Reunited

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

I started intently at the guys face. I could never forget that face. I looked a bit closer. He obviously knows me since he said my name. I began to say my best friend's name.

"Junhong oppa?" I asked with a confused exprssion. He's the only guy I call oppa. He smiled brightly. 

"It's me Mi Young!" He said smiling opening his arms for a hug. I was in shock for a moment. I usually don't like hugs, I usually don't give them. But, something took over me. I stood up and ran into his arms. He was a bit shocked fora moment, but then his exprssion adjusted into a happy when and hugged me back. I smiled widely. We just stood there for a few moments. I finally pulled away and looked at him. I looked like a child who hadd just found their mother. But, I found my best friend. I smiled at him. I litterally had to look up at him. I wasn't that short, but he was just really tall! When I lifted my head up to look at him my bangs went back to show my forehead. I giggled. He giggled softly also. 

"MI YOUNG?!?" I heard a guy voice shout. Junhong turned around and I scooted him out of the way a bit so I could see the person. I thought I saw Youngguk. 

"Yeah, it's me!" I said smiling. He smiled his gummy smile and ran to hug me. I had to jump to hug also. He was really tall like Junhong. 

"C'mon guys! Let me join the fun!" Junhong said pulling us apart. We laughed and we did a three person hug. 

"Who are you guys talking to?" I heard the rest of our friends come. Their eyes widened and ran towards me. Daehyun picked me up and spun me around. I chuckled softly. I felt like my old self again. I felt I was re uniting with my family, but with friends. They are just like my second family. The people I go to when I didn't have my family around. 

"How ya' been, Mi Young?" Jongup said smiling, like always. 

"I could be MUCH better," I said frowning and exagerating the much. They all frowned. 

"What happened?" Himchan-umma asked going into his mom mode. He tapped his foot and frowned. 

"A LOT!" I said sighing. I sat back against the wall. They did the same. 

"So, are you going to explain?" Youngjae asked breaking the nice silence. I sighed again.

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I whispered quietly. I honestly didn't feel comfortable telling anyone, only Junhong oppa. They nodded understandingly. I turned to them. "So. How've you guys been?" I asked. They all smiled.

"We debuted last year as a boy band." Yongguk smiled. I smiled. Everyone I know has a perfect life. A great life. Or they at least have some sort of plan. I frowned slightly. 

"What's your band's name?" I asked.

"B.A.P. It stands for Best Absolute Perfect." Daehyun explained. I nodded. 

"That's kind of an...odd name, I guess," I said raising a brow. We all laughed. The memories of the nights before faded away. The thought wasn't visible in sight or in mind. I smiled. The subject turned serious again.

"Wait, Mi Young. I saw you earlier this day and you are still here. Why are you here?" Junhong asked. Everyone looked at me. I looked down. 

"I was just here for sometime. I was just letting my feelings out and I fell asleep. That's all," I said sternly. Everyone is kind of scared of me. When I'm serious, I'm very serious. My stare wasn't helping either. Youngjae coughed awkwardly. 

"Can we leave now?" Daehyun asked unsure like. We all looked at eachother and nodded. We sat up from the brick wall behind us and walked out of the completely empty area. As soon as we got to town, I realized I had lots of things still at Infinite's dorm. I frowned. Unfortunately, Jongup caught it. 

"Mi Young, why are you frowning?" He asked crossing his arms. BAP looked at me. 

"I forgot I was going to live in Infinite's dorm and I still have my stuff there," I answered. Everyone sighed. "I know where Infinite's dorm is, we could sneak in and get my luggage." I suggested. We all looked at eachother and shurgged. We all knew that meant we are going to stick with the plan. 

"Let's go to our dorm for now." Himchan suggested. We nodded and walked to the dorm. We were about to walk past Infinite's dorm. 

"Wait," I whispered. They all stopped and looked at me. "Infinite's dorm is around this area. I could get my luggage quick and fast!" I yelled/whispered. They nodded. 

"We'll be near the door. When you get your luggage near the door, we'll take it while you gently close the door," Junhong said telling us the plan. We agreed. I snuck in the dorm. Who leave's the door open to a famous boy band? I scoffed in my mind. I snuck in very quietly. Everyone was sleeping. Good. I spotted my luggage and ran quietly to the door. I handed my luggage to Daehyun and Yongguk. They walked down the stairs quietly. I heard a bit of stirring coming from a room. My eyes widened a bit but I went softer and faster. I heard the door about to open so I hurriedly closed the door and we all ran out of the area. We were running very loudly but no one could know it was us from the dorm. We ran all the way to BAPs' dorm, which was pretty far away. BAP were panting heavily, but I was normal and a bit tired from running. 

"Yo! Why aren't you like, sweating?" Yongguk asked. I shrugged.

"You're just getting old!" I commented back. We all laughed.

"Well, I had to carry half your luggage! The heavier one!" He agrued.

