she's so far away. What is she doing? Is she under her blankets nice and warm? Or is she outside hurting herself? Where are you Mi Young? 

Hee Young P.O.V.

I heard Eunmi getting up to sit next to me. She put her legs up and held them together with her arms. She looked very innocent and fragile at that time. She didn't look heppy like her usual self, well, in front of me. I rubbed her back comforting her. She gave me a small grin. We sat there in a comfortable silence staring out of the window. I sat up first to cook something for the both of us. I decided on eggs and bacon. The usual. It took about 10 minutes or more to cook. Ir called out for her. 

"Coming!" She repled back. I heard rustling meaning she was still sitting next to the window. I saw down at the table already eating. She walked in and sat down. She grabbed her fork and started eating. We chatted a little. We were both tired from last night. We both felt the pain and couldn't go to sleep till' late. Even in my sleep I felt my head pounding. It hurt. I was happy I stopped, partly because the pain went away, but mostly knowing Mi Young was alright. I could tell we both felt like zombies slugging ourselves around. I finished first and Eunmi followed after. After breakfast, we both gave eachother a look and smiled. I knew what we were both thinking. We both plopped in bed and slowly fell asleep again.

Mi Young P.O.V.

I groaned and shifted hearing a bunch of people talking. I heard guy voices arguing. I heard about 10 different voices. Where am I? Who am I with? Some of the voices sounded so familiar. I tried to open my eyes but I had no strength to. I could feel my arm had something wrapped around it, where the ingury was. I also moved a bit, only a bit since I could barely move. I felt my stomach had something wrapped around it too. The voices kept talking till' they heard me move slightly. They have like, eagle eyes. 

"Guys! She's moving!" One of them yelled with a deep voice. I felt a bunch of people crowd around me. I felt kind of uncomfortable with all eyes on me, also they were very close to my body. I hated skinship with strangers, or mostly anyone.

"Move," I said with an annoyed tone. 

"OH MY GOSH! She's talking!" A voice said. I scoffed mentally. Idiot. I finally got the strength to open my eyes. I saw 10 guys  staring right back at me with creepy grins. My eyes adjusted to the people. I regonized 5 of them. My eyes widened. One group was Big Bang. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

Woah! I haven't updated in a long time guys! You guys happy? I am! And kind of tired.....:P  Sorry for any typos, I couldn't focus on the last part because I was kind of watching something else at the same time I was writing...hehe. Does anyone want to guess who the other group is? Take a wild guess! Not giving any hints! >.< Does anyone want to guess my age? ^.^ If you know my age, obviously, you can't comment it. (You know who you are!) :P Hehe, I love asking questions, it shows a lot in my story! :P  COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :)