Sister's Birthday

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

    I woke up the morning knowing it was Hee Young and Eunmi's birthday. I smiled to myself knowing that they were one year older now. They were officially 19 years old. I woke up quickly and did what I did everytime it was my sister's birthday. Stay at home and just gaze up at the stars, thinking. I stretched my arms in the air and rolled out of bed. I ran dwonstairs to my living room and the TV. The news was on. 

[NEWS]

"Reporters are still waiting outside demanding answers. They report back saying,"Sooman won't give answers. He just says she's a friend, that's all." Hmmm, just a friend? I don't think so! She seems too close to be just a friend. Sooman also replies,"Just look foward to Shinee's comeback and please don't worry about any other scandals."  Reporters are still waiting for the two Shinee members to reply. Who is this mysterious girl? And what does she have with SM? Please stay tuned to find...."

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. Stupid reporters waiting out of SM's building! I just want a nice peaceful day knowing that everything is going fine, but nooooooo! Scandal have to just brew up!  I suddenly hear my phone ringing. I pick it up,"Yobosayo?" I ask. 

"Mi Young? It's Sooman," The man said. .

"Oh.. what do you need?" I asked, pretending not to know. 

"Mi Young, you know what I am calling for. How could you be so careless?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause a scandal. Should I just go to SM and clear everything up with reporters?" I asked questioning what I just said myself. 

"Actually, yes, that is what I was calling for. I hope it's not something too big to do on your sister's birthday. I would tell the story myself, but I know you're an independent girl," He said.

"Ok, fine. I'll get dressed and go, bye!" I replied and hung up. I groaned and fell back on my plushie couch. I heard my phone ring again. "Yobosayo?" I answered. 

"It's Sooman again, Mi Young. I jsut wanted to let you know that I want you not to wear your usual, atire," He mentioned. 

"Why?" I asked. "What's wrong with what I wear?" I questioned.

"There's nothing wrong, it's just you're going out on TV, plus, people won't regonize you as easily if you're wearing something you're not. I also want Jonghyun and Key to be seen with someone more, feminine." He repled. 

"Ummmm.. ok then? I guess, bye now...?" I said and hung up. Wear something non my clothes. A dress? I shrugged and ran upstairs. Hmmm...what should I wear, I wondered flipping through my clothes. AhahA! Here's something: 

 

It's blue, Eunmi's favorite color.... atleast I'm wearing something that relates to this special day. I walked out the door. hit, I have to walk in heels, that means no skateboard, damn it. I walked all the way to the building, which took 30 minutes with my heels on. Reported were crowded around the building like bees surrounding honey that just fell on the floor. 

"LOOK! THERE'S A GIRL!" Someone yelled. I froze and looked up. Everyone was staring at me. , what should I do?!? I smiled slightly and bowed.

"Annyeong, I'm Mi Young," I said and bowed again. They looked at me funny.

"You're Mi Young?" Someone asked. I nodded. Suddenly, they all surrounded me with camers, questions, lights, and some fancy things I didnt' know of. 

"SO YOU'RE DATING JONGHYUN FROM SHINEE?!?" 

"NO! I THOUGHT SHE WAS DATING KEY!!" 

"JONGHYUN!" 

"KEY!" 

"JONGHYUN!"

"KEY!" 

"JONG-"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. Everyone stopped yelling and stared at me. Woops. was supposed to be feminine... hehe. I coughed a bit. "I just wanted to come here and clear up I am NOT dating Jonghyun or Key. I'm just a person close to them. So go ahead, snap some pics, just know I'm not dating them." I said calmly. Silence.

"So why were you in the video with SM's managers? HM?" One asked. I scoffed.

"Cause I'm SM's cherographer." I chuckled. Jaws dropped, gasps were heard, also scoffs were near by.

"You don't dance." Someone scoffed. 

"YEAH! You're too, delicate," Another said. I have to cool myself down. 

"Believe it or not, it's the truth, and if that's not what you want, the so be it!" I smiled and walked in the building. I saw reporters walking away and fleeing sort of. I sighed. I walked to my personal room and grabed my spare clothes I keep. I can't walk around in these clothes anymore, people will regonize me. I wore this out:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUaQ6ho5eWv7etVoey5up

I quickly walked out of the buliding, scanned my surroundings, then left. Phew! I got back home and threw myself on my couch and sighed. 

Eunmi P.O.V

"HEE YOUNG!" I screamed in her ear while she fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" She shouted rubebd her head. I giggled. 

"It's our birthday!" I yelled and hugged her. She stood up.

"You woke me up jsut to tell me it was my birthday?" She asked evily. 

"Hehe, noope! It's OUR birthday, not just yours!" I said sticking my tongue out at her.

We ate breakfast out, then lunch later, then came nighttime. We were sitting on our ledge, looking up at the sky. 

"Hey Hee Young," I said. She looked at me.

"What?" She asked.

"Do you think Mi Young is looking at the same sky as we are now?" I asked. She chuckled.

"I really hope so, but we know she's alive." Hee Young smiled. 

"But we have to kill her-" 

"We don't have to do anything, it's just a choice, Eunmi," Hee Young replied. "And our choice is that we're not going to kill her. We just have to find a way out of this mess." 

"But what about Youngnam?" I questioned. She sighed and paused. 

"Eunmi," She started. 

"Yea?" I replied curiously.

"We're gonna have to kill him."


Mi Young P.O.V. 

     I stared up at the night sky, filled with stars gealming in the dark, indigo sky. I sighed. Are Eunmi and Hee Young looking up at this same sky? I really hope so. I actually just hope they're alive and safe. I hope they're having a good birthday. I ate some of my cake that I made. it reminds me of them. I smiled in the sky and wondered. Where are they? Why did they leave me? Why do I think these questions anymore? I sighed. I just wish they're alive, happy, safe, healthy. Why can't they just come back? I sighed and put away my plate. I jumped in my bed after changing into my pajamas, and fell asleep to out favorite song, Love In the Ice by DBSK.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I UPDATED! WOAH! I'm so proud of myself! :D  Sorry for any typos, and sorry if this chappie isn't good. I know, it , BUT I'M SO FREAKING TIRED, OKIE?!? Sigh, anyways. I feel like my story is going nowhere, and it . I've already lost some subbies, ; . ;      Please comment, it really brightens up my days~ :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.