Explanations

SM's New Choreographer


Mi Young P.O.V.

      Woah, Junhong kissed me, he actually did this time. We fell asleep later, in the same bed. He was sprawled out on the bed, taking more than half the space, plus, he was being a blanket hog. I sighed softly, but still happy, walking off. I slipped off the bed silently and slipped out of the room. I walked downstairs, and BOOM!

I heard someone knocking on my door. Hmmm, that's odd, I didn't think I would have any visitors. I curiously opened the door, and there I saw, my two sisters. My eyes windened, I couldn't speak, my heart was thumping quickly, memories of all of us together flashed through my head quickly, while a tear slipped out. Hee Young smiled at me and wiped my tear. 

"It's okie Mi Young, we're here now," She said. I was still in awe of them here, it's like an B2utie meeting Beast, like an Exotic meeting Exo, like a SONE meeting SNSD. I had to regain my senses and hugged them. I felt them smile.

"Where were you all this time?" I asked while sobbing quietly. Eunmi smiled.

"What matters now is that we're here," Eunmi replied. I chuckled.

We sat down on the couch and tlaked about everything that happened in our life, our hardships, our jobs, everything you can think of. Suddenly, I heard footsteps walking down the stairs and there we all saw a tired Zelo walking down.

"Annyeong Junhong-ah," Hee Young said and waved her fingers. His eyes widened.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked, more like screaming. We laughed. 

"Why? Not happy to see us?" Eunmi joked. 

"N-No, I-I am," He stuttered. We chuckled. I motioned him to sit with us.

"OH MI YOUNG!" They both screamed. I was a bit startled. 

"Uh, what?" I asked, very confused.

"You know how Junhong liked Minji for a long time?" Hee Young asked.

"Uh, yes," I answered.

"Well, we found out that she found a witch and asked her to make a love potion for everyone to love her in the world," Hee Young continued. We gasped.

"OH, so that's why Junhong didn't like Minji all of a sudden..." I thoguht out loud. 

"Told ya! I wasn't lying!" Junhong whined and laughed. I laughed too and we hugged.

"Oh, so, little Mi Young got herself a boyfriend?? Ehh?" The twins laughed. Junhong blushed while I replied bluntly,"Yes." Their eyes got bit of a shock at my bluntness.

"PSH, it's not like any of you guys don't like anyone," I said. The twins thought.

"Well, we met people, but I don't think there was anyone we especially were THAT attracted to..." The twins said.

"Hmmmm, well, there's-" Junhong got cut off by the door bell ringing and the knocking too. We all looked at each other and then looked at the door. I got up and opened the door.

"SURPRISE!" I was greeted with 28 smiling faces. All the groups I regonized. Shinee, Infinite, B1A4, Big Bang, and B.A.P.

"Oh, annyeong!!" I said happily. I ushered them inside. Shinee saw them and hugged the twins. They were my family friends. We all sat on the couch, all 28 of us. 

"We're sorry for hitting you.." Infinite apoligized. I laughed.

"Oh, it's ok, you didn't know anything, it was quiete bad just seeing me, aha." I chuckled. Shinee then apoligized, then all of them apoligized for no reason, aha. We talked all day long, then when it got late, all of them went home except Junhong, my sisters, and Shinee. 

"Let's be blunt with eachother right now, the twins need a boyfriend," I said very bluntly while staring at the Shinee boys. They started choking on the water or drinks they had. I smirked. The twins were very embarressed and were sort of blushing. "Oh? Super spies blushing?" I teased. They blushed even harder while I laughed. 

Well, let's say we just spent the whole night talking about couples.

[ The Next Morning ]

 

We woke up, all sprawled out on the couch and floor. I was on the floor downstairs. I saw Junhong on the couch, bastard, took the couch. I smirked. I looked to my left and saw Taemin and Eunmi hugging each other. Sigh, new couple. Then I saw no Hee Young, I was confused why she wasn't here. I got up and looked around. I heard crackling noises in the kitchen. The curious me, I peeked in. I saw a cooking Hee Young and Onew cracking eggs. I smiled at them. 

"Morning, Mi Young~" Onew and Hee Young at the same time. I gaped at them. 

"How did you know?" I wondered.

"Senses." Hee Young replied, not taking her eyes off the pan. I pouted and turned around. I turned around a bumped into a very tall boy, my boyfriend. 

"Hey, Junhong~" I said happily. He smiled and hugged me. 

"Good morning!" He said. We walked over to the sleeping area and saw a bunch of them rolling around. We looked at each other and shouted,"WAKE UP!" I laughed with Junhong. The others flinched and woke up.

Soon, everyone was surrounding the TV and were eating breakfast. 

[ BREAKING NEWS ]

 

"Two people were currently found dead. The were supposedly shot and the murders were no where to be found. One of the people dead was the famous, 2NE1 Minzy. The world later found out she hired a witch to make a potion for everyone to love her. What is this witch-craft? Haha, the second person was Youngnam, famous spy. No one knows the reason of their deaths, but the murders were lucky to get away with it. The two people were bad people, so, the whole world doesn't really care! Oh, our society nowadays, aha. Stay tuned for more info on this report."

 

All our jaws were dropped. We all were staring at the screen except for two people. 

"Oh yeah! We forgot to tell you..." Hee Young started.

"We killed our boss and Minzy." The both said in unison. Everyone was shocked. 

"Yay...?" We all said. I guess we hated them both, sorta. 

 

Everyone went home at around 6 PM. Only my sisters stayed, Junhong had to go back to the dorm. Silence for a bit.

"I missed you guys so much, why didn't you come back?" I said. They gulped.

"Well, at first, we didn't know your whereabouts, but later on, we figured out and spotted you without noticing." They explained. 

"What about mom and dad?" I asked.

"They left, but we know they aren't dead." They answered. I sighed. They explained more to me during the night, then, we eventually fell asleep, finally having some peace in our lives.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

OHHHH, GUESS WHAT?! I UPDATED YOOOO!!! XD  I'm sooo happy I did! I hope you all and had a merry, merry, Christmas! :D   I know I did! But if you don't celebrate Christmas, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)    New Years is coming soon, I hope I have to update around that time! I'm sorry for any typos! Yes, this story is coming to an end, I think the next chapter is gonna be the last... T_T BUUUUUT, I may start a new one! I have SOOO many ideas that I just wanna shoot out! :D

And by the way, some of you comment on how everything is confusing and very, hmmm, twist-turny? I don't know, I like making up words~ aha! Well, I do get off topic A LOT, whenever I do a free write or someitmes on essays, I get messages or comments on my paper saying it's excellent, but I need to stay on topic and stay focused. It's very hard for me to stay focused, so, I'm REALLY sorry that I tend to get off topic a lot and that it's so confusing! I will try my very hardest to become a better author as I progress! ^.^

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

PLUS~ Please read this~ ^^  It's for friend's only, so friend me! :D

https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/758846