Exo

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

     I woke up from my deep slumber. It was early in the morning. The reason I decided to wake up so early? It's because I wasnt to leave. Why? I need my home, the only place where I can think clearly. I just need a break from everyone. I miss my job, I miss dancing, I miss singing, I miss rapping, I miss making music. I left a note on the dining room table and packed my stuff and headed out the door. I called up a taxi and told him a place near my house. He nodded and we headed off. I got there in about 30 minutes. I paid him and walked towards my door. I unlocked it and felt the smell I longed for. The smell of my home, and my home only. I took my luggage upstairs. I plopped down on my bed and rolled around on it. I missed my bed. I sighed and unpacked my clothes. I put them back in their place and changed into some street clothes. I put on this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAE5PMh18ZjtxzBHZWzXp  I put on my normal shoes and grabbed my skateboard. I walked out the door. I was heading to SM Entertainment. I was wondering what Sooman has in store for me. I got there pretty soon. I walked in the door and the lady at the front desk, Nayoung, welcomed me with a smile. 

"You're back, Mi Young," She said happily with a calm voice. I nodded. I walked up to Sooman's office. I knocked and opened it. I saw Sooman sitting down with his computer with a blank stare.

"Sooman-ssi?" I asked. He looked up with mad eyes, when he saw me, his eyes brightened. 

"Mi Young? You're back?" He asked happily. I nodded. He smiled. He rarely smiles like that. 

"Yeah, do you have any work for me?" I asked as I closed the door. He smiled and told me to sit. I did as he said and showed me a video. 

"These people, Mi Young, are our new rookie group from 2012. They aren't really rookies now, but they haven't made a comeback for over a year, Mi Young," Sooman explained. My eyes widened.

"Why on Earth would you do that to their fans?" I asked obviously confused. He shrugged.

"I just want to comeback with a BANG!" He said chuckling. I smiled awkwardly. 

"So, what's the song called?" I asked.

"Their new song is going to be called "Wolf"," He said. I nodded. That's an odd name for a song. "I know it's a weird title, but it's a pretty nice concept." He smiled. I made an "O" shape with my mouth. 

"What do you want the dance to be like? Any ideas? Concepts?" I wondered. 

"Just make it very unique, I want a dance no one has done before. Be sure to include a "wolf-like" move or moves. OK?" He mentioned. I nodded understanding where I was heading. "Also, I want it to be kind of difficult, something eye-catching," He said. I nodded. He cleared his throat and leaned forward. "Watch this video, MAMA." He said, more like demanded. I nodded. I watched the video. Very interesting. I remember, I wrote most of these lyrics, not the beginning though. I choreographed this dance too. The video ended and I turned back to Sooman. 

"Do you want the same-ish concept of this one?" I asked. He tilted his head back and forth.

"Eh, so, so." He said. "I don't now, but just listen to my directions from earlier," He said. I nodded and walked out the door. He gave me the song as I walked out. I sighed. I was walking towards the dance studio and saw Shinee sitting. They gasped and looked at me. I glared with hard eyes. They ran up and hugged me. 

"Sorry, Mi Young!" "I didn't mean what I said, I was just in a bad mood!" "Forgive us!" Please, Mi Young!" Chatter of forgiving and sorries filled my head. I sighed. They were my cloest friends. They were my everything. I smiled at them, a small smile. 

"Fine!" I said blankly. They cheered and smiled. "But, never do that again, or I won't forgive you!" I said. They nodded like little kids. They gave me a group hug. I awkwardly wrapped my arms around them. They all giggled. "Now, I have to choreograph something for Exo. You guys know how I need alone time to make up the whole dance," I said. They nodded and walked out. I sighed and widened my eyes as I did. I grabbed my gray sweats in one of the rooms I use a lot and took of my jeans. I slipped on my sweat and tied my hair up in a high ponytail. I blew out a big breath. This is gonna take a while.

Hee Young P.O.V.

 Eunmi and I were passed out. We stayed up till' 4 watching movies and shows. Now I'm SO tired. I was on my bed, on my tummy, sprawled out, so was Eunmi. I woke up from the birds chirping loudly.

"Stupid birds," I mumbled. I stayed in bed like I was before. I turned my head to look at the clock, it was already 1PM. I shrugged it off. I wondered how we could let Mi Young down. We already agreed to the job. We couldn't just kill our sisters, I mean, we could, but I don't want to. I sighed. I looked at Mi Young he woke up from my mumbling.

"Hee Young? Are you awake?" She asked groggly.

"No, I'm sleeping, idiot," I mumbled the last word quietly.

"Liar," She said. She put her pillow under her chin so she could look up at me better. She sighed. "What sould we do today?" She asked.

"I don't know. Video games?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I put in the disk for Tekken and we played. We played another game called King Of Fighters. I sighed playing it. Mi Young was the ultimate champion at this game, she also loved it. We would play it everyday when she was with us. 

"YES! I won!" Eunmi cheered. She looked at my face and saw I was down. She frowned. "Hee Young, cheer up! We will find her, we already know where she us, but let's stay under cover for a bit. ou saw those guys with her, they're probably taking good care of her," Eunmi reasoned. I nodded and smiled. 

