Betrayed

SM's New Choreographer

Lee Hi- Rose

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Mi Young P.O.V.

   I groaned as I saw the sun come up. I had a bad night. Not because of nightmares, but because of waking up in the middle of the night hearing the rain. It was pouring and I also heard thunder and saw lightning. It was so loud. I kept rolling around in my bed. I really don't want to get up, so it's just like a normal day. It was 9 AM. I usually wake up earlier. I stopped rolling and laid in my back staring at my ceiling. I then turned myself to face my window. The blind were closed. I sat up and opened them. I saw it was snowing now. Weird weather. I closed my blinds again and plopped back onto my bed. I had to un-tangle myself from my earbuds. Whenever when I sleep with them in, it always gets tangled. When I was done un-tangling them I started listening to music. I listen to my recording of the songs I make too. I wonder when I'm going to credit for my songs and dances. I already got discorvered, kind of, on the SM managers dancing to Dream Girl video. Nobody saw my face though. I feel like my life is falling apart. First I get discovered, then someone shoots an arrow at Kaeun, what's next? I rubbed my face and sighed. 

Kaeun P.O.V.

Uggghhhh...why does my leg hurt so badly? I groaned trying to move. I couldn't. Wait, why am I at the hospital? I'm supposed to be at SM Entertainment. I looked around. No one was in the room with me. I sighed and laid down again. 

"I see you've woken up," A voice startled me. I looked around and saw a docter. He looked around in his mid-thirties. "How do you feel?" He added.

"Like ," I said bluntly. He chuckled.

"You won't be able to move for about a couple weeks. The arrow had hit a nerve and-" I cut him off.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait, what arrow?" I asked creeped out.

"You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head. "Well you got shot by an arrow on your leg while walking downstairs," He said. 

"Oh," I said. I was going to get some water but I guess not. "I'm kind of hungry, do you have any food?" I asked. 

"Yeah, but you can't eat until 2 more hours," He said with a sorry face. I nodded understandingly. 

"Oh shoot! I forgot I have to go perform at 4 PM today!" I said frantically looking around trying to get up, but failing. 

"I'm sorry, but you can't go," He said. "You can't move, remember?" He said asking me if I remembered. 

"Oh yeah, can I call someone to see if someone at least got a replacement?" I asked hopefully. He nodded and handed me my phone. He then stood up and left. 

"C'mon, Taemin, pick up!" I said talking to myself. 

"Yobosayo?" I heard the voice say.

"Taemin?" I asked. 

"It's actually Key, Taemin doesn't pick up his phone often," Key said.

"Oh, it's Kaeun," I said before Key went crazy.

"KAEUN NOONA! ARE YOU OK! I HEARD YOU SCREAM AND I GOT SOOOO WORRIED!" Key kept rambling on and on. 

"Yes, yes, Key. I'm fine. I just wanted to know if you gus got a replacement for me," I said trying to calm him.

"Oh, yeah Mi Young is filling in for you," He replied. Mi Young? Thought she didn't like the spotlight.

"I thought Mi Young didn't like being shown or anything," I said.

"Well, she said that she would do it because she really had no choice and this incident was so out of nowhere. The dance was hard enough to learn," He replied. He was right, the dance kept getting messed up before Mi Young came. 

"OK Key, I have to rest now. The docter told me to. Annyeong!" I said.

"OK! Annyeong! I hope you feel better," He said. I smiled then hung up. I still can't believe what's happening. I groaned and rubbed my face.

Mi Young P.O.V.

I was laying in bed still staring at my ceiling, thoughts flooding my mind. I suddenly got a phone call. I picked up my phone which was on my bed.

"Yobosayo?" I answered.

"It's Kibum," Kibum said.

"I kind of realized that," I said.

"Just in case you didn't know!" He said chuckling. "Don't forget to come to the SM buidling at 1:45 PM to prepare for our stage today. The drive is about half an hour long," He added. 

"Oh I forgot about that!" I said cursing.

"YAH! How many times have I told you not to curse!" He scolded like usual. 

"Like over 1,000 times," I said smirking to myself.

"And how many times do you listen?" He asked.

"Like, none," I said.

"Not, Like none, you haven't listened to me!" He yelled. I plugged the speakers. 

"Calm down, pretty boy!" He hates it when I call him that.

