Mall

SM's New Choreographer

Mi Young P.O.V.

      I yawned and stretched my arms. I covered my eyes from the bright light shining through the window. I looked around and saw I was sleeping on a couch. I rubbed my eyes like a baby and sat up slowly. I just sat there looking around at my surroundings. 

"Goodmorning, Mi Young!" Taeyang said smiling coming down from the stairs with Daesung. Daesung just smiled at me. 

"Morning!" I said groggily, yeah, not much of a morning person. They giggled. I took the blanket off of me and stood up. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Hmmmm...I don't really know yet," Daesung said thinking. 

"Should we just order something or have Jinyoung cook us food?" Taeyang asked Daesung. Daesung just shrugged his shoulders. They continued their conversation in the kitchen. Why were they so nice to me? I thought all YG hated me, no, not hated, despised. I tilted my head at the confusion. I sat down again on the couch. Well, I know Hyun-suk hates me. I just shrugged off the thought. I just sat there for a long time thinking about them being so nice to me. 

"Mi Young! Come get breakfast!" I heard Seunghyun yell. I snapped out of my trance. 

"Coming!" I yelled back. I walked into the dining room and a delicious smell suddenly filled my nose. I sniffed it more. "Wow it smells really good," I said. Jinyoung smiled. 

"I made it," Jinyoung said proudly. 

"I didn't know you cooked," I replied. 

"Well, now you know!" He smiled. I tried smiling, but failed. Smiling isn't my thing. I sat down and dug into my food. It was as delicious as it smelled. I finished it really quickly. I was about to clean up, but someone interrupted me. 

"Oh, we'll clean up Mi Young! You're our guest!" Seungri said. I nodded and walked back the couch. I plopped down and took a light nap. 

Hee Young P.O.V.

Eunmi and I were still in shock that we had to kill Mi Young. We both barely got any sleep last night. Now I'm so ing tired! DAMN IT! I growled slightly. Eunmi shook slightly from her trance from looking at the ceiling too long. 

"Hee Young, I'm so sleepy!" Eunmi groggly said. 

"Me too!" I pouted. Why Mi Young? Out of all the people in the world, why my little sister? Why? 

"Hee Young," Eunmi said in a whisper. "I don't want to kill Mi Young," She whispered. 

"We'll find a way to get out of this, don't worry. We just will pretend we are planning something. Just keep stalling till' we fidn a plan for Mi Young," I said trying to calm my sister. "Also, Mi Young is strong enough to defend herself," I said. 

"Wanna just have a day of fun?" Eunmi asked. I looked at her like she was crazy. "Ya' know? Just to get our mind off of things?" Eunmi suggested. I paused, then shrugged.

"Eh! What the hell," I said agreeing. We got changed into our street clothes. I wouldn't say it was a completely bad day, but I also couldn't say that it was the nicest day ever. It was just a normal day. A couldy day, not too hot, not too cold. So, we wore our casual clothes. I wore this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_utbxbf5s5kqskzHqnxU  Eunmi wore this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7_-4Am17b7orl47BMGkB  Before we left I quickly braided my hair to the side. Eunmi just put a black beanie on. I slipped on my yellow converse and headed out the door with Eunmi. We went to the wall. We just wandered around, we weren't look for anything, just looking. I headed into a store that had some cute clothes I would like to check out. 

"Eunmi-ah! Let's go into that store," I said dragging her. She whined slightly. The store was kind of girly, but I was the most girliest out of all the sisters! Eunmi second, Mi Young last. Eunmi is more like a tomboy on the inside and wears any type of clothes she likes, while I'm pretty sure Mi Young is guy, haha. We walked into the store and I looked all around. It was a pretty big store. I started going into my shopping mode and Eunmi rolled her eyes. 

"Oh no!" She said. I giggled. I picked out 5 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. I paid for my items and left the store. 

"Is there anywhere you want to go, Eunmi?" I asked. Eunmi looked to me and smiled.

"Bubble tea!" She said and smiled. I smiled back. 

"Yeah, let's go get some bubble tea!" I said looking for a shop. We finally found one and walked in. We grabbed 2 drinks and left. We sipped our bubble tea as we walked around the huge mall. We found a store that looked kind of Eunmi's style. She likes preppy stuff. I tugged on her sweater.

"Eunmi. Look at that store! It looks like it has some clothes of your style!" I said pulling her into the store. She giggled. She walked in and her eyes turned big. 

Mi Young P.O.V.

I woke up from my short nap. I yawned. I didn't do anything and just laid there for a while staring into nowhere. I sighed. Why was Big Bang so nice to me? That question bothered me. All YG was mean to me, even them at some time. But, why are they nice now? Is it because they fell bad for me? Because I was so cut? I don't know, but all of this was so confusing. 

"You're wondering why we're so nice to you, aren't you?" I looked up and saw GD staring at me. He smiled. I sat up.

"How'd you know?" I asked. 