"How would you know?" Daehyun said back. We laughed again. We stopped because we realized it was late, really dark, no one was outside, and everyone was either sleeping or very tired. We walekd quietly into the dorm and I thought it was pretty nice. Jongup flipped on the lights. I plopped down on the couch. Anything is better than a brick wall and cemmented ground. I sighed and leaned on my side. I was about to fall asleep until I felt someone tackle me. My eyes shot straight open I pushed the person off of me. I tried to, but failed. 

"JUNHONG OPPA! GET OFF ME!" I yelled rolling around. We looked like we were wrestling. The others were laughing their asses off. I fianlly pushed him off of him. We all started rolling on the floor laughing like idiots. Well, except for Banghim. The old ones. The young ones started pointing and laughing at them for no reason what so ever. The older ones rolled their eyes at us. After about 10 minutes, the laughter settled down and we wiped our eyes. I didn't though. I giggled. 

"So how are we going to arrange the rooms?" I asked randomly. 

"Oh, I don't know," Daehyun said still wiping his eyes. We all calm down ater 15 minutes. 

"Ok, who's rooming with who?" Jongup asked. We shurgged. 

"First come first serve!" I yelled. We all yelled and started opening our drawers or for me, my luggage, for our pajamas. I got mine first. I always put mine at the top. I smiled and ran towards the bathroom. There were two. I ran towards the closest one and changed in less than 20 seconds I ran out and jumped on a bed. I smiled and rolled in it. "YES!" I screamed. 

"Man! Mi Young got one already!" Youngjae complained. 

"And she's the only one who doesn't have to change in the bathroom!" Daehyun complained also. DaeJae. I chuckled.It was true! I was the only one who had to change in the bathroom. I was the only girl and they were all guys. We've changed in front of eachother before, though. It was funny hearing them complain from outside the room. I smiled wider. I took out my phone and laid it on the shelf. I laid on my side. They would have to fight over the 3 rooms. I got my own room since I'm first. I giggled. After 15 minutes, I heard not that much sound. I'm guessing they all got their rooms settled. I walked out and looked around. I saw a Daehyun and Yongguk outside sitting on the couch. 

"So what are the rooms?" I asked. They looked at me.

"I'm sharing a room with Youngjae. Yonggu with Himchan. And Zelo with Jongup." Daehyun replied. My eyebrows creased together. 

"Zelo?" I asked. Daehyun's eyes widened. 

"Oh yeah! You don't know Junhong's stage name! It's Zelo," Daehyun replied. I nodded. I walked back in my room. I heard the others slug themselves out of their rooms. I guess no one is tired anymore. I was though. I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone open my door. I ignored it though. I heard a caveman scream and someone tackled me to the ground. I screamed and hit the floor. 

"!" I yelled on the way down. Junhong oppa laughed. "What the hell?" I asked rubbing my face. He laughed even more. Yongguk came in and dragged Oppa away. I laughed. 

"Yah! Zelo! You can't do that anymore to a girl!" Yongguk scolded. 

"Why not?" Oppa asked. Yongguk paused for a bit. Junhong and I looked at Yongguk curiously. He shook his head.

"Forget it!" Yongguk said messing up his hair. We laughed even thoug nothing was funny. I walked out of my room and saw all of BAP sitting outside. Himchan were sitting on the two couches. Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun sat on the ground. Yongguk set Junhong down on the floor while he sat with Himchan. I sat on the ground next to Daehyun. 

"What did I miss?" I whispered in his ear.

"Nothing," He whispered back. I nodded. They brought out chips, other junk food, and candy. We all ate and talked about things. About random subjects. I was getting really tired. The junk food didn't agree with my tummy. My tummy kind of hurt. I rubbed my tummy. I usually don't get tummy aches. I face-palmed myself. I realized I hadn't ate anything for about 2 days so eating junk food would make my tummy upset. 

"What's wrong, Mi Young?" Himchan asked seeing me look a bit tired. 

"Oh, I haven't ate anything in a while so eating junk food upset it. I think I'm gonna go to bed." I told them. They nodded and wished me goodnight. I nodded. I walked in my room and shut the door. I plopped down in my bed and covered myself with the blankets. It was kind of a cold night. I didn't listen to music that night, and I unexpectedly didn't have a nightmare. I fell asleep smiling. I was happy for once in a long time.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated! YAY! I haven't updated in a bit! I was very busy with my medical things! SORRY! Sorry for any typos. It's late where I live so I don't wanna check over it, like always! :P YAY! The best friend was reavealed and he's ZELO! YAY! Zelo is my bias in BAP so, yeah! :) I don't have that much to say. I really don't want to get up tomorrow to perform. Uggghhh! I have a singing contest thing! >.< SO MAD! I don't want to get up and sing! BLEH! I'm soooo nervous! ; . ; COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE!