Shopping

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

"Is she busy?" I asked myself. I shrugged and called her anyways.

"Yoboseyo?" A light female voice asked. 

"Jieun, it's Mi Young," I replied.

"Oh! Mi Young! I haven't heard from you in such a long time!" She said happily. Yes, the IU Jieun, not Secret's Jieun. 

"I've been really busy." It wasn't all a lie. I was busy, but that wasn't the full reason.

"Oh ok, so why'd you call me so suddenly?" She wondered. 

"Well, at the XXX mall, everything's 50% off, I was wondering-" I started.

"YES! I wanna go shopping with you! this is like, once in a lifetime to go shopping with you!" She yelled into my ears. 

"Ok, meet you there in 30 minutes," I said. 

"YEEEPS!" She said then hung up. I sighed. That girl is way too happy for her own good. How do I know her again? Oh yeah, she's Seungri's girlfriend. I talked to her while I was training in YG. Seungri had to keep it a secret since they were in different companies. She's 4 and a half years older than me, but she looks the same age or younger than me. I should be leaving by now. I walked out the door of the company and walked to the mall. I left my board at the company since I didn't wanna drag it around. I arrived there 5 minutes early. I waited there to see any sign of Jieun anywhere. I decided to sit for 10 minutes then start looking for her.

5 minutes later I heard,"MI YOUNG!" And saw a frantic girl waving at me. I waved back and she stood in front of me. She was wearing something laid-back and casual, but yet she always looked so fancy-ed up. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgElAn5ac_v3nnADG9iAo She tied her hair back in a ponytail and she had placed a cap on her head so she wouldn't get noticed. 

"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked her, standing up. She placed her finger on her chin and made a thinking face. 

"I dun' know! Your pick!" She said smilng. I thought about it. 

"Let's go to the David and Goliath store first," I suggested. She nodded happily. David and Goliath had a bunch of shirts there that had funny sayings. I sometimes didn't choose anything there, but walk in there to just read the shirts. We walked there and it was not that far. "So, are you still togehter with Seungri?" I asked.

"Yeah, still going strong despite our little and short visits." She smiled. I nodded. 

"Here's the store," I said walking in. She nodded. We both walked in and it was pretty empty. Everyone else was at other stores like Forever 21, Victoria Secret, etc. 

"OOoOOohhh~" Jieun sang. "Look at this shirt Mi Young," She said. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjiIKkcWhqqpxYJRa6JdP

"Cute," I replied. She smiled widely. 

"I'm gonna get this one," She said putting it on her arm, holding it. In the end of the funny Jieun got that shirt,images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf4Ij5NYmGhIoq4gl8rHd  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxBgS1h6EsVmIgT39nnYaWhat's up with her and her nerd shirts? What I got? I got these: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmQYXIfsqHq98UzFHG8fSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZp03nFPUKTUyXP5_uApdimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX5pZDmNzQanCrF2y8vTSimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL-e8j_2dYklTCgyBTFIo We walked out of the store, getting everything 50% off.  

"What store now?" Jieun asked tilting her head a bit. I shrugged. 

"How bout' we get some ice cream?" I suggested. Her eyes widened.

"Good thinking, Mi Young!" She said. "You stay here and I'll get you some! What flavor?" She asked. 

"Hmmm...mint chocolate chip," I replied. She nodded and walked away. I knew it would take her a while since it's such a hot day and the ice cream shop is far from where we are now. I sat on a bench by myself and pulled out my phone. 

"Mi Young?" A male voice asked. My eyes widened. Sounds so familiar. I slowly lifted my head and I gasped at the male. 

"Daehyun, what are you doing here?" I asked. He gave me a look. 

"What are YOU doing here? Why'd you run away from the dorm?" He asked sitting next to me. 

"Well, if you hadn't realized it's a 50% off sale, and I like sales," I replied ignoring his other question completely. 

"So, why'd you run away from the dorm?" He asked again, with more force. 

"That's none of your buisness," I answered. He had no reason to know what was going on.

"Yes it is, you just left us without a reason-" He started but I cut him off. 

"I had a perfectly good reason to leave," I said.

"So why won't you tell me," He asked sadly. 

"Ask Junhong," I said coldly and I walked away.

Daehyun P.O.V. 

   I thought about what she said and I scratched my head. Ask Zelo? Why? What did he do? Then again, ever since she left, he was been acting off, like really off. But I thought it was just because Mi Young had left. Could there possibly be a reason for Mi Young to leave? And did it involve Zelo? But Zelo and Mi Young are the bestest friends in the whole wide world, so he couldn't have done anything to her. Or did he? Aish! this is so confusing. I'll just ask Zelo myself. I guess I'll go back to the dorm myself. I walked back to the dorm and sat on the couch. Only I was home. Everyone was out doing their own thing. I flipped on the TV. It was the news. 