"Well, because we have been really kind to you and we just weren't before," He replied. I nodded. "Well," He said then sighed. "I'm gonna tell you a secret, but you can't tell anyone I told you!" He said. I nodded. "Well, the reason why you got kicked out of YG wasn't because of Hyun-suk hyung's choice," He said. I furrowed my brows. 

"What's that mean?" I asked. Not his choice? But he's the CEO. 

"I knew you'd say that. As you know, 2NE1 doesn't really like you," He said. I gave him a dark glare.

"No way," I said sarcastically. 

"Anyways, they were the reason you got kicked out. Hyun-suk really loves 2NE1, maybe even more than his other groups, that's why he took their choice into such consideration. They made up a story that he would tell you to get kicked out, they said to him what they thought of you, not what he thought of you. 2NE1 forced us and everyone one in YG to be mean to you, to make you feel out of place. They did everything that they could do to make you hate them. We couldn't do anything because 2NE1 always acted so innocent in front of our CEO and in front of everyone. They were always Hyun-suk's favorite. We couldn't do anything if we didn't want to get a scolding, and a big one," He explained.

"Why did they hate me so much?" I asked. He sighed.

"Well, you were so talented and so popular with Hyun-suk, and they were always his favorites. They didn't want you to take over their place. Also, Minzy started to date Zelo, so she hated you even more," He said. My jaw dropped. Zelo and Minzy, those 2 names make me cringe. I shivered. "Minzy was always known as the best dancer of all females, she was afraid that you would beat her, and I think you did, but not everyone else knows you. Also, you were the best friend of her boyfriend. Chaerin was afraid you would take her place in the baddest female, since you're so badass and have a really badass attitude. She was jealous of how much swag you had. Also, you could rap and sing like nobody's buisness. Your rapping was so fierce and low, she was totally jealous. Bom, she was jealous on how young you were to be a trainee and going to debut so soon, cause you were that talented. You singing was the best, and she knew that you beat her, but she never admitted it. She was mad that you had so much singing abilty at such a young age and a large range. Dara, well she was jealous of your age again. Also, she had the most aegyo in the group and you had natural aegyo, if you think about it. She was afraid that you would be the cutest and the prettiest. She was always jealous of your looks since she is the visual." GD spoke that long paragraph.

"Wow," I said. That's all I could say. Who would be jealous of me? I'm something to be worth jealous for. 

"We really date hate you Mi Young, it's just we really had no choice," He apoligized. I nodded. 

"It's okay, I think I would be better off in SM anyways," I said. 

"Oh you're in SM now?" He asked.

"Yes and no. I'm not a trainee but I am their choreographer. I do choreograph most dances though, actually I think I choreograph and write like everything," I said. It sounded mean, but it was true. I was busy all the time. I even had to work on Shinee's new song Why So Serious before I get hurt. It was so hard to teach the members the dance after Jonghyun left after his car crash. They all knew it by the 5 member way, now they had to learn it for 4 members in a limited amount of time. The pressure was hard, expecially since my fight with Key and Jonghyun, Jongkey. 

"Wow! So you're the one person that like, every company tried to get?!?" He asked surprised and excited. I nodded.

"Yeah, that's me!" I said fake smiling. 

"Woah! You are so popular and talented!" He exclaimed. 9 heads popped out of the staircase. 

"So that's what happened!" All of B1A4 said in unison and laughed. They were all speaking in different dialect. It sounded funny. 

"Well, let's just forget the past and focus on the present! Wanna go to the mall today?" Baro asked. 

"Yeah! Mi Young doesn't have any clothes with her!" Sandeul said. Oh yeah, I left them at BAP's place. 

"Well, we'll get that tonight, let's just go to the mall and get her a pair of PJs and one outfit of street clothes," Chansik suggested. We all nodded. 

"Now, Mi Young just wear some of our clothes," TOP said. I nodded. I usually wear lots of guy clothes. TOP went upstairs and brought down some sweats and a T-shirt. He tossed the clothes at me and I caught them. I walked into the bathroom to change. I changed quickly and walked out. Everyone got dressed and I slipped on my black high tops. 

"Hey, Mi Young! Do me to wash your old clothes?" Seungri asked. I nodded my head. "Okay!" He grabbed my clothes with my sliver chain I ALWAYS wear around. 

"Wait!" I called. I grabbed the chain and just wrapped it around my wrist. I always have to have this, it follows me where ever I go. I don't go anywhere without it. No one can touch it. No one. Nobody. Just me. He shrugged and just dumped my clothes in the washer. We headed out the door to the mall. I don't go to the mall very often. I just have no reason to go. I have no friends, nobody to go with. I don't like crowded places. I hate girls, oddly, well the annoying ones. We got there and I walked out of the car. We walked inside and we just wandered around. 