"Right, we know she's alive and healthy, nothing to worry about!" I cheered and continued playing.

Mi Young P.O.V.

  I was half way through the dance. I looked at my phone and saw that is had already been 1 hour and a half. I sighed and wiped my forehead. I was sweating a bit. I pulled off my longsleeve shirt and revealed my white tank top that hugged my body. It was really hot in here. I walked out to turn on the air conditioner in the room. While walking there, I ran into a guy I've never seen before. I froze a bit. Why was this guy so good-looking? I never think guys are good-looking or this handsome. My jaw dropped a little. He smirked. This guy looks really innocent and has a baby face. He looked kinda Chinese, yes, I can tell my nationalities very well. He didn't look the type to be smirking and the evil type. 

"Sweetheart, close your mouth, you're going to get flies in it," He said and walked away smiling/smirking. My jaw dropped even more. I mentally cursed at him. Why do it mentally?

" you!" I yelled at him. He turned around and winked at me. This baby-faced guy comes up to me and does this? What is this world coming to? He looked like the playful type and the cutie, but looks can never tell a person's personality. I closed my mouth and shook my head a bit. Who is that guy? I shurgged it off and walked to the room that had a bunch of buttons and . I flipped on one of the controls on medium and walked back to the studio. I continued working on the dance. It's hard working on a dance for 12 boys. Well, I've made all the dances of Super Junior, so Exo is no biggie I guess. I sighed and continued listening to the song on repeat while continuing to make up some moves. 2 hours later, I was done with the whole dance. I cheered in my mind and sat on the floor. I sighed and drank from my water bottle and spraying some on me. I blew out air and opened my eyes wider. I laid on the ground just relaxing. The ground was nice and cold for my body. The tank top wasn't cooling me off so I laid next to the fan. It felt nice. I closed my eyes and just let my body release the tension. I was just laying there until I heard someone knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled half-heartedly. I heard the door creak open and saw Sooman looking at me. I sat up slwoly and looked at him.

"I see you're done with the dance already!" He smiled clapping his hands. I nodded. "That's why your the best!" He complimented. I smiled and nodded. 

"When do you want me to teach it to Exo?" I asked. 

"Hmmm...how bout's tomorrow? I will give you the whole day to rest, then tomorrow come in during the afternoon, maybe, around 1PM?" He suggested. 

"Sounds good!" I replied drinking more water. He smiled and left. I stood up packing my things. I decided to skateboard home with just wearing my tank top. I was too hot to put on my shirt. I gathered my things and walked out the door. I went straight home, no interruptions. I got home and did my usual things. I ordered pizza and ate dinner early. Now, it was only 5 PM. I decided to go to sleep early since I was tired out by all the dancing. On the way up the stairs, I tripped over my own shoes. "!" I yelled. How am I clumsy? I'm too depressing looking to be clumsy. I grumped all the way up the stairs. I changed into my PJs. I wore this:     Hee Young really loves toast. She said before that she couldn't live without toast and cucumbers. I chuckled slightly at the thought. I fell on my bed and crawled into bed. I fell asleep in the blink of an eye. I woke up at 8 in the morning. I sighed happily. I woke up pretty early. Enough time to just lay in bed listening to music. I listened to music until 12. I yawned and got up. I did my normal morning routine. I changed into different gray sweats and another white tank top that also hugged my body. I usually wear this while dancing. I rode my skateboard to SM and getthere in a matter of minutes. I was early, about 30 minutes early. I shrugged it off. I walked in and get greeted by Nayoung. I said hi back and walked into the dance studio. I saw no one there. 

"Huh, they must not be here yet," I said sitting on the bench. I grabbed my water bottle, that was empty, and went to fill it up. I went to the ice room and put ice in it. Then I filled it up with water. I shut the lid and walked back to the studio. I sat down and waited for 10 minutes. Still no one. I waited another 10. Still no one. Ok, they still have 10 more minutes. I got bored so I started listening to some music. I turned it off after the first song. I heard someone opening the door. Then, I saw the bastard. I stood up. "What are you doing here, bastard?" I asked harshly. He chuckled slightly. 

"I don't know, maybe I'm here to learn a new dance so I can have something to dance to for a comeback," He said smugly. My eyes widened. Of course! Exo has 4 Chinese members. I face-palmed myself mentally. He smirked at me. All of Exo started walking in after him. They bowed to me and did their intro. I listened to it. I smiled softly and did a little sign to let them know I acknowledged them. 

"Don't be so formal with her. She's only 15," Sooman whispered to them, not really whispering. I smirked. 

"Let's get started!" I said searching for the song. They were all really good looking. Wow, Exo is really good-looking, no doubt about it. They were also really tall, I only recently grew 3 cm so I'm 170 cm now, they are giants next to me. Height does intimidate me anymore though. They were only staring at what I was wearing. I looked at them, then at my clothes. I laughed slightly. "You know, my tank top won't come off if you keep staring at it," I said smirking. They looked away. 

