The Offer

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

(When Mi Young was 11)

      "Gege?" I said.

"Mi Young?" He replied back.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" I exclaimed still kind of shocked.

"Zhou Mi? You know Mi Young?" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around and saw Jonghyun. Totally forgot I ditched him.

"Yeah, we're-"  

"Dating," Zhou Mi gege interrupted. I saw Jonghyun's face turn a jealous, grossed-out kind of face.

"EWWWW! Aren't you like 10 years older then Mi Young?!? She's only..." Jonghyun's face turned blank. He turned to me.

"I never got your age." He said.

"Yeah, well, I never told you," I replied smiling. He walked up to me.

"Are you guys really dating?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah!" I said happily. I walked over to my gege and he put his arm around me.

"Age is just a number," He smiled and looked into my eyes lovingly. That did it. We burst out laughing. I had to put some of my weight on him for support. Gege started laughing so hard tears almost came out. Jonghyun just stood there clueless. When we stopped laughing he was staring at us, and so were like, all the other people around us.

"We're not dating, Jonghyun," Zhou Mi said.

"Then how do you guys know eachother?" He questioned. Zhou Mi and I turned to eachother or a second.

"We're cousins." We said at the same time. Jonghyun's eyes widened.

"You are?!?" He screamed.

"Yeah, we are," Zhou Mi said.

"We're just really close so I call him gege," I replied.

"Ohhh..." Jonghyun said getting everything.

"Wanna go look inside Mi Young?" Zhou Mi asked.

"Yeah, sure," I said. He opened the door for me and we walked in. Jonghyun walked in after me.

"So, where's everything? I just see a bunch of fancy stuff," I said.

"Let's go explore, gege," I said. I walked upstairs and saw a bunch of rooms. Zhou Mi and Joonghyun were following me to make sure I didn't mess up something. I smirked to myself.

"Hey guys," I turned to them. They both looked at me.

"I haven't ate yet, can you guys lead me to where food is?" I said pointing to my tummy.

"Yeah we'll walk you so it. It's on the 2nd level though so we have to walk towards the stairs." Jonghyun replied.

"So, how do you two know eachother?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! Jonghyun is from Shinee which is under SM and I'm in Super Junior-M," Zhou Mi replied.

"What's Super Junior-M?" I asked.

"It's a Chinese sub-unit from Super Junior, but I'm not in Super Junior I'm only in Super Junior-M," Zhou Mi explained. I nodded understanding. It was silent the whole way. The lunch room was pretty far from here since it is a really big place. They started talking and having a conversation while I was walking in the back. I had a plan. I started to walk slower. And soon ran away from the two. They wwere too immersed in their conversation to notice me. I found other stairs on another side and ran up them. I ran as fast as a I could and found an elevator. I headed to the 5th floor. When I stepped out I heard some music. I saw 1 group dancing and 1 observing. One noticed me. I looked shocked at first but then myself.

"What are you looking out Siwon hyung?" A guy said. They all looked my way.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Mi Young." I said buntly.

"Who are you?" A guy who stopped the music and dancing. He looked like a child.

"I just told you," I replied.

"What are you doing here?" I think the guy Siwon said.

"I just came to see how you guys danced. Boring." I said bluntly. They all gasped.

"Do you know who we are?" A guy said coming towards me. "

Yeah, people who dance BORING-like." I replied.

"Huh! Let's see how you dance, ." Another guy said coming off the bench he was sitting on.

"Fine!" I walked to the dance floor and said,"Put on some music." The baby-faced guy did. I listened to the music a while and I started dancing. I let my body flow. I popped and b-boyd even. It wasn't a bit y, and I was proud of that. I dance like a guy I've been told. I love/hate being told that. It makes me feel confident and insulted at the same time. Girls can b-boy and pop too. I showed them all kinds of different types of dancing. The music stopped and everyones jaw dropped. I noticed an older man standing next to the door. I looked out and looked away.

"Wow, that was-" "Amazing," A guy cut the other one off.

"I think we should introduce ourselves." A guy said standing up. They said their greetings. One was Super Junior and Super Junior-M. The other was Shinee, wait, Kibum is in Shinee.

"Where's Kibum?" I blurted.

"He's right here." A guy pointed to another guy who did not look anything like the Kibum I knew.

"I meant the one in Shinee," I said annoyed.

"Oh! He's eating I think." My eyes widened. Zhou Mi and Jonghyun are at the lunch room.  Three guys came running towards the door. They bowed to the older guy standing next to the door, who I still didn't know who that was.

"W-we were l-l-looking for y-you," Zhou Mi breathed. Jonghyun and Zhou Mi were out of breath but Kibum didn't break a sweat.

"Yah! Mi Young! What were you thinking when you ran away? You're only 11 you can't go running all over the place!" He scolded.

"SHE'S 11?!?!" Super Junior, Suju-M, and Shinee exclaimed besides Zhou Mi and Kibum. The old man stepped foward to me.

"You know, Mi Young. You have great potential, and your a great dancer, do you perhaps wanna job here?" He asked.

"Uhhhh...sure?" I questioned myself.

"Good." He chuckled. Everyone was silent waitting to see what the offer was.

"I want you to be SM's new personal choreographer," he blurted. No one moved. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick chappie guys! Sorry for any typos. It's my bedtime so I have to go now! BYE BYE!