Henry and Taemin

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

     I was standing with my arms crossed monitoring Henry gege's comeback stage. I was observing very carefully. I worked hard on that dance, since it was Henry gege's first solo. It featured Taemin and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun wasn't much of a dancer, but his main focus was singing anyways. The stage was fantastic, they looked pretty energized. Their stage ended pretty quickly and they returned backstage. They were bowing coming in and recieving great feedback. I was sitting in a room all alone silently while waiting for them. They finally entered the room I was in and smiled. 

"Mi Young!" Taemin shouted hugging me. I didn't hug back.

"I just saw you 6 minutes ago," I replied getting him off of me. He pouted.

"That's a long time!" He said frowing. I rolled my eyes mentally. 

"Mi Young, you didn't say anything to me yet!" Henry pouted. 

"I saw you 6 minutes ago too!" I said. He rolled his eyes and sat next to me. "Where's Kyuhyun-ssi?" I asked looking around.

"Oh! He went somewhere else. He said he'll be back soon," Gege said. I nodded sipping from my water bottle. 

"What are you doing after this, Mi Young?" Taemin asked. 

"I don't know." I shrugged. 

"Well, I'm going to rest, and no one is going to stop me!" Henry gege announced. Taemin chuckled. 

"Let's go to your house, hyung!" Taemin suggested. We shrugged and nodded. I grabbed my items and so did they. While walked out the door we bumped into Kyuhyun-ssi. 

"Oh, annyeong, Kyuhyun-ssi," I said. 

"MI YOUNG!" He shouted hugging me. I didn't hug back. 

"C'mon, I just saw you like 15 minutes ago!" I replied frowning slightly. He pouted. Maknaes. I sighed. 

"We gotta get going, hyung. We're going to Henry hyung's house!" Taemin said to Kyuhyun. Kyunhyun nodded and walked off somewhere. We walked out to Henry's car and he drove us to his house. We listened to music in the car while blasting it. I'm pretty sure someone flipped us off, so it was right of me to do it right back. We arrived at his house in about an hour. We all groaned while coming out of the car. It was a ing long ride. Henry's house was in somewhere really quiet and away from any people, since he is an idol. We walked in and felt welcomed by the home-y feel. Taemin instantly plopped down on the comfy couch.

"Ahh~" He said smiling. Henry rolled his eyes.

"Yes, make yourselves at home," He said grumpily. Taemin smiled even wider. Henry put his keys away and we put our bags to the side.

"Can we stay at yur houe, hyung?" Taemin asked.

"No! I have things to do!" Henry said angrily. Taemin pouted.

"Like what?" He asked sassily. 

"Uhhh..." Henry said not responding.

"Please, hyung!" Taemin said with his puppy eyes that no one could resist. 

"Urrgg! Fine!" Henry gave in! 

"YAY! Mi Young we get to stay together!" He said happily. 

"We stayed in the same dorm for like, a month," I said. He shrugged.

"It's special cause' other hyungs aren't here," He said. 

"What about our pajamas?" I asked. I love my pajamas, and sleeping with street clothes on irritates me. 

"You can just use mine," Henry said. 

"Let's change now!" Taemin yelled smiling, running upstairs. Henry and I slugged ourselves upstairs. Henry gave me clothes to change into, which was just plain white pajama shorts with a baggy T-shirt that is very comfortable. After we all changed, we walked into Henry's room. Taemin and I flopped on his bed. I took up most of the space. "Yah! Mi Young move over!" Taemin pouted while yelling.

"Hell naw!" I mumbled. The bed was ing so comfortable. People's beds always somehow feel better than mine! Maybe it's just the different feel. 

"Mi Young!" He shouted. I didn't budge. "Yah!" He yelled again. I did the same. He then started hitting me wiith a pillow.

"YAH! Lee Taemin!" I said disrespectfully. 

"YAH! I'm older than you, Mi Young!" He narrowed his eyes at me. I shrugged.

"You don't act like it," I replied smirking. 

