Laptops

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I woke up from my nap as soon as I heard a person knock on the door. I went downstairs to see who it was. I rubbed my eyes since I was tired. Zhou Mi gege opened the door. Another Chinese guy was standing outside. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The guy said. He greeted Zhou Mi. "This is Mi Young, Henry," Zhou Mi introduced. Hmmmm...Henry, isn't he from Super Junior M? He smiled at me. "Zhou Mi said you can speak English, Korean, and Chinese," he said. "Yeah, I can," I replied. We started talking in english. "STOP! I don't understand any of this!" Zhou Mi yelled. Henry and I started bursting out laughing really hard. I already started to like Henry. "It's okay, gege. We'll speak in Chinese from now on," I said rubbing his back still chuckling. He pouted.

"You call him gege?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, he's my close cousin," I replied.

"Call me gege!" He demanded.

"Why should I?" I asked and stuck my tongue out.

"Cause' I'm older than you and I said so!" He said whining. 

"OK, gege!" I said slightly smiling.

"YAY!" He yelled happily and hugged me. I don't enjoy hugs. I get it from Eunmi, she hates skinship. I only hug her and Hee Young. I didn't hug back. He seemed okay with it though, well he didn't really notice

"So why'd you call me, Zhou Mi?" He asked.

"Oh yeah! Can you cook for us? We haven't ate breakfast yet and you cook really well," Zhou Mi pouted.

"Oh fine!" Henry said.

"YAY!" Zhou Mi and I said in unison. Henry gege got up and started cooking.

"Mi Young! Why are you in your PJs when guest are over?" Zhou Mi scolded. 

"Because I didn't change, duh!" I said annoyed.

"Well, you should change!" He pointed upstairs.

"Hell naw!" I said shaking my head. I did not want to walk upstairs. I was still like, half-asleep! 

"Go up there and get changed!" He said loudly. Henry was like, in his own world so he didn't hear us at all. He was humming/singing while cooking. "It's too...revealing." He whispered.

"How?" I asked confused.

"It looks like you're wearing no pants," He whispered.

"So be it!" I said smirking. He pouted. Aegyo never works on me, okay only with certain people. 

"DONE!" Henry yelled from the kitchen. We walked into the kitchen. The smell of food got stronger. The food looked delicious. I haven't had a home-cooked meal in so long!

"Well, dig in everybody!" Henry said. We immediately sat down and dug in. We finished our food in about 10 minutes. No one said a word while eating. We were all starving. When we were all done we rubbed our tummys. 

"Well, that was delicious," Zhou Mi started.

"! I need to get back to SM. Shinee is coming back today and I need to to teach them the dance," I said rushing upstairs changing quickly. I changed into this:  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2fHnuNPpnj521wRW57cy  (Without the hat) I wore this with black, loose, skinny jeans. I do love my black, loose, skinny jeans. I work this hat: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkhbNY6Rl54DXLqFoeOl7  (All black except the words) I waved off my geges and slipped on my black high tops and grabbed my skateboard. I headed out the door. It wasn't snowing today, odd. I shrugged it off. It was a bit chilly though. Great, I love the cold. I smiled. I reached the building in time. PHEW! I ran up the stairs to the studio. I should of just took the elevator, damn it. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I had to take off my hat and adjust it though. I walked in and saw no one. "Huh, they must be running late today, like always," I sighed. About 10 minutes later I heard the sound of laughter. Shinee's back. They walked in! "MI YOUNG!" They all shouted. They all glomped me. I didn't hug back. 

"How was your vacation, boys?" I asked.

"AWESOME!" They all said. I chuckled slightly. While I was teaching them the dance someone barged in on our lesson. We all looked to the person. It was one of the staff members, Minkyung. She bowed and so did we. "Yes?" I asked annoyed. I hate it when people interrupt lessons. I'm a teacher too! 

"Sorry for interrupting. We just thought we should show you this, Mi Young," she said shaking. I was a bit mean looking to all the staff. I was very mean. I smirked in my head. I raised a brow.

"Show me what?" I questioned. She walked towards me with her laptop. Shinee gathered around me and Minkyung. She opened the laptop and went straight to Youtube. She played the video of the SM managers dancing to Dream Girl. I laughed in my head remembering that day. Shinee thought it was funny. They all started laughing. Minkyung and I weren't laughing though. At the end of the video there was a little cut. "YAH!" I heard my voice. I saw myself walk in. "You know better than to wash the dance floor! Now we have to wait till' it completely dries and then some to be safe!" I scolded them. 

"Wait a second," Everyone looked to me. "Didn't Soo Man-ssi agree to me being a secret?" All our eyes widened. 

"Sorry Mi Young," Minkyung said.

"," I said and leaned back. "Hopefully no one gives a about me," I said calming myself down. We scrolled down at the comments. 

"Who's that girl?"

"I don't know who's that girl but she's pretty."

"I wonder who she is."

"She better not steal our oppas away."

Hee Young P.O.V.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Eunmi and I heard a scream. We both covered our ears. 

"The hell was that?" I said.

"I don't know. It sounds like someone dying," Eunmi said. Before we knew it we heard someone bang open the door. It was Jieun. She held a laptop in her hand that was broken. Our eyes widened. Youngnam-ssi came in too. 

"We know who the girl is," He calmly stated. 

"HELL YEAH WE DO!" Jieun yelled.

"Who?" I asked.

"SM's choreographer," he stated. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO! Quick update guys! Hope you like! I'm updating a lot since it's the wweekened! WOOT! WOOT! Sorry for any typos. More comments please! COMMENTS COMMENT COMMENTS! HEHE! =)

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.