[BREAKING NEWS] 

"A girl spotted with singer IU, we all know IU had a scandal before. But now another one? Not her best times. You may all ask, it's just a girl, she's just a friend, but this girl has been spotted before with Shinee's Jonghyun and Key. Also, was spotted in the Dream Girl cover of the managers. So, reporters are saying she has something in tact with SM possibly. No one knows who this girl is and we are demanding to find out what she has with idols. Is she a trainee? Is she an idol coming up? Or is she just a friend of these idols? Maybe possibly more with Jonghyun and Key? Reporters are standing outside of the SM building demanding answers from Lee Sooman and other representatives of SM. We'll have answers soon, so stay tuned." 

Huh, Mi Young was with IU at the mall? That's odd, I never knew they knew eachother. I know she's with SM, but she's their choreographer. I have to call her and tell her.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

"Mi Young, it's Daehyun," I said. She groaned.

"Uggghh! What do you want?" She replied. 

"Mi Young, there are reporters all around SM," I said. She paused.

"Why?" She asked.

"Netizens have spotted you with IU, so leave now," I demanded. I could hear her curse in the background. 

"Oh ok, thanks, I guess," She said and hung up. 

Mi Young P.O.V

  "Jieun, people spotted us together, we have to leave now," I told her. She frowned. 

"Awwww man! I wanted to spend some more quality time with you!" She whined. 

"Netizens these days, come on," I said making leave movments. We took the ice cream out with us and I walked home. I'd get my skateboard another time. When I got home, I leaped for the TV remote and switched in the news.

Author P.O.V

  Mi Young switched on the news and watched the news reporter talk about herself. She groaned and put her arm on her forehead.

"Why would I be dating those idiots?" She mumbled to herself. She sighed and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a napkin for the ice cream that was currently melting rappidly. She ate pretty quickly due to the heat. She tossed it in the trash and went to turn off the TV. The time now was 3:18 PM. She shopped for about 2 hours, the normal time for shopping. "What should I do now?" She asked herself. Her first thought, TV. She flipped back on the TV and watched for almost 3 hours. Now it was around 6 PM and it was her dinner time. "Dinner, dinner, dinner," She kept repeating. She tapped her chin with her finger.

"Hmmmm...how bout' McDonalds?" She asked herself. She put on her shoes and out the dor she went. The tempature has lowered during the day, since it's nighttime, it's not that hot. There was a gentle breeze blowing that kept Mi Young cool. She sighed. As soon as she got to McDonalds she ordered. There was no line at all. Mi Young wondered why it was empty, it usually always has people. She just shrugged it off. She ordered chicken nuggets with fries. She took it to go and walked back home. Once she was home, she ate right away. She ate in peace. It was silent, until she saw lightning across the sky and heard the thunder afterwards. Thunder storm. Flashbacks of the last storm filled up her head and invaded her thoughts. A tear slowly slid off her face. She wiped it away immediately. Crying? She never cries, well, except for that one night about Zelo. Did that one night turn her weak again? She hoped not. Crying brings back too many memories for her to bare, but I guess crying once in a while is good...?

She went to change into her new pajamas and then pulled something out from her shelf. She blew off the dust, like they do in the movies, and opened it. The dust was inside the pages too. She quickly started waving her hands at the dust too clear it. This book, or Mi Young calls it, memory book, is always dusty. She only opens it twice a year. Once for the night before her sister's birthday, and another time for their real birthday. She skimmed through the pages and memories came back of her childhood.

(Flashback)

"Hee Young!" A little Mi Young shouted. 

"Mi Young?" Hee Young asked back. 

"Do you know what day it is today?" I asked her. She shook her head while I frowned.

"No, I don't know, Mi Young," She told her being sarcastic, but 5 year old Mi Young didn't know that.

"It's your birthday and Eunmi's 7th birthday today, silly!" Mi Young giggled and poked Hee Young's nose. Little did she know, that was going to be their last birthday party with the whole family. 

"Really?" Hee Young laughed. Mi Young shook her little head up and down. "Where's Eunmi?" She asked.

"Eunmi is with mommy and dada," Mi Young replied. 

"Hm, where is that?" Hee Young asked.

"Downstairs," Mi Young replied, pointing down. 

"Well, then let's go tell Eunmi, shall we?" Hee Young giggled. Mi Young giggled and took her arm to walk downstairs. 

"Eunmi, Eunmi, its' your birthday today!" Mi Young laughed. Eunmi smiled widely. 

(Later that night)

"Now blow out the candles!" Mom said. "123!" She counted down. Hee Young and Eunmi blew out the candles in unison. There were cheers coming from Mi Young, her mom, and her dad. 

"Yay!" Cheered Mi Young. 

"Now, hurry up and eat the cake, it's getting kind of late," Her dad said. The kids nodded.

(End of Flashback)

Mi Young smiled at the memory. She put away the photo album and sat on her window sill. She sighed and looked out the window. She stared at the night sky for a while, then went to bed. She Xiah Junsu's- Sorry and fell asleep to his voice. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Woo! Updated! :)   Sorry for any typos. By the way, I don't actually know if there is a David and Goliath store in Korea because, I've never been, but I really like that store! I have the "Come to the dark side, we have cookies," shirt. It's my favorite store to go to! :) And I don't exactly ship Seungri adn IU together, but I really like their duet- I know. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.