"YAH! DON'T YOU CALL ME THAT!" He kept talking on and on. So I hung up. 

Kibum P.O.V.

What the heck? She hung up on me again! I groaned.

"What is it hyung?" I heard Taemin ask me.

"Mi Young hung up on me," I said pouting.

"Well, maybe she wouldn't if you didn't keep scolding her for nothing!" Taemin said backing up before I got mad. Then I started scolding him. 

"Taemin has got a point," Minho said to himself. But, I heard. 

"YAH! CHOI MINHO!" I yelled now scolding him. When we stopped fighting we saw Jonghyun walk in. 

"Haven't seen you in a while, Jonghyun," I said. It seemed he was always out or something.

"Yeah, we see eachother like, everyday," He pointed out.

"Well, less than usual," Minho said sipping from his water. 

"Yeah, well, I've been busy," Jonghyun said sounding annoyed.

"Well, don't skip out for our performance today,hyung. We have to leave at 1:45 PM, it takes a while to drive there," Taemin said. 

"Sorry, I'm going out today," He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then you have to cancel it," Onew said. He hasn't said much. Always eating his chicken.

"I can't!" Jonghyun said.

"You HAVE to!" Minho said. "We have to perform!" He added. 

"I really can't cancel this one, guys," Jonghyun said. I can't believe what he is saying right now.

"As the leader, I saw you have to cancel it!" Onew yelled. 

"You don't act like one!" Jonghyun yelled back. Silence. No one insults Onew like that. Just bease he's clumsy makes him a fun guy and a good leader.

"Yah! What has gotten into you?" I yelled. 

"Nothing! I haven't changed at all!" He yelled back.

"Yes, you have, hyung," Taemin said quietly.

"Shut up, maknae," Jonghyun scoffed. Taemin whined softly. 

"Out," I said pointing to the door. "You are going to the performance no matter what," I said putting my foot down. Jonghyun scoffed.

"Fine, don't wanna be here anyways," He said putting his hands up and walking out. Everyone's confidence was down except mine and Minho's. We sat in silence thinking about what we would do.

Mi Young P.O.V.

I was still laying in bed. It was only 10:27 PM right now. I couldn't get a comfortable position. I kept shifting on my side or back or just on any position. I stopped listening to my music a bit earlier. I just wanted to lay in my bed in silence. I heard my phone ring. I started singing along to my ringtone. Man In Love. I change my ringtone very often. 

"Yobosayo?" I answered.

"It's Kibum again," Kibum said depressing-like. Something was up.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He was about to speak before I cut him off. "Don't worry, I'll be there in 20 minutes, at the most," I said and hung up. I wonder what's wrong. He was all cheery before. I changed into this:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN4VpFYVjvvgd3OL6aFOf  I pulled on my white losse skinny jeans because it was right in front of me. I just had to throw on some clothes and get going. I ran downstairs and slipped on my black high tops. I grabbed my board and opened the door. I quickly shut the door and ran out. I started riding right away. The snow was getting in my face. It was kind of hard to see, but I love the snow in my face. I got there in about 15 minutes because of the snow. I rushed up to the studio and opened the door.

"Whassup!" I said and entered. They all looked really dead. I sat down on the bench relaxing. "So what's wrong?" I asked breaking the tension.

"Jonghyun doesn't want to perform," Minho said. 

"Why not?" I asked. Jonghyun always loves to perform, he's always excited and jumpy. 

"He said he has somethign to do today! We asked him to cancel but he wouldn't! He also insulted Onew hyung and Taemin!" Kibum yelled pouting. Jonghyun is being an .

"Hmmmm..." I said trying to think.

"Ya' know, you have to change for the performance," Kibum knows I don't like wearing other people's clothes and I also don't like people dressing me or picking out my clothes.

"Pshhh, no way in hell am I gonna let them touch me or give me clothes! Just give me the concept and I'll try to make it similar," I said.

"Well, first you have to wear short shorts and-" I cut him off. 

"No way! I'm not gonna go on the ground with those shorts on! Imma wear my skinnies!" I looked at him. "Go on," I said.

"Well, you should just watch the performance," Kibum said. "I'm not good at explaining," He said. I nodded. I pulled out my phone and watched it on there. I nodded. I could match that well, I have a similar jacket and I obviously have a black shirt. I'll just wear my black loose skinnies.

