Best Friend...?

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I screamed. I woke up panting. I sighed. It was just a nightmare. I covered my eyes since when I woke up there was a bright light shining at me. There were bits of debris I remembered from last night. I rubbed my forehead. I looked around. Still empty as always. I thought about what Infinite said about me. A pain stung my heart. I remembered my nightmare last night. I shivered. I picked up some of the debris and threw it against the wall. I still had a bit of anger inside of me. I sighed and laid against the wall. I sighed again. I laid back down and tried to take a nap. I couldn't at all. I just laid in the ally till' it got dark. No one knows about this place anyways. I laid next to the wall on my side.

No One P.O.V.

Infinite just came to the dorm to find Jeong Ryul at the dorm last night.

"Where is everyone, hyung?" Woohyun asked looking around. Jeong Ryul lifted his head from the book he was reading.

"They all went out to find you guys," He said. Infinite looked at eachother and burst out laughing. The members took a seat on the ground or sat on pillows. Myungsoo, of course, grabbed his bamboo pillow.

"Should we call Hoan hyung?" Sung Jong asked.

"They should come back soon." Jeong Ryul answered.

"Who's "they"? Sunggyu asked.

"Oh! There was someone who went with him. I forgot who, though." Jeong Ryul wondered who it was. "Anyways, go to bed. It's already really late and you something to do tomorrow!" He added scolded. Infinite nodded and went to bed. 

Later on, Hoan came running in the door or the dorm. Jeong Ryul looked up from his book again. 

"Oh. Where's the girl?" Jeong Ryul asked.

"She isn't home already?!?" Hoan panted and yelled.

"Nope!" Jeong Ryul said shaking his head. Hoan's shoulders slumped down. He took out his phone to call Mi Young. No answer. Another time, still no answer. Another, the same. He tried again 24 times. Still the same. Hoan sighed. 

"She'll come soon," Jeong Ryul said. Hoan nodded and drove to his house. Jeong Ryul did the same. What they didn't know, is that Mi Young wasn't planning on coming back, at all. 

Unknown P.O.V.

I was walking in the dead place I found. How could my band just leave me? Come on. Just because I was looking at some things. Aish! I brushed back my hair. I sighed. I got that habbit from Mi Young. I smiled remembering the times we had together before I left. I wonder if she still remembers me...I hope she does. I sighed again. I heard screaming as I walked closer to an ally. Is someone there? I began to walk quieter and sneakier. As I was coming closer to the ally, I walked even slower. I peeked behind the ally. I saw someone sleeping. I shouldn't disturb them, but then again, they are sleeping in an ally. I should wake them up. Wait, no one knows about this place. It's absulotely difficult to find. I walked away. If she's still there, then I'll wake her up. Yes, I plan on returning tonight. I walked away from the ally and went to find my members! Now, where did they go? I ran fast to wherever my feet took me.

Hee Young P.O.V.

I woke up stretching my arms. Eunmi was in the bed beside me. She was still sleepy. The sun was shining in my eyes. For some reason, I couldn't sleep well last night. Neither could Eunmi. We stayed up late. Now it's 1 PM already! Oh gosh! I slumped back in my bed. I didn't want to get up. I stared at the ceiling. Why does the thought of Mi Young fill my mind so much around this time? Is something happening? Is she hurt? I wonder. I wish I could see her, but we can't. Our boss won't allow it. The real owner, our dad, is off somewhere fighting off people. I don't even know where he is now. He's very busy, so it our mom. She's of somewhere, doing her own thing. She's like our dad's "helper". Not like a servant or something, but they are like a team, like peanut butter and jelly. Just like me and Eunmi. I smiled at her still sleeping. That smile faded quickly, Mi Young doesn't have that person who she can lean on anymore. I know her best friend already debuted in a popular rookie group. I sighed and leaned back on my pillow. I leaned on my side. I thought of what would happen if we didn't leave her, would we be a happy family? Or would it turn out the same? Then I fell asleep, again. 

Eunmi P.O.V.