"Does that mean it will come off if we look away?" One darker guy said. I slit my eyes at him while he smirked. Ok, they might be good looking but that doesn't change the fact that they are all erts. I sighed and let them listen to the song before learning anything. It's my technique of learning the dance easier. The song finished and I taught them the moves. They worked very hard for a group who only had one comeback. About 2 hours later we took a break. 

"BREAK!" I yelled not really sweating. On the other hand, they were all sweating through their shirts. 

"I've never sweated this much in my life," The tallest guy said. He looks Chinese also. I easily picked out the 4 Chinese members. 

"Ya' know, I never learned your guys names," I said. 

"Well, we know yours, Mi Young," The bastard said. I glared at him.

"Fine, I'll just call you guys numbers!" I said. It's not like I wanted to know their names, but it makes it easier to tell their mistakes and call them out on something. Exo sat in a circle. The guy wearing lots of eyeliner pulled me over to their little circle. Some members lay sprawled out on the ground. 

"I'm Baekhyun," said the guy who pulled me over. 

"I'm Suho, Exo K's leader," Suho said. "My real name is also Joon Myun." He added.

"I'm Sehun, maknae," He said smiling. He had a cute lisp which I adored. I loved guys who had unique voices. 

"Kai or Jongin," Jongin said smiling at me. It seems like he had 2 personalities. I giggled in my mind.

"I'm Chanyeol," The guy with a really deep voice said. He was also tall.

"Kyungsoo, but my stage name is D.O." Kyungsoo said. I don't like calling people by their stage name. I like calling them by their real names.

"Well, that was Exo K, onto Exo M," Joon Myun said. I nodded.

"I'm the leader, Kris, I'm Chinese," Kris said. 

"What's your Chinese name?" I asked. I finally got to meet someone Chinese who's not Zhou Mi or Henry.

"Oh, uh, Wu Yifan," He replied. I nodded.

"Luhan, Chinese," The bastard said smirking. Innocent face looking . 

"I'm Chen or Jongdae," Jongdae said. 

"I'm Xiumin, but my real name is Minseok," Xiumin said. I like that name, it's fun to say. 

"I'm Lay and my Chinese name is Yixing," He said smiling showing his clear dimples.

"I'm Tao, Exo M's maknae," He said. I nodded. Tao had natural aegyo in his voice, but he looked very mysterious on the outside. 

"Ok boys, break over!" I said. "Let's finish the next half of the song," I said. Some groaned, some nodded. 

"How are you not sweating?" Luhan asked. I shrugged. We finished the next half in a matter of 2 hours. The guys collapsed on the ground after learning it all and practicing it too. 

"Why is it so hard?!?" Baekhyun yelled. All the vocalists shouldn't really scream. Although, I did Baekhyun's voice very attractive. It's very husky and unique, I love it. I loved guys like him, y and cute. I shook the thought out of my head, I thought I loved Junhong. My life is so ing irritating! Don't think about this, Mi Young! 

"Sooman-ssi wanted it to be unique and eye-catching!" I said. 

"Are you tired to, Mi Young?" Sehun asked. I shook my head. 

"Nahh, not really!" I replied. I've done this too many times. I drank from my water bottle and shook some on me too.

"Ugghhh...why am I so tired?!?" Jongin yelled.

"I don't know, maybe it's because you just worked for almost 4 hours of dancing!" Kyungsoo argued on the ground. They all looked dead. I walked out of the room.

"Mi Young!" They all yelled my name. They couldn't get far, or not anywhere. I just walked to a room to turn on the fan. I turned it onto high. "YAY!" I heard screams from the room. I chuckled slightly. These boys. I walked back in and laid on the ground with them. 

"Sleepover!" Joon Myun yelled. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

YAY! I finally updated! WOOHOO! I'm gonna be updating more because summer is almost here, so close to ending school! I'm so jealous of the people already out! >.< Like seriously! I wanna go to those scchools! >.< But I don't want too have school on my b-day though! TEEHEE! My birthday is at the end of August so if I get out too early that means starting school earlier. I have like 13 more days left! I get out on the 19th of June! SO CLOSE! I'm going to Wild Waves tomorrow! If you don't know what that it, look it up! Haha, just kidding! It's a water park and has other rides too! My friend wants to go on a roller coaster, but I don't like those rides! I have too much pride to scream my head of for a ride. >.< Also, I have a fear of falling from high places, isn't everyone? I'm going there for a choir fieldtrip! It's gonna be a long ride and I get really bad car sickness! NO! Anways, sorry for any typos! And have you guys seen Exo's new video, Wolf?? OHH MYYY GOOSH! I was trying to hold in my screams cause it was still early in the morning! Kekeke! I watched it, then re watched it, then repeat! :P My bias is Baekhyun, kakaka. But it's totally hard to choose a bias in Exo! It changes like everyday for me! >.< Sehun and Luhan are like cclimbing up SO fast! :P So is Kyungsoo! :) I've been talkiing too much! OOPS! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.