So-Called Mission

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

   "Hmmmm...what to eat?" I said out loud thinking. I was walking around outside feeling relieved I finished the dance. The snow was clearing up. It was only slightly snowing now. I sighed slightly and saw my breath in the air. I walked into a restaurant near my house. I was happy my house and the building wasn't that far away from each other. I ate a quick meal, paid and left. I walk back to the building. I was going to walk up to the dance studio when I heard somone call my name. I turned around and saw Soo Man-ssi. "What is it?" I asked. 

"How've ya been doing?" He asked.

"Ummm...good, I guess," I said questioningly. "Is something wrong?" I asked curiously.

"No, no, just asking," he replied. 

     I looked at him strangely. "Oh, okay," I said creeped out. I heard Dream Girl playing. I looked up. It was coming for the dance studio I think. I went to the dance studio. I peeked in the room and saw the managers dancing to it. I raised an eyebrow before realizing they were dancing with mops, wet mops. The music stopped and they separated from eachother. I stormed in. "YAH!" I screamed. They all looked at me. "You know better than to wash the dance floor! Now we have to wait till' it completely dries and then some to be safe! UGGGGHHH!" I kept scolding them. They looked at with scared eyes. I sighed and face-palmed myself and rubbed my face. I sghed again. It was night already and I was super tired. It was 6 PM. I sat down on the bench and rubbed my face. The looked at worriedly. 

"Are you alright, Mi Young?" Jung Hoon asked.

"Yeah, I'm just tired," I replied. "I'm gonna head out. Tell Soo Man-ssi I'm heading out, K?" I asked. They nodded. I sighed and walked out. It's been a long day, just wanna go home and get some rest. I sighed again. I love to sigh. I dragged myself to my house. I opened the door with my key. I walked in slowly. I walked up to my room. I changed into my pajamas. Since I was tired, the cold helps me think, so I changed into one of my shorter pajamas.  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgd-3zTYqrTQXaXOXT8G6   I wore a pair of short short polka-dotted pajama shorts under it. The shirt is just too long to see. I laid in bed and listened to music. I listened to Wei Chan and Lee Joon- Run Away (Chinese Version). This song feels what I feel most of the time. I fel alseep listening to the song

(Morning time!)

I woke up and yawned. I fell asleep with my earbuds still in my ears. I put them on the nearby shelf and sat up. I immediately fell back down again. I twisted and my bed. I heard the song Run Away playing. I searched for my phone and picked it up,"Yoboseyo?" I answered sleepily.

"Haha, did I wake you up?" I heard the other voice say. It was Zhou Mi.

"No, you just made me get up to look for my phone," I said tired still.

"Can I come to your house today?" He asked.

"Why? When?" I asked.

"Now and I'm bored," he answered.

"Okay, I guess so," I replied.

"Yay! I'll be over in about 20 minutes, see you then!" He hung up. I put my phone bacck on my shelf. I don't have to change into street clothes for my cousin. We were speaking in Chinese since I always speak it when I talk to him. I waited in my bed for him. About 20 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned but still pulled the covers off myself. I slugged out off bed. I opened the door. "Goodmorning sleepy head!" He greeted. I waved at him slightly. "Awwww! Someone's still grumpy," he teased. "Ha ha hah, very funny," I laughed sarcastically. He smiled at me and walked in. "What's for breakfast?" He asked. I knew he came for food. "Nothing. I'm not in the mood to cook," I said just half-awake. "Then let's go out," He suggested standing up. "No! I go out to eat too often. I want a home cooked meal," I said whining. "Come on!" He said pulling me up. I protested. 

"I said no!"

"Come on!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!" 

"YES!"

"NO!" I yelled. He let go and fell. He dusted his pants off. "Why not?" He asked. "I want a home cooked meal," I said crossing my arms. He sighed. "Fine," He said.

"You can't cook, gege," I said raising a brow.

"I know! But I know someone who can," he replied. I sat back not knowing who he would call. I don't know many people he knew so I had no clue. "Let's go up to my room so I can lay in my bed," I suggested. He nodded. "Let me just ccall the person, I'll meet you up there when I'm done," he said waving me off. I nodded and slugged myself upstairs. I fell on my bed and hugged it. I fell asleep waiting for him.

Eunmi P.O.V.

Hee Young and I were waiting for the boss to get more clues on the "case". I didn't count it as a case, killing innocent people isn't my thing. Especially people who I kill for no absulote purpose. 

"Hee Young!" I called. She took out her earbuds and paused her music.

"Who do you think the person is "stealing Jieun's oppas?" I asked.

"I don't really know," she replied honestly.

"I hope SM doesn't screw up again," I sighed.

"I don't even know why Mi Young likes them," Hee Young sighed.

"Me either," I said.

"Hopefully she's doing well," Hee Young sighed again. 

"HEE YOUNG! EUNMI!" Boss yelled. By the way, his name is Youngnam, Lee Youngnam. We stood up immediately and bowed.

"Yes, Youngnam-ssi?" Hee Young asked first. 

"We found out more details about the girl," he replied. Stupid SM, we both thought and looked at eacchother.

Hee Young P.O.V.

I can't believe SM was so stupid! How could they give out precious information to random people.

"It took us a while, but we finally got a few answers," Youngnam kept going. "We had to pay them $3,000. Apparently this girl is really special to them," he said. "We don't know enough though. All we know is that she has no intention in stealing Jieun's oppas or whatever, but we don't know if this is true or not," He said.

"I bet she's planning something!" Jieun said snobbishly. 

"We need more information from them, but we don't know how to get it, should we send you guys in?" He asked.

We shook our heads. "They would expect people to come in and asked to be hired after what you guys did already," I explained. He grabbed his chin and rubbed it.

"Hmmmm...that's true," he said still rubbing his chin. "We'll think of it soon, ladies. Come on Jieun, we're leaving now," He said gestering for Jieun to follow him. She did as told and walked out with him.

"Good thing SM didn't tell him much," Eunmi said.

I shrugged and sat down again. We drank from our drinks and thought hard about our so called, "mission".

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Here's an update for y'all! Sorry for any typos! Just for you guys to know, Hee Young and Eunmi have no clue where Mi Young is, and vice versa. I'm telling both of their stories at the same time. Okie? Okie! I hope you guys don't get bored and please comment what you think! Thank you! BYE BYE!

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.