"OK, I know what to wear. I'll see if I can find Jonghyun, I guess," I said standing up.

"Good luck!" I heard Minho yell. I smirked. As I was walking near the lunch room, I saw Jonghyun and Se Kyung talking. I kind of heard them. I quickly hid behind the cloest thing, which was a door. They were standing near the entrance so I hid in the closest room, the closet. 

"Why do you hang out so much with your friends oppa?" I heard Se Kyung say or whine.

"Because I have to. They're just my band, I have to practice with them. I would rather hang out with you though, sweety," I heard Jonghyun try to calm her. Ewww...mushy stuff. I rolled my eyes, I have never been really good at rolling my eyes. I kept listening though. 

"Oppa, why do you do fan service? Don't you only see me?" I heard Se Kyung make a pouty face. Yuck.

"Of course, I only see you. you are my girlfriend. When I do fan service it's just so my fans can be happy, don't be jealous baby," I peeked out and saw Jonghyun brush her cheek slightly. I put my head back behind the door quickly. 

"I am jealous though!" She whined and pouted again. 

"Don't be! I'm spending the whole day with you!" He said. That bastard.

"Oppa?" I heard her say quietly.

"Yes, sweety?" I heard him reply. 

"Why do you hang out with that, girl or so I say?" Her voice turned y. I started listening even harder. This time, it was about me. 

"Kaeun?" He asked. .

"No! That girl who visits you often!" She whined. That's me alright.

"Mi Young?" He tried again.

"I guess, you guys are so close! It makes me even more jealous than your fan service. Why do you hang out with her?" She pouted. He paused for a second. Right now our friendship may be on the line.

"...Because..." He kept pausing. She gestered him to go on.

"Because, Key is her friend, so I hang out with her. I don't want to, but I kind of have to. She's also our choreographer," He finally said. That kinda hurt. 

"Do you...like her?" She asked. My heart stopped.

"No. I don't even view her as a girl, or as a friend. Just a person who teaches us our dances. She's disgusting!" He said. My heart hurt. I can't believe he's saying that! Even about his own friends too. He's the one who wanted to be friends with me in the first place! 

"But, you hang out with her so often! I remember you even took her out to the restaurant I worked at before I was a model," She whined. Jesus, this girl either pouts or whines. Annoying!

"Like I told you, I have to. And I only took her out because I just met her and I wanted to see what she was like. Just as friends. C'mon! She even left. She looked so pitiful, her attitude was rude, I felt bad!" He defending himself. I clenched my fist automatically. 

"But, she's so pretty," Se Kyung whispered sadly.

"Pssht! Her? Pretty? Those two don't do together in a sentence talking about Mi Young doesn't fit. Her body , nothing compared to yours. She is so weak!" Jonghyun said. The hell? Now this is just insulting. Friends or not, no one should say that to me. This and bastard. That can be their couple name. Bastard. Perfect couple.

"C'mon, Jonghyun. Someone would be so stupid to say she's ugly. She's flawless!" Se Kyung pouted. 

"Ok, even though I don't think she looks at all pretty, she has the ugliest personality. I wish I could turn back time and we didn't have to be friends," Jonghyun said.

"Then why don't you?" I stepped out and said. Their jaws both dropped. "Yeah, I was here the whole time," I said reading their minds. My eyebrow raised. "We don't have to be friends, Jonghyun. I never wanted to. YOU were the one begging me." I said. They were still in shock, mostly Jonghyun. "We can stop right now," I said sternly. I walked away. I turned back. "By the way, you better be at the performance with Shinee bastard," I said before punching him right in his stomach. Se Kyung did nothing but be shocked. I smirked and walked away. In the inside, it actually really hurt me. Being called weak is an insult to me. It's the worse thing someone could ever say to me, and he knows that perfectly well. 

"Wait, Mi Young I didn't mean it!" He said pausing in between breaths on the ground. I flipped him off with both hands. I walked into the workout room. I punched the punching bag so hard it flew to the wall and broke. I sat down on the ground. Hee Young, Eunmi, I need you, now. Please.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This chapter seems kind of sad, don't ya think? Jonghyun seems like a jerk, cause he is one in my story! :P Don't be mad, Shawols! I'm a Shawol too! I just chose Jonghyun because he had Se Kyung! I don't hate her either! I like drama! Keke! Sorry for any typos. What do you guys think of Jonghyun? COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.