"Well, I'm still older, whether you like it or not!" He pouted and laid on the bed. The bed was so comfy. I spread out more. I heard Taemin pout. 

"Yah! It's MY bed!" Henry shouted puching us over.

"OOF!" Taemin said falling off the bed. I laughed.

"ing loser," I whispered to myself. Gege laughed. We knuckle touched. Taemin got up and scratched his head.

"I don't know what you said, but I have a feeling I don't want to know," He said. We nodded. I saw Taemin walk out. Henry and I looked at him suspiciously as he walked out. We looked at eachother, then looked back at the door. A few minutes later, we saw Taemin come back with an air matress. 

"Oh~" Henry and I said at the same time. We all helped blowing it up and it was done fairly quickly. 

"Phew!" Taemin chuckled. 

"So, who's sleeping on the matress?" Henry asked. We all looked around. "Well, this is my bed, so I win!" He scoffed. I looked at Taemin.

"I call the bed!" I shouted then put my entire body over it. 

"Aw man! Whatever, I'll just sleep on the matress!" Taemin pouted sadly. We laughed. 

"Well, I'm tired as , so I'm sleeping," Henry cursed. I giggled. I remember whne I first met Gege, Zhou Mi gege introduced me to him when he came over to cook. It was delcious food. Henry gege makes the best food in the world. I have lots of great memories with him. I smiled to myself. 

"Whatcha smilin' about, Mi Young?" Taemin asked. 

"Nothin'" I replied and shrugged. I laid down in the puffy pillows and fell asleep instantly. 

Hee Young P.O.V.

    "Hya!" I shouted. I was praticing my skills, and also letting out my anger. I kicked the dummy down. I sighed and picked up another one and started puching again. I was wearing a purple tank top and lavender shorts. I let out another cry as I punched the other bag down. I sighed, no more dummies. Damn it! I sighed and walked upstairs wheere Eunmi was. There I saw Eunmi cooking food for us. She was the best cook out of both of us. I slumped in my couch while watching TV. I saw Exo's Wolf on. I honestly didn't like Exo too much, I only like one person, who is Tao. I don't know why, but he has this aura that I just can't get out of my head. He just has this attraction to me, odd. I watched as he came out and showed off his wushu skills. I smiled as he came out. I know Eunmi only likes Chen and Xiumin, she loves to call him Baozi. I watched the whole stage and I actually thought it was pretty interesting, that dance was amazing too, knowing that my sister choreographed it, it made it better.

"Dinner, Hee Young" Eunmi called from the kitchen. 

"Comin'!" I yelled back. I switched off the TV and groaned as I got up. We ate while chatting about random things and topics. We talked about our plans about Mi Young, we obviously weren't gonna kill her, but we needed a plan to get out of this mission. 

"I miss Mi Young," Eunmi pouted. I gave her a re-assuring smile. 

"We'll get in touch with her sometime, don't worry, sis," I replied. Eunmi smiled. We both got ready for our slumber or sleep. I changed into this:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1N2zYvK_7UA_jg8ub5Df  Eunmi changed into this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQybwYg1VHeXx4SOnKahAj   We climbed into bed then sat there for a moment. Then we laid our heads down and went to sleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring chapter! I know! Not my best work ever people! I'm super tired, my hands are aching due to taking 4 pages of notes in class, it's really hot outside, and I have a SUPER DUPER sore throat! That's not good ofr a person in choir, thank gosh it's Friday! TGIF! TGIF! Well, it's Friday where I live, but it may be Saturday where any of you live...still pretty awesome days! I'm sorry for any typos, I'm typing super fast so I can rest my body. It hurts when I swallow! STUPID SORE THROAT!!!! GAAAAH! >.<  Next chappie will be better, I really hope so! I'm so jealous of the people already otu of school! >.< I get out on the 19th! >.< COME SOONER! I also have a performance on the 15th for ballet and tap! I'm starting to be nervous, then a book report due on Wednesday, which I haven't eeven started! WHY ME?!? Too much stress for a person my age! -_-    Uggh, whatever! I'll just sleep my way through school! =P Just kidding guys! Haha! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.