"Mi Young! Let's go to that store!" Chansik said pointing to the store above me. I nodded and we all ran up the stairs to the store. We walked in and found a bunch of pajamas. I picked out this one: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDJSeLCnP3byXU_RMmj3U  I love pandas so much! They're my favorite animal. We paired for the pajamas then went looking for some street clothes. We walked into a store I think I would like and picked out an outfit. I picked out this: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5tZ8iRT9GhvMe_DTLx6J  We then just started to walk around. 

Eunmi P.O.V.

I walked out of the store Hee Young dragged me into. It was lots of clothes I was interested in. As I was walking out, I saw Mi Young. , wait, MI YOUNG!?!? I pulled on Hee Young's shirt and pointed to Mi Young. Her eyes almost burted out of her eye sockets. 

", is that Mi Young?" She asked. I nodded.

"I think so!" I said. We both gasped. 

"She was with...Big Bang and B1A4?" She asked herself. 

"I thought she wasn't in YG anymore," I said scratching my head. 

"Maybe they're still friends or something," Hee Young said. I nodded.

"Let's try getting close with one of her friend to kind of watch over her," I suggested. She smiled at me plan.

"Yeah!" She agreed.

Hee Youn P.O.V.

As Mi Young was going into the store, some of her friends stayed out. Jinyoung, GD, and TOP stayed out. GD and TOP were deep in conversation so I went to approach Jinyoung. 

"Hello," I said sitting net to him. He smiled at me.

"Wha! You're so pretty," He complimented and winked. Oh, so he's one of these guys.

"Thank you!" I said and putting on one of my prettiest smiles. "Not too bad yourself," I replied. He chuckled. I wasn't a big Bana, I just really listen to one song, Tried To Walk. 

"Thanks. I gotta go soon, let me give you my number," He said getting a piece of paper and writing down his number. "Here you go, see ya!" He smiled and walked away. I saw a big crowd leaving the store. , that's Mi Young! I quickly ran away and out of sight. Phew! I ran to Eunmi.

"Got his number!" I said fist-pumping. 

"Yay!" She exclaimed. 

"Hyu~I'm tried. Let's go home now!" I said. She nodded and we headed towards the exit. We went back to our base. We got home and decided to watch some movies. 

"I'll pop some popcorn!" Eunmi said getting up.

"Sounds good!" I said smiling. Finally our minds were off somewhere else.

Mi Young P.O.V.

While heading home, we started listening to a bunch of songs. What's happening, Why So Serious, What's Your Name, woah, those are all questions. I got out of the car and walked into the house. TOP unlocked the door and opened it. By the time we came home it was about 2 PM. Thinking about 2PM I also choreographed their new song, both of them. I think the dance I made was funny. They managed to pull it off pretty well though. I sighed. Nother' long day. We decided just to order friend chicken for lunch. We ate then decided to watch movies. Something just told me I wanted to watch movies. It's like I was in the mood too, I wasn't before, but now I am. Odd. 

"Guys, let's watch some movies!" I suggested. They nodded.

"I'll get the popcorn going!" Chansik said getting up. We all nodded and just watched movies. We stopped watching movies at 10 PM. 

"Let's go to bed guys, it's getting kind of late an we still need to pick up Mi Young's clothes at BAP's dorm," GD said. 

"Oh yeah!" CNU said. GTOP started singing their song with Bom, Oh Yeah. We all started laughing. I changed into my PJ's while the guys went to get my clothes. 

"Oh, Mi Young!" Daesung called. "The guest room is over here! We didn't want to carry you so far when you were injured so we just set you on the couch. But here's your room!" Daesung opened the door and led me in. 

"We will be back in a little bit, Mi Young!" Baro said waving. They all left. I don't know why they alll had to leave because that was a lot of people. I sighed and crawled into bed. I listened to music before going to bed. I listen to Akdong Musician- I Love You. It was a pretty catchy song. I slowly fell asleep after listening to the song.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I updated after 12 days! WOOHOO! CHYEAH! I've been so busy with testing and such! >.< GRRR! But I'm back and it's almost summer for me! Just 17 more days of school left! I CAN TASTE THE SUMMER! AHHH! I'm going to eat sushi tomorrow! YAY! YUM! Sorry for any typos, I'm like, really tired. My eyes are like slowly closing...even though it's only 8:50 PM where I live. :P I'M SO LAZY! I will try to update faster and more! Stupid tests! MAKE ME SO MAD! *Flips table* Hehe. Little hyper and my hands just keep moving! GAH! I don't have lots to say, well I do ause my week had been ISH! A girls tried to pull of my shirt when I was wearing a button down...EW! Gosh I'm so mad and she doesn't even know what she did wrong! >.< People these days just trying to pull people's shirts off...for a nickel. Yep, she was fighting me, trying to pull my shirt off, and threatning to hit me with a chair, for 5 cents. 5 cents, useless, 5 cents. Sigh. SO MAD AT HER! GRRRRR! >.< I felt really scared that she was going to pull my shirt off. Seriously, in plain sight! My shirt needs to stay on my body! >.< Sigh. COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE

 

 

 

I don't own any pics.