I woke up at around 2 PMish. I looked around and saw Hee Young still sleeping. She was in a different postition so she probably woke up before. I sighed. The light was so bright. I covered the blinds more. I went back to bed and laid down, face first. I wonder if we are going to meet Dongwoo and Myungsoo anymore. I got the thought out of my mind. I know how Mi Young would be if she found out. She would turn protective and such. She's just that type of person. I looked to Hee Young again. She was stiring in her sleep. I saw of her one eyes open. Then the other opened once she saw me awake. 

"Oh you're akwake now," Hee Young said rubbing her eyes. 

"Yeah, it's pretty late now," I said yawning. 

"What do you think we have to do today? We already went a bit without a mission." Hee Young asked. 

"I don't know. I think it's gonna be with the SM building and attacking it." I giggled. Hee Young giggled too. 

"I don't like attacking innocent people though." Hee Young sighed.

"I think I got use to the feeling," I said shrugging. "It's in our everyday life killing people, ya know?" I added. Hee Young agreed by nodding. I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in!" We yelled in unison. The door opened slowly and we say Youngnam. 

"I have a mission~" He sang. We smiled.

"What is it?" I asked nicely.

"Go to the SM buidling and do what you have been doing," Youngnam replied. We nodded. He smiled and left. He then opened the door. "Oh! And We plan on getting more info on the person soon. e know it's a girl nd that she hasn't been around the building in a while, a long while." Youngnam added and closed the door for good. We sighed. We got dressed. I changed into this:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTifGVWZH1R6r6Fwok2nHm          Hee Young wore this:    We headed out the door after slipping on our converse. I wore red ones while Hee Young wore yellow ones. Before going out to attack S we went to train for a bit. 

Mi Young P.O.V.

I woke up again. The sun was even brighter than before. I groaned slightly and moved on my other side. The light grew softer. I sighed. What time was it now? I looked at my phone. 2:18PM. I slept for a long time. Am I going to go back? I don't want to. Should I just wait till' it gets dark? I don't know. I still don't have any answers for my ridiculous questions. I chuckled slightly. I decided to wait till' it gets dark until I make a desicion. I laid down and fell asleep listening to music again. When I woke up I turned off my music. It was dark. Right now it was 8PM. I just noticed something. I haven't ate in like, a day. What the is this madness? I was actually not as hungry as I thought I was. When would I get food, I don't want to be regonized. I don't want to be found. I just stayed where I was. I will wait until I feel like dying of starvation. Wait, I need water too. It won't be too long until I get thirsty. Oddly, I don't feel thristy either. I don't feel the need to try anymore. Is that bad? I feel useless to the world. Is that pitiful? Should I do something about that? Should I train in a company? Would that make me feel better? No, no. I don't want to do that. That will just crush my dreams again, no more training. 

Unknown P.O.V.

I walked back to the ally where I got lost earlier. I eventually found my band members after a while. It was relly cold right now. I was shivering even under a long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans. I wonder how the person must feel, if that person is still there. Hopefully, they found a place to stay. I hope they went home. Just in case, I wanted to check. I was approaching the ally. I heard rustling noices. The person is still there. I quickly hid behind the wall. I peeked slowly at the person. I couldn't see the face clearly. There was debris all over the place. I knew it was girl though. She had long, slick, black hair. Their hair reminded me of Mi Young's hair...I think that's how her hair looked. no, no, that's her hair. I remember clearly now. I scooted a bit closer to get a closer look. The girl looked up. My eyes widened. She had this intense stare, like Mi Young's, wait, isn't that Mi Young.

"Mi Young?" I asked. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

This was a bit of a y chappie! Sorry for any typos. I typed this up pretty fast. I have a headache from reading comments at Allkpop! =P AHHH! So dizzy! Haha! I figured out that I have an inflamed hip bone...Okie, I don't know exactly what it is, I didn't really get what my doctor was talking about, but I know it hurts whenever I move! That's why I didn't update yesterday! SOWWY! I left you hanging, didn't I? Who wants to know the best friend!? COMING UP SOON! Haha! COMMENT! COMMENT COMMENT! PLEASE!

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.